Anarky Storytime :D

DeletedUser94653

I'll rephrase my earlier question. What are you going on about Sly?

DeletedUser

Haven't I posted enough times already Fireys convos and his members from their forums in here ?

No you havent. In fact all you have ever posted is a couple of things from BK.

Firey knows now that I have access to some of his private skype channels.thats all that matters !

you're just weird.

DeletedUser84663

does it really matter?

now..

shut_up.jpg

that goes for both of you :)

I just would like to congratulate ANARKY on destroying 100+ nukes on a Skill? member the last couple days... Are you winning yet?

****EDIT**** I must update/correct myself... ANARKY has now destroyed more than 400 nukes on 2 of our players! YaY (and not a single village)

Last edited:

Kidicarus1

does he need to point the obvious?

I just want to hear an Anarky member say it

DeletedUser

Kid, what right do you have to chirp in this threat you turncoat?

Kidicarus1

I'm sorry UncleTurks, why do I not deserve to post in this thread?

Have my actions not assisted in the speedy fall of pretty much the entire south of Anarky?

I think I deserve a pat on the back for keeping to my guns and doing what must be done. I'm not really even sorry if you don't like it.

BTW, WHO ARE YOU???

DeletedUser

Have my actions not assisted in the speedy fall of pretty much the entire south of Anarky?

I think I deserve a pat on the back for keeping to my guns and doing what must be done. I'm not really even sorry if you don't like it.

BTW, WHO ARE YOU???

Probably some guy's butt you whooped mate, don't worry about it :)

DeletedUser

BTW, WHO ARE YOU???

I disagree with turks, butttt i also agree with him - you do deserve to post, freedom of speech.... but i will agree that you left the tribe you were duke of, for Skill?... for your own selfish reasons; thus, making you a turncoat leaving TSB without a number of stronger players which led to their downfall, and recent merge with TSL & Skill?.

As for your actions assisted in the speedy fall of pretty much the entire of Southern Anarky...... we havent fallen, we're regrouping.... doing our own thing and preparing...... were certainly not going anywhere any time soon mate.... so if you wanna think we're fallen, go right ahead and believe it

DeletedUser

oh, as for you being the reason that mike left....... sorry to burst your bubble mate, but he had rl issues that forced him to quit, not you lol

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I disagree with turks, butttt i also agree with him - you do deserve to post, freedom of speech.... but i will agree that you left the tribe you were duke of, for Skill?... for your own selfish reasons; thus, making you a turncoat leaving TSB without a number of stronger players which led to their downfall, and recent merge with TSL & Skill?.

As for your actions assisted in the speedy fall of pretty much the entire of Southern Anarky...... we havent fallen, we're regrouping.... doing our own thing and preparing...... were certainly not going anywhere any time soon mate.... so if you wanna think we're fallen, go right ahead and believe it

Once again I think you have to realize. The members who left for Skill? were turncoats. But the first 3 members to join TSL as well were considered the same. Myself, swordy and fonetovo left for our own reasons and seeing the benefits a drawn war and a demoralized TSB we left so we could eat our old tribe mates from the inside and if you look at the stats we did munch of 10 or so villages in that brief time of two hours. Two hours and ten villages and then everyone ran for the hills. Thus it is not a merge but fear that swept over the rest of TSB and boss gladly accepted them with open arms.

DeletedUser89420

i don't know what to say silent.... about you or the rest of TSB who has joined TSL... only thing, u were never a tribe... only individual genius each of you.... i may not be as much as ur size, but i will never leave my duke and tribe for my own good.....so goes for rest of my mates..... i guess thats what sets Anarky apart from the rest, TSL was the same too, but i don't know....the new recruits may be welcomed with open arms but they make a bad example.....had it been a merge i would have some respect.... the brotherhood is above all......then again our viewpoints may differ.......that makes us human

DeletedUser89420

Once again I think you have to realize. The members who left for Skill? were turncoats. But the first 3 members to join TSL as well were considered the same. Myself, swordy and fonetovo left for our own reasons and seeing the benefits a drawn war and a demoralized TSB we left so we could eat our old tribe mates from the inside and if you look at the stats we did munch of 10 or so villages in that brief time of two hours. Two hours and ten villages and then everyone ran for the hills. Thus it is not a merge but fear that swept over the rest of TSB and boss gladly accepted them with open arms.

very disturbing.... i would say our skill friends will have more respect than you and your "defecting" mates.....

