An Insight Into World 64 (lets Give us something to talk about in these externals)

DeletedUser

A Quick Intro into w64. How things are going!

Okay, so Before i write this thread i would live everybody to know, yes this thread is through my eyes, however i will attempt to be as unbiased as possible. Please argue your opinions if you disagree with mine, thats what its all about! Anything stated in this thread does not reflect the diplomacy of my tribe or friends and is simply an attempt at a prediction/summary from a neautral player.

Anyway lets get going. So w64, perhaps one of the worst worlds ever for farming?? (that i know of anyway), yes perhaps it is, but also maybe it could be one of the most interesting worlds of late. With nice settings the world has attracted alot of talent i beleive and the return of some old school tribes such as HOT. I can see some nice wars in the future and alot of change.

Players to Look out for?
(In no particular order)

Toggles:
Well the current rank 1, and by some bit, I do not know much about the player, but from what i have seen and heard, he obviously knows what he is doing with the help of a few friends and account sits, but we cannot take the credit away from the guy. I think if he keeps it up he will hold it and perhaps be the first to noble with probably the best area out of the top 20. Will he keep rank 1? if his activity drops perhaps not, but i beleive he will. 9/10 for me. However i want to say 7/10 as the account has been account sat a hell of alot, and without it i fear he would be rank 6-12.

Wai U Shao Ting:
Two players here co-playing and doing a good job of it, i beleive with the same area as toggles these guys would be rank 1 right now. Definatly a player to look out for and the agrressive style i beleive will come out when nobling starts,. Keep one eye on them. 8/10 for me

Easy.Farm:
I do not really know this player to well, however his growth is nice, from what i have spoken to him he seems a genuine nice guy and good player. I beleive he could come out of know were to suprise us all. 8/10 for me.

LastApparatus:
Need i say more? co-player with 2 great players and CF :p, Luke, probably one of the greatest TW players out there and lets not take away hes doing his share on a phone! As for James (LA), we all know his experience as well as luke and CF has been around for longer then most would dare. With the account being played by those 3, look out rank 1, I can see them going far on this world if they stick around. 100% a player to look out for and learn from. 10/10 for me.

AlessonInPointWhoring:
If you do not watch this guy then shame on your, pure talent, experience and will show you a lesson in pointwhoring! expect him/her, them to climb the rank soon and even hit the top 20 in a week or so. Pure class, from what we know, Will have to be another 10/10 for me.

Revala:
Another Late starter, similar to AlessonInPointwhoring. Playing the rim or what was the rim i guess, and a very talented guy, playing solo and i still expect him to hit the top 20 adventually. Knows what hes doing lets just see how active he can be, and if he does'nt decide to quit to soon -.-. a 9/10 for me. One to watch over the next few weeks.

Capn Rum:
I know little of this guy, but from what i hear he is a good player, fun to be around and talk with, and talanted to go with it. A real fun account and in my eyes maybe one to watch, i do not know you well so its a 7/10 for me, but i think this account could supprise some.

tonyball:
A very very very experienced player. Not sure how he is at start up but is holding his own. Thinks just like me and we share the same views. Watch this guy grow as it is sure to happen. 8.5/10 for me.

Please understand there are many more great players here and yes i have missed some, Feel free to add them in your comments and perhaps i will edit your view into this post. Remember I am trying to Create discussion to go with these what are at the moment very boring externals. NOTE: there are many players i should have listed but havent yet.

Tribes to Look out for?

What? -
Yes the tribe i am currently involved with, So i will try to do this without being as biased as i can. However, What i would say is a very good tribe, situated with 2 groups of players in K53 and 65, we are growing steady and have some very talented players among us. I beleive we are a future top 20 tribe providing we all keep going how we are. Look out as What? looks to clumb up the ranks and get that little more aggressive.

Jelly? -
This tribe to has some very good players in it. A promising tribe, Leadership seems okay, and to be doing well. Share some areas with What? so whats the future hold for these 2? an alliance who knows a war? more likely but at the same time very unlikely this early on? Top 20 tribe? it depends on how they want to go about things. I beleive the have the base structure to be.

