Analyze your own Continent top 5 tribes

DeletedUser13939

You mean the pattern where we can't stay in the top 5 at all :icon_neutral:, but can take on over half a continent at once and devastate them all :lol:

Precisely my brilliant friend. Precisely. :p

chaoslegion7

K54

1 HAM!!! 1,57 Mio. 223
Have been kicking asses of tribes around, not only in K54, enjoy watching them fighting for top spot with R.INC :icon_surprised:
2 R.Inc 1,57 Mio. 256 Have been kicking =SE ass, well done :icon_cool:. Same goes like HAM!!!. Enjoy watching them fighting for top spot.
3 Draco. 995.478 189
Will not last long on top 5 in a month, as their members start leaving.
4 SSW 438.793 92
I don't see them last long here, they facing inactivity problems.
5 =SE= 411.944
Predicted to be out of top 5 within a week, after getting slaugtered by R.INC :icon_eek:

MR.MR

K75:

1 FU! 2,54 Mio. 428 ~ Strong Tribe, currently warring with Saints, interesting to see how that plays out
2 Saints 1,16 Mio. 213 ~ Warring with FU!, Holding their own, we will further see in weeks to come.
3 *RS 341.695 66 ~ My tribe, but k85 is our continent... not k75
4 ~*DR*~ 197.630 51 ~ A 400k point tribe with 1/2 its points in k75, rest in k56/57. I dont see them remaining strong for too much longer in k75.
5 SNTS2 184.691 63 ~ Child tribe of Saints, we will soon see how they fare against FU! and UN!.

DeletedUser54046

1 LIMBO (rank 45)
these gusy have the nobiest leader you could have. I odnt’ see them going far as there family contains at least 5 other tribes
2 LIMBO: ( rank 97)
they were once warring LIMBO which I though was brave but then the next day they joined there maily and half the tribe didn’t know. Also going no where
3 HRC (rank 30)
I like these guys they have a friendly group off members I beleve they need have a war. Wil defenatly make top 20
4 {HDR2} (rank 38)
seem like a great tribe but they need to update there profile as they look as if they are an academy but HDR don’t even exist if they get there act together they could be hard work for any one who stands in there way. Need to war though crap OD
5 HRC2 (rank 108)
they are hiding behind there main tribe too much need to become stronger and no rely on them so much

DeletedUser

K26
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 1:
MIND: 1.52mil pts K26 - 248 villages - 33 Members - 6,077ave pts/vil - 4.20Mil OD (Rank 38)
~ This is my tribe, so I'll refrain from commenting due to bias.

Rank 2:
{HDR2}: 1.45mil pts K26 - 285 villages - 55 Members - 5,155ave pts/vil - 2.77Mil OD (Rank 59)
~ Have been aggressively expanding and have recently joined the LIMBO family.
~ I'll echo the statements above, their tag and profile make them look like an academy and it doesn't necessarily do them justice.

Rank 3:
HDR2A: 484,203 pts - 118 villages - 51 Members - 4,054ave pts/vil - 512,342 OD (Rank 275)
~ This is {HDR2}'s Academy tribe which also joined the LIMBO family. HDR2A really needs to quit nobling barbarian villages and get their stats into a more respectable position.

Rank 4:
-=TA=-: Stats are inappropriate for comparison, see below.
~ This tribe, who hails from closer to the center than K26, is a bit of an anomaly here. The bulk of their presence here is comprised of 1 player and if something changes, -=TA=- will nearly vanish from K26.

Rank 5:
PCUSA: 178,985 pts - 44 villages - 27 Members - 3,657ave pts/vil - 397,309 OD (Rank 324)
~ Seems to be comprised of 1 experienced player showing a few others how to play TW.

DeletedUser

K26
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 1:
MIND: 1.52mil pts K26 - 248 villages - 33 Members - 6,077ave pts/vil - 4.20Mil OD (Rank 38)
~ This is my tribe, so I'll refrain from commenting due to bias.

Rank 2:
{HDR2}: 1.45mil pts K26 - 285 villages - 55 Members - 5,155ave pts/vil - 2.77Mil OD (Rank 59)
~ Have been aggressively expanding and have recently joined the LIMBO family.
~ I'll echo the statements above, their tag and profile make them look like an academy and it doesn't necessarily do them justice.

