An OBEY thread to end all OBEY threads

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
perhaps you may have noticed the recent influx of new threads that all seem to be about what appears to be about the same exact thing

are you feeling left out because you haven't posted an essay with your take on these momentous events? perhaps you may even have a dog that wants in on that sweet sweet spammy action but just can't make their paws type out the words they want to get out there

whether you are a hothead,a drama queen,or just plain want to talk about the broader societal implications of brock from gorts deciding to get in on this worlds barb nobling action this is the thread for you!

go ahead,let your keyboard run free and post your hottest of takes

you deserve it!

I shall kick off the action with the beginning of my own personal origin story(worry not! the movie rights are indeed available for the right offer)

our story begins on a warm summer's evening,while on a train bound for nowhere I found myself unable to sleep and turned on skype for the first time in a while and what did I see but a message from Nest asking me if I wanted to join the premade he had planned for the 96th tribalwars.net world

at the time I was relaxing in semi tribal wars retirement as I tend to do so I found myself not particularly interested in partaking,I informed him of my difficulties getting up the required enthusiasm and he asked me to reconsider mentioning that he had grand plans to divide and conquer but was concerned that if he didn't get enough assistance THE murph would bring those plans to a screeching halt

after some consideration I decided to tentatively join OBEY's skype chat and see how it went,shortly afterwards I joined world 95 to farm up a few premiums which was the style at the time

so there I was,plopped down in the middle of the continent with a shiny new village,it was very small and I of course had no idea what I was doing so I of course started things off by accepting an invitation into the biggest mass recruit tribe in my area

thus began my time on world 95 where I built my mines up some and then some more and then some more until the day I finally reached the level of 20 in each and every one of them,around this time I also took rank 1 in my tribe and the tribe leader himself mailed me to congratulate me and tell me that he "hopes I have troops" from there I logged in more than once a day and sold off my resources on the market

I am out of time here as OBEYs weekly premium spending planning session is soon to begin but stay tuned and at some point if I feel like it I might post the exciting second chapter wherein I heroically wait for two months and eventually join world 96 to premium as I have never premiumed before

DeletedUser117534

Those two months of waiting with the crew for W96 to start were the longest two months in my life. In the same time it was a great time when we use to discuss GOT7 with every new episodes. Thanks Jasper for all the true need discussions we had :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Those two months of waiting with the crew for W96 to start were the longest two months in my life. In the same time it was a great time when we use to discuss GOT7 with every new episodes. Thanks Jasper for all the true need discussions we had :)

Looking forward to next year ;)