Analyze your own Continent top 5 tribes

DeletedUser

K67 top 5 tribe analysis

1. KBC-3.62 million points + 1.6 mio.- 491 villages -ranked 20 + 16 ranks

The former K65 event is taking place here similiar to the emergence of the superpower of [CRY] :icon_cry:. the oligopoly is becoming a monopoly as the best of the players in this K have sorted themselves out and come together. have accumulated a whooping 1.60 million more points within a space of 10 days and entered the top 20. OD on the rise and some ass whooping taking place here too :)-

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LMTT1 LMTT4
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 23
Difference: 94

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 0
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 705,596
Side 2: 76,200
Difference: 629,396

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 254,459
Difference: 254,459

image.php

yes i know, ouchies :icon_eek:

2. T-W-C-1.41 million points + 700,000- 177 villages -ranked 8 - 4

YAY! after wiping out SIN3 with a help of KBC (as ive heard) T-W-C have jumped four positions to the 2nd positions on the rung. this is one of the 3 tribes which are trying to move in 67 along with -O- and FL (seems like FL managed to get into trouble with -O- though :icon_biggrin:) so T-W-C will probabaly stay on the second place. similiar but on a smaller scale of ass whoopin taking place here, here are sone stats though alot have been ruined by the rollback time :icon_evil:-

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SIN3
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 650
Side 2: 113
Difference: 537

image.php

Side 1: 23
Difference: 23

image.php

Side 1: 3,641,865
Side 2: 296,117
Difference: 3,345,748

image.php

Side 1: 155,422
Difference: 155,422

image.php

3. GDA-748.685 points- 106 villages-ranked 64

eesh, an unknwon tribe climbing the ranks and me not aware :icon_eek: wow i fail :icon_sad: anyways, seems like a successfull end to their war against -F- helped them become efficient. though i cannot be bothered to post their stats. (i apologize dwarven) :icon_smile:

4. SIN3-565.000 points- 120 villages -ranked 4
ouch :icon_rolleyes: lost 500,000 points and half their villages already, why dont they bother disbanding. this tribes is certainly impressive in some ways still, i mean they managed to stand up to KBC and T-W-C for more than 2 weeks, any other would hyave crumbled. some members have joined TWC to help the family consolidate their continent position.

5. -O--523.685 points - 20,000- ranked 3 + 2

:icon_eek: the loss of jedikid would certainly have hindered them for a while and brought their domination to a decrease in the continent. currently holding up their position against the incoming FL family, the sats till now :icon_wink:-

Side 1:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [FL] [FL2]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 56
Difference: 119

image.php

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 1,352,388
Side 2: 198,817
Difference: 1,153,571

image.php

Side 1: 55,690
Difference: 55,690

image.php

probably just a small skirmish but enough to make [FL] a decelerating tribe soon to stop existing :icon_biggrin: yay! another continent for T-W-C to make an entrance in

a small view of the mess in 67 :)-

image.php

blue- T-W-C
torquoise- -O-
Purple- KBC
orange- SIN3
grey- GDA

Another excellent analysis by Colonial, someone should give this guy a medal.

7-0 in one week is poor for our size, but bearing in mind that its only 4 members versus [FL] and [FL2], i'm sure you'll understand why we missed a 0 from the 7 :lol:

DeletedUser

Another excellent analysis by Colonial, someone should give this guy a medal.

7-0 in one week is poor for our size, but bearing in mind that its only 4 members versus [FL] and [FL2], i'm sure you'll understand why we missed a 0 from the 7 :lol:

LMAO, also to mention, never noticed that -O- rank in K77, how did they manage to jump so far :icon_eek: but doing good :icon_smile: the FL'ers have been the thorn in the butt for a while

@paj for his continent analysis- hahaha, dont let Ham!! thrive there man, they tend to stick to a continent like superglue. take them out now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

K62

I think no one has talked about us... I don't have much to say though, but look at the tribes:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 LoEN 2,03 Mio. 275
2 ~RC~ 1,27 Mio. 222
3 GROWL 1,00 Mio. 158
4 HAM!!! 1,00 Mio. 128
5 M51a 953.776 135

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I would say our Continent has been particularly affected by the influence of HAM, as three of their big guys were here from the beginning. So, all of us in the top five have dealt with Ham in one way or the other. Not that Ham seems to be too interested in K62, it's Loen, Growl, and RC the ones that have come to be the strongest. I think we're pretty much even, but only time will tell

DeletedUser

I think no one has talked about us... I don't have much to say though, but look at the tribes:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 LoEN 2,03 Mio. 275
2 ~RC~ 1,27 Mio. 222
3 GROWL 1,00 Mio. 158
4 HAM!!! 1,00 Mio. 128
5 M51a 953.776 135

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I would say our Continent has been particularly affected by the influence of HAM, as three of their big guys were here from the beginning. So, all of us in the top five have dealt with Ham in one way or the other. Not that Ham seems to be too interested in K62, it's Loen, Growl, and RC the ones that have come to be the strongest. I think we're pretty much even, but only time will tell

dunno why, but i would worry more about M51a than Ham!! Ham!! already got a mission but the tribe led by the rank 1 conan of FSJ really got some talent. i mean, their smart enough not to do the kraken. they got 2 tribes in the top 30 which are balanced out and gives equality to all members. kudos to their leaders decision :)