An Open letter to Ming The Mercilious

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Dear fellow players and Ming The mercilious

In my opinion TW a game that I hold dear, due to the endless amount of fun and countless hours I spent on this game, has declined. I believe so because after nearly being apart of this gaming community for a decade (under many names) it seems that the elites have finally won! There are still few new players that join this community and start off as how we all did... alone scared and full of hope that they too could win a world! Yet there are some of you here that would take advantage of the naïve and new, using their ignorance of the game to support your goals. One such player is Ming the Mercilious... This player has created a tribe "Japanese Empire" with a ragtag group of noobs and some skilled players looking to have fun together. When I joined it seemed like a fun group and active enough to were disbandment was not a indication of Mings motives. The tribe was in a conflict with a much larger and possibly far more experienced tribe but not fearing a good time I stuck with the tribe and did my best to help and support. Everything was going fine as far as a weaker opponent goes... we supported each other and responded to request for support. we stuck together and did our best to keep morale up. a few members left and some joined the enemy. I wont lie I also thought of jumping ship but knew that if more members left especially active supporters, it would lead to the decline of the tribe. We had allies Ming! we could have moved the active into one of our allies better fortifying our position against our enemies and bringing in new active members into the fold. yet you Disbanded the tribe with no warning and left us all out to dry. you used your members troops to save your own and built up yourself... now this is not new... Ive been in many worlds where this stunt is pulled and it sucks but its how the cookie crumbles in this game. But my purpose of this open letter is not only towards you but to the many "elites" that seek to secure themselves rather then build the community up by helping and building up new players and bringing them into the community by engaging them correctly. by using new players for your own means and then leaving them to fend for themselves in the hard world of TW you and many others secure the demise of this game by closing the door on new players of which this game needs more of! not less! this wouldn't also have been an issue for me until I joined with you in W96 and the same stunt was pulled on a larger scale... I hope you get rimmed by knock! both times your excuse was because members were being recruited by the enemy or leaving or just not joining...rather then take ownership as leader of the tribe you choose to disband the tribe after forcing your members to defend you support you and build you... any tribe that accepts this player into their tribe risks the inevitable manipulation of its members.

~DP77~

DeletedUser119841

I would like to point out Farm. have new players also and the plan was to have them learn some things from the pointless war ming started. I expect most players we teach will go inactive anyway, that's what puts experienced players off of mentoring and to side together.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I would like to point out Farm. have new players also and the plan was to have them learn some things from the pointless war ming started. I expect most players we teach will go inactive anyway, that's what puts experienced players off of mentoring and to side together.
yeah his motive was because a member of yours in FARM left JE in this world for KNOCK... he got upset about that and made it into a vendetta... brought the whole tribe to war with you and now disbanded the tribe after forcing his members to send him a mandatory support package... along with supporting his vendetta... I commend FARM on their tactics and motives may you all win in glory!

DeletedUser121006

He didn't use you. He just sucks as a leader. But he will probably get rimmed, unless he accepts to serve as my basher :p

Fun thing is that if you are speaking of Maf06, I am his mentor. Pretty much taught him all the stuff that exists.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He didn't use you. He just sucks as a leader. But he will probably get rimmed, unless he accepts to serve as my basher :p
Id disagree... he had former tribemates set him as sitter and gave me the accounts and had me coordinate with him on attacks and support. although that's not being "used" I feel like I wasted my time working with this guy building him up when I should have been building myself up and those around me that were new. I wasted a month on this guy and while that's not long... these new worlds are so small theres no time to waste....

Reaction score
From the name, Im guessing its the same owner who plays under accounts "black flags" and "mingator" he plays the same every world and gets rimmed every world :)

His not worth anyones time :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ dirtypunk77 your 100 percent right mate their is a clique of elites in the community who definitely destroy the game for others , i been saying this for sometime now and those elites and suck up followers all call me crybaby for expression my concerns about it in these forums , It's like they aren't happy unless they win every world and betray everyone they can to get there .

I been doing the best I can ingame to join the fight against them , but there are too many for me to handle , won't be long before I find a new game to play to .

Deleted User - 10618707

Muldies Inner circle

The game isnt dying because of sinister elitist players like some of the lesser intellectuals among us would have you believe. It's simply at the end of its life cycle and not consistent with changing consumer tastes. This is evidence by inno's harvesting strategy to turn tw into a cash cow.