Rank 3:
HDR2A: 484,203 pts - 118 villages - 51 Members - 4,054ave pts/vil - 512,342 OD (Rank 275)
~ This is {HDR2}'s Academy tribe which also joined the LIMBO family. HDR2A really needs to quit nobling barbarian villages and get their stats into a more respectable position.

Rank 4:
-=TA=-: Stats are inappropriate for comparison, see below.
~ This tribe, who hails from closer to the center than K26, is a bit of an anomaly here. The bulk of their presence here is comprised of 1 player and if something changes, -=TA=- will nearly vanish from K26.

Rank 5:
PCUSA: 178,985 pts - 44 villages - 27 Members - 3,657ave pts/vil - 397,309 OD (Rank 324)
~ Seems to be comprised of 1 experienced player showing a few others how to play TW.

dunno about eh anomaly. they may actually want to move in seeing no big tribe is located there. what do you think?

DeletedUser

dunno about eh anomaly. they may actually want to move in seeing no big tribe is located there. what do you think?

He's not an anomaly anymore.. he joined MIND.

We're not huge by any means, but we're over 2 million now (1.85M in K26), 299 villages and growing quickly (without many barbs being nobled either).

We have no qualms with -=TA=-, we haven't interacted with them enough to form any kind of opinion. Usually you'd move into a K that's near you.. not one with a full K in between. They've got a few (larger) outposts started in other K's, and the main group of -=TA=- is down in K45, that's a bit more than a stones-throw to K26.

Looks like LIMBO merged into the HRC family too btw. I'm going to guess that {HDR2} & HDR2A will follow suit.

/shrug

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K67 top 5 tribe analysis

1. KBC-2.09 million points- 327 villages -ranked 34

After successfully dethroning GOD from the K67 kings couch, KBC better start focusing on how to keep the 2 of the top 5 tribes leaking into the continent:icon_eek:. leadership is very good and no mistakes like the GODs made are being made.

2. SIN3-1.24 million points- 250 villages -ranked 66

They really got guts moving into this volatile continent. huge recruits emerged from the disbanding of the 5 tribe GOD family. leadership unheard of but KBC have to get on with their job of cleaning up. dunno, but there is a slight chance they might have allied with KBC due to the neighbours :icon_sad:

3. LMTT4-848.685 points- 142 villages-ranked 43

hmmm, a rank 48 tribe also in K67. never heard of leadership but their stealth really surprise me. currently the best out of the 5 tribe family but they shoudl really think of leaving the family

4. T-W-C-727.000 points- 105 villages -ranked 4
ahh :lol: yes! T-W-C marching in K67 and no one to stop their progress :icon_wink: after reaching a dominance over 60, they are reaching into the other continents :axemen::axemen::axemen: though we also got -O- coming in violently from the top and the T-W-C vilages have started touching the lower side of -0-. might just reach 2nd in 67 soon enough

5. -O--583.685 points- ranked 5

:icon_biggrin: a great reason to call this a volatile continent. we got 5 tribes with strong influence over k67. the merger between WORD and Boosh managed them to reach a dominance of 60 in 57 and now, likle T-W-C, they move into 67. so we got them in the north, T-W-C in the west, SIN3 in the south, KBC in the east. a lighty :axemen::axemen::axemen: to take place soon :lol::lol::lol:

a small view of the mess in 67 :)-

image.php

blue- T-W-C
torquoise- -O-
Purple- KBC
orange- SIN3
grey- LMTT4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SIN3 has had a few names, and their jump to the higher end of K67 standings was largely in part to the fact we got bored nobling GOD family members and many of them ran into this family for shelter. Member and noble histories are nothing to fear.

LMTT4, while good, has taken some serious losses due to the stupidity of some of their barons/dukes. Sniping villages and daring us to take them back by force?

Done.

We just made sure to take a few extra with them. Think we took 28+ villages in under 24 hours from them. And yes, all the players we nobled were active.

Maybe next time they'll actually respect common sense and courtesy instead of telling our diplo's to shove it.

DeletedUser

LMTT's MO seems to be sniping villages. I get requests daily from all kinds of people asking me to keep LMTT members busy so that they can keep villages they've conquered from being ganked by these turtles.

DeletedUser

1 EreVos Decent tribe, but will fall if they keep going this way. A lil' too many wars and "wars"
2 CBTF Decent tribe, but not as good as they used to be on world 6. Still got respect for them though.
3 ~LOW~ Noobs.
4 ~CK~ Same.
5 THE Same... Wait, what? :icon_razz: Seriously though, I think they're a good tribe. Needs more resistance in wars *compares ODA with ODD*. Not their fault though.

