An Open letter to Ming The Mercilious

DeletedUser120160

PP is useful early game and can let even the worst players get an advantage over good players that aren't using it, if they know how best to invest it. However, it becomes increasingly worthless once you hit the 4-5 village point in my opinion, maybe even before that. Perhaps for walls, etc but not much else.

Deleted User - 10618707

You have yet to see how overpowered perma buffs are lol.

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
PP is useful early game and can let even the worst players get an advantage over good players that aren't using it, if they know how best to invest it. However, it becomes increasingly worthless once you hit the 4-5 village point in my opinion, maybe even before that. Perhaps for walls, etc but not much else.

this show you don't truly understand power of PP in this game;

DeletedUser120160

Maybe so I haven't played a huge amount over the last few years, but I have always managed to keep up with decent players with miniscule amounts of pp in comparison to some players.

Deleted User - 10618707

30% Defense buffs everyday throughout a 6month war. Rip

DeletedUser121091

Just so everyone knows.

Ming the Merciless was a bad-ass cosmic emperor in the comic strip (later made into movie in the 80s) called Flash Gordon.

Some of his famous quotes:

The Emperor Ming: I'd much rather see you on my side, than scattered into... atoms.

The Emperor Ming: It's what they call tears, it's a sign of their weakness.

The Emperor Ming: Why not? Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror

The Emperor Ming: Later. I like to play with thing a while... before annihilation.

The Emperor Ming: You pitiful fool! My life is not for any Earthling to give or take!

The Emperor Ming: Show us this loyalty, throw yourself onto your sword.

oldmannie

I remember flesh gordon
But if I put a clip up I might be in big trouble LOL

DeletedUser121132

Every time ming starts a world
giphy.gif