Simple really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120206

Ming thought if he put a few players up to attack one of my members that we would have recruited him:
http://prntscr.com/gpt1h7

Not gonna lie, he should be used to rejection by now, lmao:
http://prntscr.com/gpt2km

If nobody in JE sent support to Ming:
http://prntscr.com/gpt53y
http://prntscr.com/gpt6iw

Yet when he blocked Crazy Canuck, he STILL mailed him:
http://prntscr.com/gpt7o1

Just couldn't help reminding him of rejection:
http://prntscr.com/gpt929

Out of respect, the guy did not want his name to be revealed:
http://prntscr.com/gptae0

The only reason Ming created JE was because I rejected him numerous times from joining Yummy, but yeah almost every leader is very careful of whom they recruit just like I have been on this world. For a player who is showing how delusional and arrogant they are, has he been hiding under a rock for the past 6 weeks? As for Jager being buddies with him, how could you go along with this player anymore after seeing this.

If Ming calls such players "cheat" then what does that make him? A push account player that takes advantage of being in a tribe to bail them for future invites to larger tribes. Rest assured, now anyone who sees this will never play with you now, you got what ya wanted Ming - the global infame reputation and attention.. why don't ya bail TW and find some fresh air, I'm sure your room smells because of lack of fresh air.

You’re delusional. Alright? You’re as arrogant as a moaning faced teenager and that’s fine. And if your therapist hasn’t clued you into that by now, I think you should ask for your money back, pal.

~Patrick

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ming thought if he put a few players up to attack one of my members that we would have recruited him:
http://prntscr.com/gpt1h7

Not gonna lie, he should be used to rejection by now, lmao:
http://prntscr.com/gpt2km

If nobody in JE sent support to Ming:
http://prntscr.com/gpt53y
http://prntscr.com/gpt6iw

Yet when he blocked Crazy Canuck, he STILL mailed him:
http://prntscr.com/gpt7o1

Just couldn't help reminding him of rejection:
http://prntscr.com/gpt929

Out of respect, the guy did not want his name to be revealed:
http://prntscr.com/gptae0

The only reason Ming created JE was because I rejected him numerous times from joining Yummy, but yeah almost every leader is very careful of whom they recruit just like I have been on this world. For a player who is showing how delusional and arrogant they are, has he been hiding under a rock for the past 6 weeks? As for Jager being buddies with him, how could you go along with this player anymore after seeing this.

If Ming calls such players "cheat" then what does that make him? A push account player that takes advantage of being in a tribe to bail them for future invites to larger tribes. Rest assured, now anyone who sees this will never play with you now, you got what ya wanted Ming - the global infame reputation and attention.. why don't ya bail TW and find some fresh air, I'm sure your room smells because of lack of fresh air.

You’re delusional. Alright? You’re as arrogant as a moaning faced teenager and that’s fine. And if your therapist hasn’t clued you into that by now, I think you should ask for your money back, pal.

~Patrick

Jager has nothing to do with guy;he has some delusion about it though;

Barbzilla

It's simply at the end of its life cycle and not consistent with changing consumer tastes. This is evidence by inno's harvesting strategy to turn tw into a cash cow.

The thing I do not understand is the strategy of turning tw into a cash cow was made with such a short-term view, more and more servers are dying whilst the player base and the size of worlds has been shrinking consistently, if they had been to continue the premium features as before without introducing p2w, or even introducing more subtle and less overpowering advantages from the new p2w features they would most likely make a similar amount of money just over a longer period of time, which would in turn have kept this game alive and the player base strong, whilst being a bit of a dog is less appealing than a cash cow, Inno would have prevented pushing away soo many players and made their star game last considerably longer.

Just my 2 cents

DeletedUser120206

Jager has nothing to do with guy;he has some delusion about it though;

Then why is Ming constantly in contact with the K35 Jager players? You guys supporting Ming so this means he is an ally of yours.. what is your excuse now?

https://prnt.sc/gpt929

I believe you aren't authorized to answer council based questions...