DeletedUser

lol, looks like K32 will have no tribe left in a while from the top 5 i see

DeletedUser

I'll do two, since I'm on the border of K23, and we rarely hear about it.

K23:

1 Kraken - Newly formed through a massive restructing of the P~Family and merger of KRAOCH. My tribe so no more comments.
2 Krak-P - Academy of the Above
3 KRAK-R - Academy of the Above.
4 P~3 - Probabaly going to get Nobled off or slowly moved into Krak-Family.
5 THE - Comment below.

K24:

1 THE - Number 1 ranked tribe for a damn good reason, they work well, and are a fearsome tribe. I respect them for what they've done and what they will continue to do.
2 KWSN - Small tribe. Absolutely no respect for them, extremely arrogant and useless. Will probably end up getting Nobled out in due course.
3 Kraken - Same as the above. My own tribe yet again.
4 FRX - FX-Family, got taken to the cleaners of hell by THE, nothing more then inactivity and farms now.
5 Krak-P - Yet again Academy of Kraken.

DeletedUser

sorry to say this but Kraken has become one of those annoying *i recruit my enemies and friends to win wars* tribe :S

DeletedUser

K67 top 5 tribe analysis

1. KBC-2.09 million points- 327 villages -ranked 34

After successfully dethroning GOD from the K67 kings couch, KBC better start focusing on how to keep the 2 of the top 5 tribes leaking into the continent:icon_eek:. leadership is very good and no mistakes like the GODs made are being made.

2. SIN3-1.24 million points- 250 villages -ranked 66

They really got guts moving into this volatile continent. huge recruits emerged from the disbanding of the 5 tribe GOD family. leadership unheard of but KBC have to get on with their job of cleaning up. dunno, but there is a slight chance they might have allied with KBC due to the neighbours :icon_sad:

3. LMTT4-848.685 points- 142 villages-ranked 43

hmmm, a rank 48 tribe also in K67. never heard of leadership but their stealth really surprise me. currently the best out of the 5 tribe family but they shoudl really think of leaving the family

4. T-W-C-727.000 points- 105 villages -ranked 4
ahh :lol: yes! T-W-C marching in K67 and no one to stop their progress :icon_wink: after reaching a dominance over 60, they are reaching into the other continents :axemen::axemen::axemen: though we also got -O- coming in violently from the top and the T-W-C vilages have started touching the lower side of -0-. might just reach 2nd in 67 soon enough

5. -O--583.685 points- ranked 5

:icon_biggrin: a great reason to call this a volatile continent. we got 5 tribes with strong influence over k67. the merger between WORD and Boosh managed them to reach a dominance of 60 in 57 and now, likle T-W-C, they move into 67. so we got them in the north, T-W-C in the west, SIN3 in the south, KBC in the east. a lighty :axemen::axemen::axemen: to take place soon :lol::lol::lol:

a small view of the mess in 67 :)-

image.php

blue- T-W-C
torquoise- -O-
Purple- KBC
orange- SIN3
grey- LMTT4

Analysis(s) like these will put all others to shame. XD I cba to do K57, not worth it anyway. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol, thank you XD my attempt to maybe bring on the heat in the forum XD

PS. im waiting for the K57 analysis :p

DeletedUser

Colonial - excellent post.

Interesting analysis on K67 ... are there more to come?

DeletedUser

Is any other tribe under than -O- really worth mentioning in K57? :icon_cool:

you could always mention the top 1 tribes in K57. im very curious abou them and their ambitions :icon_biggrin:

Cy-pres said:
- excellent post.

Interesting analysis on K67 ... are there more to come?

ill post updates on this interesting continent every week or so :)

DeletedUser

you could always mention the top 1 tribes in K57. im very curious abou them and their ambitions :icon_biggrin:

ill post updates on this interesting continent every week or so :)

Moan, why don't you do it...? :p

Here is some interesting news for you.

-O-'s scuffle with BA[SE] has come to an abrupt end. -O- demolished BA[SE] and have forced the tribe to disband.

None can stand before the imperial might of Oubliette.

Muhaha.

Muhah.

Muhahahahahahaha... *cough* *splatter* *ack* *ahem*

Yes. HA! :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_twisted: