Analyze your own Continent top 5 tribes

DeletedUser

5 REV 128.566 34 -- At the rate k77 is going "Branch 4..."

No, it won't be.

guess [FL] will soon enter the stage LMTT and GOD are going into :p

Ah, yes. I remember [FL]. Our founder did have RKR become their academy, for about three days. After that, the founder was removed from office, two new leaders put in his place, and they guy sent from [FL] to teach us noobs how to play, was kicked and we went back to just plain old RKR.

What a bunch of noobs. :p

Any family has it's fair share of noobs, but we've got a good group of players as well. I can't help but think a reformation is in order at some point though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. THE- Frightening tribe, they scare me. Nice everything and a wide expanse over the continent.

2. FRX- Never heard much, I think came from remains of Sad and NEA. Mass recruiters perhaps?

3.KWSN- My tribe(only 14 members) no comments to be unbiased.

4.P~2- Family of 3, mainly in K23. Not sure on them.

5.~NEA~2- No offense, but getting terrorized by THE and KWSN

orange crush

K25

1 DRKNES - 956.695 - 211
2 Hammer - 870.390 - 156
3 CMT - 255.661 - 74
4 RFF - 211.925 - 60
5 ADK - 189.924 - 50

1. 60 members, most of whom are good people, a handful of which are good players. Leadership is driving this tribe into the ground. Egotistical and underhanded at times. They have allied with EVERYONE they can and provide very little to any of them. They won't be on top for long I don't think.

2. 22 members, all of whom are good people, all of which are good players. Leadership is experienced and aggressive. Quickly tiring of the political environment in K25 and ready for some changes. (Yes, this is my tribe :eek:D )

3. 45 members, caught up in a bad relationship with DRKNES. They have some good folks and some potential but a lot of semi-inactives and slow growers that will make it difficult for them to excel. If they are not careful, DRKNES will drag them down as well.

4. 51 members, a bunch of which are in a different K so the numbers are a little misleading. They had a core of really good players, some of which have moved on now. I think the remaining few will eventually move on as well, leaving this tribe in survival mode.

5. 52 members, don't really know these guys.

K25 update...

1 - Hammer - 1,65 - Mio. - 263
2 - DRKNES - 717.360 - 155
3 - CMT - 344.306 - 86
4 - ADK - 283.219 - 66
5 - RFF - 253.811 - 66

1. 25 members. My tribe. No contenders for the continent. Lots of work to do to seal it up.

2. 45 members. Called it (see above).

3. 43 members. Made a good decision to separate from DRKNES. Remains to be seen if they have the leadership and membership to become the new number 2.

4. 52 members. Still don't know these guys...

5. 45 members. My opinion hasn't changed on these guys. They are hanging in there though.

DeletedUser

K25 update...

1 - Hammer - 1,65 - Mio. - 263
2 - DRKNES - 717.360 - 155
3 - CMT - 344.306 - 86
4 - ADK - 283.219 - 66
5 - RFF - 253.811 - 66

1. 25 members. My tribe. No contenders for the continent. Lots of work to do to seal it up.

2. 45 members. Called it (see above).

3. 43 members. Made a good decision to separate from DRKNES. Remains to be seen if they have the leadership and membership to become the new number 2.

4. 52 members. Still don't know these guys...

5. 45 members. My opinion hasn't changed on these guys. They are hanging in there though.

even though drkness have many more members, the war will be interesting. any chance of u two going at it?

DeletedUser13939

Any family has it's fair share of noobs, but we've got a good group of players as well. I can't help but think a reformation is in order at some point though.

No, they have more noobs than a fair share. They are a little cocky too. Treating RKR like we were a bunch of 1st grades learning our ABC's. :\

EnglandSoul

Update o K72.

#1 Rome 1,30 million 232 villages
#2 Growl 230,232 59 villages
#3 Mos RS 183,365 45 villages
#4 xEobx 131,086 47 villages
#5 Mercs 91,556 31 villages

Rome - Seem a pretty decent tribe got a nice foothold on the continent.

Growl - My tribe. Got a few good members and a nice cluster on K72 hopefully can build on tht.

