An offer you cannot (or maybe you can) refuse.

DeletedUser4587

Hello W64,

Some time back I made a thread in my soon to be finished world of W55. When the fate of the world was a little less certain and the ability of a tribe was still up for debate, I made a thread that attempted to put numbers to the typical "your tribe is full of noobs" type claims. I looked at barb nobles, internals, ODA/ODD, tribe changes, etc to try to get a sense of who is the "best" tribe in the world, beyond who just has the highest points.

This world seems to be of an appropriate age for a similar analysis. It is old enough to have clear contenders, but no clear winners. FOSSIL at a glance appears to be holding a good lead, but I don't think is a shoe in for the win (feel free to disagree).

I may not be able to offer quite the same detail, not being a part of this world, as I did for W55 but I am bored and I am willing to give it a shot.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?241510-Which-Tribe-are-the-biggest-Barb-Nobling-Noobs

This is what I did in W55, and it was well received. If you would like me to try it (with some changes for the better) in this world, please let me know. I will do it if you want me to, I'm bored. :p Just post your support for this idea, and I will do it.

DeletedUser

After going through the methodology, I think there are some ways you can adjust to make the data a little better. The tribal retention stat is misleading. I know my tribe has plenty of people who have gifted their villages to the tribe and hopped on another account as a co-player. Obviously this happens, but it's more likely to happen as time passes. I think adding some time component to the math would help show tribal loyalty/retention.

The tribal dominance of K's should make an attempt a diplomacy in my opinion. It looks like you try to claim the data shows that not controlling a K completely can lead to vulnerabilities, but if you share control of a K with a strong ally, there should be no worry. I think that would be helpful to consider.

DeletedUser94411

I dont consider the world to be approaching any form of clear winner until true megatribes emerge.

DeletedUser4587

Laterus i thought you quit tw

Hehehe, I come and go. I have always been the unofficial blogger for W55, just because I still keep in touch with my beloved co. Right now I am playing to help her finish up the world.

DeletedUser

Hehehe, I come and go. I have always been the unofficial blogger for W55, just because I still keep in touch with my beloved co. Right now I am playing to help her finish up the world.

We could use a new blogger. Ours got booted from the world.

DeletedUser

It would be an interesting read indeed. If you have the time then please go for it.

Just wondering if single tribe makes better analysis or to group the family tribes together.

In the top 10 tribes there's 1 family. Ex, CTT and Exo.

DeletedUser4587

It would be an interesting read indeed. If you have the time then please go for it.

Just wondering if single tribe makes better analysis or to group the family tribes together.

In the top 10 tribes there's 1 family. Ex, CTT and Exo.

Thanks for the info. I will do them together and separately I think. Doing them together might be a bit of a challenge since I will have to look at their cross tribe internals and whatnot.

DeletedUser

@ the OP, I'd love to see it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is not a discussion thread about any one tribe or family. Please don't turn it into a spamfest or flamefest about one tribe or family, or I'll be forced to start punishing those who go off-topic.

DeletedUser

random mod spam lol, OP go for it, seems like it would be a cool read. :)