An Independent Observer Viewing the Strange Doings on W80( Tribute to the KIng )

DeletedUser118618

So
Who is the King
W80

352qbh3.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You Guessed It Right!

It's none other than the Mighty Warrior

LOGBOSS HIMSELF

wgxdu8.jpg

A Warrior Like None Other

A look
on
the rest of the World around him

Sin

33z7nfb.jpg

LOGBOSS VS Sin

2w227w6.jpg

Dest

zl4ryx.jpg

LOGBOSS vs Dest

15qrm3d.jpg

Meanwhile DVBBS

105rxbr.jpg

DeletedUser5561

i have not fought him as he was a friend i was avoiding attacking once gents fell. but i have watched him fight against 3 tribes at once and not roll over like most do. hes a great fighter and has put up an impressive fight for a long long time.. much respect for the players of logboss.

DeletedUser102104

Your only caps for months have been re-caps or internals. No real fight back, just losing villages to be replaced by internals/barbs lol

DeletedUser118002

I also imagine he was only fighting 1 or 2 of the top tribes at a time and not all 3 at a time. Yes it is impressive he is still around but, frankly no fighting back

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i have not fought him as he was a friend i was avoiding attacking once gents fell. but i have watched him fight against 3 tribes at once and not roll over like most do. hes a great fighter and has put up an impressive fight for a long long time.. much respect for the players of logboss.

+1, I fully agree with you and have respect for this attitude.

I don't think people should be so quick to criticize someone for losing - just from his location, he had no chance of ever winning.

From our perspective, Logboss so far has been the only Gents player to give Regime a real fight (even with most of us attacking him, a fair few of us got 500+ fakes sent back, defensively he made life very challenging and gave us some enjoyment back in the game). No excuses to be made, he simply showed a great deal of talent and made the fight a great challenge - which we appreciate.

Given his ongoing real life situation (I won't expand on this but I will say as an enemy of the account it is something that should be kept in the back of your mind), it is amazing that he has kept trying to defend as much as he could, especially with so little help from his tribe-mates - and in particular being attacked by a number of former tribe-mates.

A lesser person, and most players, would simply have given up :)

DeletedUser115610

/\
||

Agree with u.

logboss and ' the only player who has fought against us . His tribe did not give any help to him and then ended up being a 1v1 battle between me and him . Given our bad position (isolated from the rest of dest ) tribe 300 ( former FBI ) could very well make the game really complicated with a coordinated attack but nothing was organized by them .
I think logboss is a really good player but without a good tribe , is having disastrous results .

#RIPLOGBOSS

Sorry for my bad english

DeletedUser118002

I disagree. Going back awile before the SIN v Gents war he tried making a new cluster behind SIN....he wholly new a war was inevitable. Despite being in other wars he was trying to expand on another front.....

His threat to noble 20 more barbs near me after i nobled some of his new barb caps, also highlights the fact that he never really expeted to take villas of me or sin in that region. This i believe was before any other major tribes had attacked him, regularly. I also noticed that he reguarly faked but again, as i saw rarely mixed in nukes

I do give him credit for his growth and surviability though i doubt many other players on this world would sustain such blows and continue playing

DeletedUser109890

lol why does he hate DVBBS so much (or is it too much love)!??! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser58259

mrwubu, the majority of our ODD (Aldegrion account) is from logboss. A good million from numb, but before that the majority was Logboss. We were not even ranked high in ODD before logboss.

He did mix in nukes with fakes on us, well... Nukes, and fakes were sent.

He ran out of nukes on us, that's why he didn't mix them in on you.

DeletedUser102104

Yeah Wub's, you're kind of wrong. He did not nuke our k75 clusters but he did hit TDM's account massively with nukes as well

DeletedUser118002

Well the points still stands that he tried opening up a new front that he new he wouldn't be able to defend. His threat to take 20 more barbs, instead of threatening to take me out or at least attack me is questionable.

He probably sent 1000s of fakes at me throughout the war and im not entirely sure how many nukes i got but it would of been less than 5. He made no real attempt to nuke people he sent fakes at, instead he would only nuke a few certain players. I question that reasoning behind sending fakes over the period of an entire war, if u dont send at least single nuke, but perhaps this is just a personal preference