An opportunity to learn to be a top player

• Thread starter DeletedUser86096
  • Start date

DeletedUser86096

I am looking for a newer player who has the desire to learn to be a top player.

This is an opportunity to learn from players with 3 years of experience.

Skills thought will include much more than simple timing skills.
You will learn how to mislead and manipulate your enemies.
Lead and encourage other players, real skills that differentiate between the above-average and great players.

Depending on experience and ability there are accounts of different sizes to co-play.

The only requirements are:

- You must be relatively active and be able to commit 6 hours a day.
- Preferably 15 years old and above.
- A moderate grasp of English
- Minimum 3 months of previous experience
- You must have skype

PM me here on the forum with your skype ID.

DeletedUser

Okay Kadir....:icon_biggrin:

Give it up!!...

lmao

Half of us are mesmerists...we use skills "Thought" too...

Jas

DeletedUser80975

ive been playing for a while, but i would love to learn to be better.

i first started on w2, but quit for a while around the time w8 came out. i started playing again with this world and have been playing on it for a while. my name is the same ingame feel free to message me. i have skype and all the other necessary requirements listed above

DeletedUser

Can you teach me how to manipulate my friends and encourage my enemies instead??

I love a good challenge.

DeletedUser

mine math fer engineering is a 3 hours per week class... so its either engineerin is a stupid science, or yer an attention whore with da intelligence o' a blond spoon fed wench! hell dats even an insult to dem!

DeletedUser86096

mine math fer engineering is a 3 hours per week class... so its either engineerin is a stupid science, or yer an attention whore with da intelligence o' a blond spoon fed wench! hell dats even an insult to dem!

Sorry dude, you can't apply. As previously stated:

A moderate grasp of English (is required)

In this case I have no idea if you understand my post, but I sure as hell dont understand yours.

DeletedUser

I wish to apply because I want to learn more... I am playing in world 30 with 400k+ point and about a mil and a half OD most of which are ODA. I have not played this game long and might not have learned everything or most of that there is to learn so I wish to learn more and what better way to do it than to play with an experienced player. I will use the advice you give me not only for that account of yours if ever I'm accepted but also to make my w30 account better and more solid.

I also have skype and I'm online about 5 hours but sometimes about 8 hours a day because of school.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86096

holyhero1234,
Please send me a Private Message and state your skype ID.

DeletedUser

Isn't this same post in world 46? I could swear it is....Umm i must go take a look.

DeletedUser

I am looking for a newer player who has the desire to learn to be a top player.

This is an opportunity to learn from players with 3 years of experience.

Skills thought will include much more than simple timing skills.
You will learn how to mislead and manipulate your enemies.
Lead and encourage other players, real skills that differentiate between the above-average and great players.

Depending on experience and ability there are accounts of different sizes to co-play.

The only requirements are:

- Preferably 15 years old and above.
- A moderate grasp of English
- Minimum 3 months of previous experience
- You must have skype

PM me here on the forum with your skype ID.

lets see i could play 6 hours a day but dont think i will
im 19
i can speak engish
started playing in beta
have skype
but i looked you up on tw stats your not good infact you dont even play here so yeah have a nice day

DeletedUser

I've wrote to you, I'm interested in what you have to offer and I'll help using any means necessary. :)

- Lee

DeletedUser

but i looked you up on tw stats your not good infact you dont even play here so yeah have a nice day

I would like to add only one thing here, that the player making the offer IS genuinely an elite / a veteran. The newbs may seek advice/ help from him.

I dont understand this way of approaching the world, but he must have his reasons.

So stop flaming him, and let the newbs learn . :)

DeletedUser

Sorry dude, you can't apply. As previously stated:

A moderate grasp of English (is required)

In this case I have no idea if you understand my post, but I sure as hell dont understand yours.

LMAO... obviously ye has nay read any posts on here. Me dare ye to challenge me capt'n on a new world. Ye both start at the same time. lets see who wins. Muhahahahahaha...

I put 500k resources in me Capt'n... who nay understand english....LMAO