HOT Family -
If they are who they say they are, this will be a great tribe and climb the ranks and keep its spot and put its claim in this world. Was in the tribe on w2. Great organisation and very experienced. Good tribe.

HADES -
There was alot of hype about this tribe in the externals when the world started? Think they are starting to slip? i dont beleive they are doing as well as planned here, but maybe they will start to come through, who knows? worth keeping an eye on them i guess.

Where? -
These guys have been very quiet. I think this is a very promising tribe and definatly has some talent in there. I know a few of there players and they are very good guys indeed. Not sure how serious they are taking things but except them to climb the ranks and make there name known on the battlefeild. Good tribe.

Kinky? -
This tribe does indeed look tasty, a good group of players and nice spread, Destined to do well, good leadership and slowly growing nicely, i excpect good things from these guys in the next few weeks and a top 10 position.

FOOD - From what i am told a tribe to look out for. Good group of players but i am unaware of these people but am well informed on their promising position, Expecting them to grow nicely. One to watch

So as i attempt ot sum up this world ... what do i see for the future? well the future of w64 is still unclear, it has the making to be a great world, a fun world, one to be talked of, but if players decide to move on that may all crash and burn and return itself to be 'just another world'. But i can see some nice future wars and lets stay posotive. Lets hope this world lives upto what it could become!

At the moment things are moving slowly not much going on, not much happening, but lets remember its still early days, And as long as the sun is still rising in the east and setting in the west, This world is to come alive yet, are players and tribe still shuffling their cards? or are these cards about to be played!!! Stay along to find out more. Lets see how things are about to turn out through the twists and turns the future 2-3 weeks hold for world 64!

Please feel free to argue with me, create talking points. Disagree with me, add your own thoughts, everybodies views are welcome, I am aiming on creating a nice discussion for this world to liven up the externals. So let the debate begine....

Thankyou for Reading.
Chump

Ps, I rushed this a little so sorry for any spelling errors and wrong grammar.

DeletedUser

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this. The forums have been quite dull so far.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add, that when Ian (Chump) asked about promising tribes in our chat, I did some skimming through the ranks and came across a tribe called Munch. Their point average really impressed me, though their one-continent positioning on the map is a little off-putting.

I know they don't have any particularly high ranking players, and during the early game the forums are more interested in the famous startup stars. But these aren't usually the players that last past 5-8 villages, and the star tribes tend to fall apart quite quickly once the world hoppers move on. From this point of view, I'm more interested in Munch than some of the other tribes on this list.

blablablablablabla

Why didn't you write about the player ranked 3? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pretty good piece although think you are being a lil biased.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add, that when Ian (Chump) asked about promising tribes in our chat, I did some skimming through the ranks and came across a tribe called Munch. Their point average really impressed me, though their one-continent positioning on the map is a little off-putting.

I know they don't have any particularly high ranking players, and during the early game the forums are more interested in the famous startup stars. But these aren't usually the players that last past 5-8 villages, and the star tribes tend to fall apart quite quickly once the world hoppers move on. From this point of view, I'm more interested in Munch than some of the other tribes on this list.

Yeah, i was intending on putting them in ... just forgot, i think they look a good bunch but perhaps need to start making themselves noticed in the next few weeks, lets see how they progress from here

DeletedUser

You are being too positive, add some more flame into it... it will be more fun, trust me! :D

PS! I am not a nice guy.. actually quite sarcastic, mean and a troll. I am not sure, how did I give out a nice guy's vibes :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Its hard not to be when the rest of the world Sucks and aren't worth being dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

Easy.Farm, do you mean like this? perhaps i was to nice, but i didnt want to insult anybody in my first post, maybe my next will have more venom to it :)

dukeyp123

+ props

A suggestion if I may...? A map to accompany your opinions on the tribes.

