ANARKY & SKILL? Ceasefire reached

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

At Server time: 22:31:41 01/04/2011. A historic ceasefire and peace treaty was signed by Fireyflame and Chachi after mediation from a 3rd party mediator. (me) The terms of the treaty are this.

1. No more attacks will be made on either Skill? or Anarky villages.
2. Anarky yields the rights of all TSL territory to Skill along with the upper 1/3 of TSB territory?
3. Skill yields all RAGE territory and the lower 2/3 of TSB territory.
4. Sylbestos-GR will be kicked by Skill? and nobled by the 2 tribes combined forces.

Comments on the treaty by the two leaders:

Fireyflame: I'm so glad to finally get this treaty in place and see the end of Sylb. That man was such a pain but he will be gone and now Chachi and I can continue our real life dating relationship.

Chachi: We had to make some concessions here and there. Granted losing Sylb will hurt, but this treaty will help the tribe more in the long run. Now if you'll excuse me I have to pick up firey by 2:00 4/2/2011 server time.

I was able to reach TSL for a comment as well on this stunning breakthrough.

Opteron180: This was shocking. I'm stunned that Skill? and Anarky pulled this off. However this will not affect TSL as we are still by far the superior tribe in world 46 and we'll be ready for battle when the time comes, but for now we'll focus on TSB and continue to run them off the map.

TSB declined to comment on the situation and was unavailable for an interview.

I'll have more information when it's available and until then. This is cazcappy signing off from Channel 13 your World 46 news source.

DeletedUser84663

someone is doing a terrible impression of me... I don't pick firey up until 7:00 ST!!!!

DeletedUser

The impression of you was not so bad.. but opty definitely would not have ever written that spiel.

DeletedUser

yeah well, i've never had any run ins with TSL and Opty is the only one I know in here by his name so i went with him...Oh and April fools if you didn't realize it. Thought i'd do something nice for World 46 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.