An insight into Base...

DeletedUser

For those of you wondering what it is like to be apart of a top 5 tribe, I thought we'd share a video of an average day as a player who are owning all of your base. Clicky meh.

DeletedUser

Didn't look at the vid but i still want to be just a cool a you :)

DeletedUser

...his Skype kept going off, so we can assume he's popular at least.

That, or being stalked.

Judging by those dance moves, probably the latter.

DeletedUser

/me thinks that he has expressed his views enough on YouTube and doesn't need to get another infraction for abusive language and texts.
If you want a sum-up, here it is:
This 10 year old with tramp clothing trying to be funny and cocky, and eventually getting his arse out.

If you beg to differ, please tell me :)

DeletedUser

/me thinks that he has expressed his views enough on YouTube and doesn't need to get another infraction for abusive language and texts.
This 10 year old with tramp clothing trying to be funny and cocky, and eventually getting his arse out.

Base suck up, pffft.

I must admit, I watched the first 10 secs, nothing happened, then got bored and quit. Did it get exciting? :D

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Nauz is quite a down-to-earth person actually, as in, when you speak to him about things that are not necessarily related to the game. So, I would rephrase this point to:

"The fact that you consider yourself so much better than others at this game for the simple fact that you are better at the game"

...which seems perfectly reasonable, no?

[/spoil]

Seems to still be rather egotistical regardless of whether it's related to TW or not.
This video is a bit of fun, if you rather add up my farming potential instead you can go ahead and do it.

DeletedUser

dxkJD.gif

If the limit wasn't 256kb I would put it on the end of our tribal gif.

DeletedUser

Seems to still be rather egotistical regardless of whether it's related to TW or not.
This video is a bit of fun, if you rather add up my farming potential instead you can go ahead and do it.

Wrong person.

ALINW =/= ALIPW

ALIPW = Nauz
ALINW =/= Nauz

DeletedUser

Oh crap. I keep misreading the names... Get a new forum account Mac, it's confusing me.

DeletedUser

I believe people need to lighten up, Some sparks need to brought into the game and more people should have an attitude like the guy, I personally think theres nothing wrong with it.