~Patrick

Deleted User - 10618707

The thing I do not understand is the strategy of turning tw into a cash cow was made with such a short-term view, more and more servers are dying whilst the player base and the size of worlds has been shrinking consistently, if they had been to continue the premium features as before without introducing p2w, or even introducing more subtle and less overpowering advantages from the new p2w features they would most likely make a similar amount of money just over a longer period of time, which would in turn have kept this game alive and the player base strong, whilst being a bit of a dog is less appealing than a cash cow, Inno would have prevented pushing away soo many players and made their star game last considerably longer.

Just my 2 cents

That's the point though, its not p2w in isolation that's killing tw, that's the misconception, world sizes were falling long before the start of full p2w (w86 i think). It is probably in Inno's mind that this game wont last that much longer, so short high cashflows is the textbook strategy to go with. I mean, before p2w, the most someone would spend playing an entire world for at least a year was 5k. These days, you can blow that in an hour just pp'ing some walls mid op.

Not sure just how much this makes up for decaying player base, but that's probably the rationale behind the decision.

But back on point, as i said before, tw isn't dying due to elitist players, I'm sure there were elitist players from since the dawn of tw. Matt<3:p

DeletedUser121174

Ming was one of the most annoying players constantly mailing me about joining the tribe, he was/might be pretending to be a total novice who had never played the game before and this was his first world but he sure as hell had no control over clicking Send.

A few things irk me about the rationale behind tw dying, but I feel that p2w accelerated it, there' is absolutely no fun and challenge in a game which throws strategy out the window by giving massive advantages to richer people, then it stops being a game just resembles reality, which we take a little break from to play this game.

But then again the tw community as a collective can only blame themselves, I wasn't around when they introduced these features but frankly if the tw community avoided them and did not use them and boycotted them it would have been dropped instead many people chose to abuse the crap out of it, it's pathetic that less than a week into W 96 we have people on 3 villages.

It is a dying community and innogames may have done some strange steps, opening servers for every region, stopping ads for tw, isolating the community by not giving them what they want and no new players did not leave due to being new to the game we all started poorly and learnt a lot by failing in our first few worlds. But it does become boring and predictable when the member base is so small and quality is so highly concentrated in tribes, even on accounts. A few years back when the worlds were more expansive pre-mades etc. were fun due to the fact that quality tribes would not be so concentrated in said quality and shared around the world. Starting a world and having an idea of who will win it is quite the buzzkill.

DeletedUser121174

@ dirtypunk77 your 100 percent right mate their is a clique of elites in the community who definitely destroy the game for others , i been saying this for sometime now and those elites and suck up followers all call me crybaby for expression my concerns about it in these forums , It's like they aren't happy unless they win every world and betray everyone they can to get there .

I been doing the best I can ingame to join the fight against them , but there are too many for me to handle , won't be long before I find a new game to play to .

So you join every world randomly and gang up with new players and train them? How exactly do you fight against the elite players?

DeletedUser120206

It's all in the back of his mind FP.. Balian lives in his own little wonderland :p

Ya should come to La la land with me BiB.. we can be good for each other and I don't mean the psychiatric ward.

~Patrick

Deleted User - 10618707

Ming was one of the most annoying players constantly mailing me about joining the tribe, he was/might be pretending to be a total novice who had never played the game before and this was his first world but he sure as hell had no control over clicking Send.

A few things irk me about the rationale behind tw dying, but I feel that p2w accelerated it, there' is absolutely no fun and challenge in a game which throws strategy out the window by giving massive advantages to richer people, then it stops being a game just resembles reality, which we take a little break from to play this game.

But then again the tw community as a collective can only blame themselves, I wasn't around when they introduced these features but frankly if the tw community avoided them and did not use them and boycotted them it would have been dropped instead many people chose to abuse the crap out of it, it's pathetic that less than a week into W 96 we have people on 3 villages.

It is a dying community and innogames may have done some strange steps, opening servers for every region, stopping ads for tw, isolating the community by not giving them what they want and no new players did not leave due to being new to the game we all started poorly and learnt a lot by failing in our first few worlds. But it does become boring and predictable when the member base is so small and quality is so highly concentrated in tribes, even on accounts. A few years back when the worlds were more expansive pre-mades etc. were fun due to the fact that quality tribes would not be so concentrated in said quality and shared around the world. Starting a world and having an idea of who will win it is quite the buzzkill.

Actually, the vast majority of people don't pp abuse, in fact, more people just farm pp from a minority that spends 100s of thousands every world.