An inside look to a failing tribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does this mean TSB declares on -BK-? :)
once again nice try. I sometimes wonder how tsl is so good at throwing our name in everything in attempt to cause controversy. i wonder if you joking or if your ideas of world politics are so misguided?!?

DeletedUser

Thinking about his I would say more people generally hate you[firey] throughout the world then syl....

I always though Cimm was the most hated with Firey in 2nd place.
Although they both have 'superiority' attitudes. I kinda wish they were on TSL's side of the map instead of Skill?'s. Or even better, between the 2 :)

DeletedUser

Im andymak, and im not in BK, nor do I have any sits in any tribe. So no.

oh, lol, I seem to recall saying that to you in skype. What ever, that was probable a coincidence, but I don't remember when I said it on the BK forum. haha

DeletedUser

I always though Cimm was the most hated with Firey in 2nd place.
Although they both have 'superiority' attitudes. I kinda wish they were on TSL's side of the map instead of Skill?'s. Or even better, between the 2 :)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing just imagining that :lol:

@Margarine - TSB and -BK- are corners of the world. I'm surprised you even thought he was being slightly serious

DeletedUser

Well it seems that Firey has become a bit defensive. Almost every other post is from the spamasaurus himself :icon_surprised:

There are so many posts here that need a response from me... but I think I will just stick with saying this.

My 15 min spy crusade into -BK- was the work of solely myself. I could not resist after I saw the fun forums in that tribe. From the moment I accepted the sit, until the time when the account was dismissed was less than 3 hours. The posting of their forum posts on here was barely personal, and was mostly just for sh*ts and giggles :icon_biggrin:

Sylb is definitely hated by that tribe, but in the world overall... Firey is far and away more hated. Cimm is hated to of course, but his nice post regarding Christmas has won my heart until his next idiotic comment.

Oh... well I need to go back and work on my next analysis so toodles :lol: to all spamming this thread.

once again nice try. I sometimes wonder how tsl is so good at throwing our name in everything in attempt to cause controversy. i wonder if you joking or if your ideas of world politics are so misguided?!?

Lighten up a little marg :lol:

I few laughs are always good!

cimmarian

SO...i won your heart till the next idiotic comment. that means that your opinion is the correct opinion right? which means you dont make idiotic comments. i will leave it at that. dmoron........it seems your always wishing......is that all you got?? merry christmas d....maybe santa will have some cookies under the tree for you.........SUGAR ONES....LOLOLOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do you want me to do? send my 20 noble trains to some villages 4 continents away/

I dream big

DeletedUser

There are so many posts here that need a response from me... but I think I will just stick with saying this.

My 15 min spy crusade into -BK- was the work of solely myself. I could not resist after I saw the fun forums in that tribe. From the moment I accepted the sit, until the time when the account was dismissed was less than 3 hours. The posting of their forum posts on here was barely personal, and was mostly just for sh*ts and giggles :icon_biggrin:

It was for your own personal self aggradisement. Unforuntately it didn't work out that way did it. You peddled information/spied into a situation that you had no relation to and could expect no gain from. Stupid really as your reputation just gained a huge black smudge on it.

Sylb is definitely hated by that tribe, but in the world overall... Firey is far and away more hated. Cimm is hated to of course, but his nice post regarding Christmas has won my heart until his next idiotic comment.

I assume by that tribe you mean ANARKY. As to your second point you just lack enough references. Ask more broadly.

Oh... well I need to go back and work on my next analysis so toodles :lol: to all spamming this thread.

Don't bother PMing me for a quote this time. Your mail will remain unanswered. Trust does not exist anymore info peddler.

DeletedUser

It was for your own personal self aggradisement. Unforuntately it didn't work out that way did it. You peddled information/spied into a situation that you had no relation to and could expect no gain from. Stupid really as your reputation just gained a huge black smudge on it.

Is aggrandisement the word that you are looking for? It is humorous how you attempt to use large words, yet fail at spelling them. Kind of defeating the purpose don't you think?

I assume by that tribe you mean ANARKY. As to your second point you just lack enough references. Ask more broadly.

I was actually referring to -Bk- since that is the tribe that this thread is about.

As to the second part of your statement, you just need to look around the forums to see how much cimm is hated. However, that doesn't really pertain to the subject, so I didn't feel the need to cite specific evidence of it.

Don't bother PMing me for a quote this time. Your mail will remain unanswered. Trust does not exist anymore info peddler.

:icon_eek: OMG!! Firey won't give me an interview!! What a pity :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Well you are now a branded spy so i wouldn't trust you with anything, not even my words.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does this mean ANARKY wants to go to war with the top 3 tribes in the world?!?! Thhatsss just carazzyy u startin to sound like skyark hehehehehe

DeletedUser

We have no issue with TSB and i like szirius' style. sword has shown himself to be of the spy type character and so i have lost all repsect for him, that's all.

DeletedUser

ampat has a big mouth. I don't think that should be news to anyone. :icon_wink: As long as he contributes to the tribe hes a treasured member of the Shady Bunch. Speaking of spies more generally, they don't bother me that much actually. I find it kind of interesting to see how the enemy reacts to intel, and it's not like the spies ever get any important information anyhow. Is it just me or do the spies in w46 seem kinda lame? I've gotten mails like "Hahaha we can see your noble planner". And I'm like "And I should care because...?" Who's stupid enough to put OP claims in the planner anyways? Spies should not be feared, they should be managed. :)

DeletedUser84663

We have no issue with TSB and i like szirius' style. sword has shown himself to be of the spy type character and so i have lost all repsect for him, that's all.
what does that say about the spies you use on a regular basis? seems a bit of a one-way street there don't it?

if you lose respect for a player, can you still play along side them or lead them?

DeletedUser

what about the spy zaria who is inside TSB in the zuesaua acct and reports to Skill?, just as she has been doing for some time now.

i have plenty of intel relating to this for you szirius if you wish and will also gladly send some nukes her way if you so desire

DeletedUser84663

what about the spy zaria who is inside TSB in the zuesaua acct and reports to Skill?, just as she has been doing for some time now.

i have plenty of intel relating to this for you szirius if you wish and will also gladly send some nukes her way if you so desire
that's interesting news... I'd be interested in seeing this "intel" you have as well.

...and the question wasn't answered.

DeletedUser

we thank you for your concern firey, but assure you that zaria was never in TSB. She gifted that acc before our tribe began to close friends of the tribe. Szi will know this as she organised it herself. Please rather pm us this info in future though! Lol.. Knowledge is power:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

that's interesting news... I'd be interested in seeing this "intel" you have as well.

...and the question wasn't answered.

the usage of spy intel - well you should know i always make an exception when players arent happy at all with their present circumstances and have good reason for it

and just ask golums about the intel re: zaria - he is the one who gave it to me

@marg and TSB - apologies, however, it served my anti-Skill? pruposes to throw that one out there in the extrernals and i am very happy to hear she is gone from this world

DeletedUser84663

that's why I was asking about the "interesting intel" because that spy stuff with Z was quite a while ago... lol and syruss didn't like the arrangement, made unknowingly to some of us when first discussed with Z... yet, it never made a difference in our war against 3DX, so your "purpose" is wasted here.

anyways... I think this thread can be closed since we all have known this info from -BK- for a while and it's of little use to anyone anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.