DeletedUser

Easy.Farm ~ I remember this guy somewhat on w45.net. He was pretty much unheard of and quite badly ranked, remaining so until he stormed up the rankings while everyone was battling inactivity and wars. Looking at his previous stats, I think the first sign of hard battle and he will tumble.

DeletedUser

You are being too positive, add some more flame into it... it will be more fun, trust me! :D

PS! I am not a nice guy.. actually quite sarcastic, mean and a troll. I am not sure, how did I give out a nice guy's vibes :icon_eek:

I still don't like you from W63.

DeletedUser

A lot of promising tribes. However the future is unpredictable, we will know more about the tribes which are predicted to do well near
noble stage as there are several factors which may hinder a tribes potential such as; Motivation, Activity, Diplomacy, Luck and so forth.

DeletedUser106979

400x400px-LL-e95604cb_Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

DeletedUser

Hardyharhar!!!

eh?! finally somin worth readin on these 'ere forums!
bookishfj7.gif

i be in agreement that this world has some quite interestin folks 'round n' hopefully they'll stick 'round ta make the mid game stage a ragin battlefield!

pirate41.gif
duel_pa.gif
fence.gif
pirate41.gif

Kinda disagree regardin HOT, checkin the 3 Ks they spread in, thar be non o'em members in top 20 o' K rankings, n' also they have a clustered spread in some area which must be makin the already tough farmin even tougher.
smiley-rpg028.gif

If'n the members o' HOT be in most part from w2, then thar could also be the issue o'em bein used to late game mo' so than early game. A good late gamer aint necessarily a good early gamer.
erti078.gif

I can see Munch in k46 posinn a possible future threat to HOT's K45/46 borders, would most certainly keep an eye on the border action be'ween those two.

piratewheelgo2.gif

Lastly i appreciate yer thoughts regardin meself n' those o' me crew, i never thought o' meself as anythin mo' than an average player, n' i be havin help from a good friend whom me met back in w40 as a co, the main reason i be in w64 would be Jelly? n' our mascot ditto, i happen ta fancy that lil chunk o' ooze!

[spoil]
1244340384129.png
[/spoil]

AF1pirates009.gif

DeletedUser

eh?! finally somin worth readin on these 'ere forums!
bookishfj7.gif

i be in agreement that this world has some quite interestin folks 'round n' hopefully they'll stick 'round ta make the mid game stage a ragin battlefield!

pirate41.gif
duel_pa.gif
fence.gif
pirate41.gif

Kinda disagree regardin HOT, checkin the 3 Ks they spread in, thar be non o'em members in top 20 o' K rankings, n' also they have a clustered spread in some area which must be makin the already tough farmin even tougher.
smiley-rpg028.gif

If'n the members o' HOT be in most part from w2, then thar could also be the issue o'em bein used to late game mo' so than early game. A good late gamer aint necessarily a good early gamer.
erti078.gif

I can see Munch in k46 posinn a possible future threat to HOT's K45/46 borders, would most certainly keep an eye on the border action be'ween those two.

piratewheelgo2.gif

Lastly i appreciate yer thoughts regardin meself n' those o' me crew, i never thought o' meself as anythin mo' than an average player, n' i be havin help from a good friend whom me met back in w40 as a co, the main reason i be in w64 would be Jelly? n' our mascot ditto, i happen ta fancy that lil chunk o' ooze!

[spoil]
1244340384129.png
[/spoil]

AF1pirates009.gif

I love you.

/me changes COA.

DeletedUser

Nice read, i agree it is missing a little flame to it but that's just due to my sadistic tendencies, plenty other threads where the op is bashing the not so promising tribes, good to have one where there is more optimism. I agree the tribes mentioned do have alot of previous stars and alot of it is going to come down to world hopping in the coming months. Looking forward to seeing what new stars emerge.

I can confirm HOT are who they say they are, not going to comment on the tribe as it is my own. Unless of course you pick on them :icon_sad:

Really can't say much about the top players, co-plays, new names and it all gets a bit confusing for my old age.

Are the tribes with ? in their name related in any other way other than the name, i assume some are.