Mos Rs - Family tribe of Rome, havent had much contact with them atm so not sure of their capabilities.

xEobx - Seem to be lacking in growth and prob will be on the way out soon.

Mercs - Same as above not much growth and being attacked by Rome & Mos RS, doubt they will last long.

DeletedUser

@K24:
FRX has been around for bueno longer than NEA/Sad alliance was even in existence...dunno where alot of their members came from, but they're not new...

DeletedUser

1 EreVos
Good tribe, maybe too many enemies now.
2 IR|O
With their recent drop in points because of players leaving... I really don't know what's going to happen
3 CBTF
Decent tribe. Let in a few noobs though :icon_confused: Will go down in my K
4 ~CK~
No experiences with them, but they don't look too good.
5 THE
Yeah, the rank 1 tribe. What can we say about them? Good tribe, though I don't really know quite a few of their players so I can't judge over them individually.

EDIT: My tribe, Myriad, is ranked 6th on the continent by the way.

DeletedUser

K 38

K38

1) VH-A : The are the big boys of continent 38. They are big,they are powerful and they mean business. They are well led and have plenty of experienced players. Currently on a crusade to make the entire continent VH-A. So far they have had mixed success and have made a lot of enemies.

2)BKO :Have good players though I have no idea of their leadership. Have been expanding at a furious pace and has stayed out of any major war. Allied to #TM# and U-F.

3)VHA :Hugh tribe but K38 isn't exactly their stronghold. Allied with VH-A. They are seen as a big threat. Little idea about them.

4)#TM#:Well led,lots of experienced players and seem to co-ordinate very well amongst themselves. Currently fighting for survival against a numerically superior VH-A. The war does'nt seem to going all that well for them at this point.

5)U-F :Indifferent leadership, lots of inactive members. The tribe seems to have stalled. Most of their active members are concentrated in a small region, have good defences and look towards #TM# for leadership. Will probably soon be absorbed into #TM#.

DeletedUser13939

Crappy review of K67:

1 KBC
2 LMTT4
3 SIN3
4 T-W-C
5 -O-

1 KBC - I knew it! They have yet to disappoint. *hopes they don't target him*

2 LMTT4 - How are they still standing? These point-whores should have fallen by now. This surprises me.

3 SIN3 - Who the hell are they and where did they come from?

4 T-W-C - Great, the ranked 5 tribe is coming over. >.<

5 -O- What the hell? Now the ranked 6 tribe? >.<

Gee, thanks to -O-, T-W-C, and SIN3, GDA has been knocked down to 6 in K67. -_-

Is anyone else noticing a pattern? o_O

DeletedUser

Crappy review of K67:

1 KBC
2 LMTT4
3 SIN3
4 T-W-C
5 -O-

1 KBC - I knew it! They have yet to disappoint. *hopes they don't target him*

2 LMTT4 - How are they still standing? These point-whores should have fallen by now. This surprises me.

3 SIN3 - Who the hell are they and where did they come from?

4 T-W-C - Great, the ranked 5 tribe is coming over. >.<

5 -O- What the hell? Now the ranked 6 tribe? >.<

Gee, thanks to -O-, T-W-C, and SIN3, GDA has been knocked down to 6 in K67. -_-

Is anyone else noticing a pattern? o_O

The truth is there will be a massive war for your K which T-W-C will win of course :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

update numbah 4-

K66

1. T-W-C- rank 4 (2 up) world- 526 villages , 3.64 million points

50% dominance. continent is now officially ours :D

2.TWC- rank 62 - 189 villages- 940.000 points

Growth slowed down but remain in top 80

3.NOYPI- rank 160 - 80 villages - 323.000

hmmmm,next on the cleanup list:D

4.NOD.- 180 - 240.000 points, 70 villages

once again, clean up number two

5.SOUTH- rank 60- 40 villages - 180.000

ummm, looks like only T-W-C and TWC are the only contenders

DeletedUser13939

i doubt there will be a war anytime sooner. all tribes are coming in from different directions and in good relations as far as im aware

Lol, I kinda figured that. I was merely joking around. :p