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And that's where you're wrong. TSL and TSB had alot of respect for each other and that's what makes it such a solid union. Either way, in the end, players would have defected to TSL. Better it be now, either way there was respect and no bashing of each other on the forums. Skill? and ANARKY, I don't know, it doesn't work. TSL and TSB were like Iced Tea and Lemonade. Alone they were good, together? even better. Skill? and ANARKY are like Coke and Pepsi. Coke is smooth and sweet, and delicious. Pepsi is rough yet start to the point you know its distinct flavor. Together they are disgusting. They don't blend right. There is too much tension.

DeletedUser

BTW, WHO ARE YOU???

I played w46 for a short time and enjoy it greatly, but time issues meant I left, and before you start guessing that I was wiped out the account now has a new owner and I left it in good health. This account was/is in ANARKY and I did have continual fights with Skill? (incomings peaked at around 8,500) but my time spent there I had a higher % of take for than against in the Skill?-ANARKY war. Wishful thinking from ghostofjarvik.

I like to watch this world, my time on TW is limited these days so I only play w47 (Ranked 2 ODA) and actually have nothing against Skill? (Chachi has always been helpful and polite when I have spoken to him).

I am well aware of freedom of speech, I will state the obvious reason to why I have a problem with Kid chest beating in the externals. My issue with you is you jumped a ship knowing it was going to sink, ran to the next big tribe because you knew there was easy targets in ANARKY's SE. This is all well and fine if you can keep your mouth shut, but for you to come on here parading like your some big shot annoys me. Oh hail the great turncoat who believes hes done something special. Absolute embarrassment.

You could call the new TSL recruits the same, but its different because they were losing a war and at least made plans as a majority unit. You didn't even try, I don't care how far away from the frontline you were, you would have had no intentions of trying to help your former tribemates. Leaving a tribe at the first sign of war is not a achievement, so don't pretend that any results directly associated with this move is.

Kidicarus1

Lol, Turks you are so far removed you just don't know. TSB was doomed from the time Marg and Szi quit. Then Zeus and other frontliners quit. My joining TSB in the first place was an allegiance to Szirius and Marg as they said they would help with the war on SnM. In which they promptly ended that war with a NAP. Call me a turn coat or what not, but my position as duke was only suppose to be to assist Lynx in getting settled. Then he quit. My jumping ship has had no ill effects on TSB, in fact they are better off, LOOK THEY ARE TSL NOW.

I will parade myself around here all I want, fact remains that I remained true to my friends in Skill and SL in k86 and surrounding areas in my war against SnM members. So no, I do not accept the title of turncoat, I abdicated myself for the betterment of everyone else but Anarky. Go figure the Anarky members don't like it, and apparently people who don't even play this world.

If you think you are so cool get your account back and set yourself against me. Otherwise, quit living vicariously and pay attention only to things you actually know about.

DeletedUser

So no, I do not accept the title of turncoat, I abdicated myself for the betterment of everyone else but Anarky.

You don't get to choose what people think of you, your actions decide this. Kid the turncoat is what you will be named as, and your reasons for this turning out better for TSB is pathetic.

If you think you are so cool get your account back and set yourself against me. Otherwise, quit living vicariously and pay attention only to things you actually know about.

I never said I was cool. Also what happened to your friend chirping about freedom of speech? I have as much right to speak on these forums as the turncoat does.

If I have the time again sir (IE- lose my job, girlfriend and social life) then I will get a account again. Otherwise I will watch from the outside and laugh at your justifications for being 'Kid the turncoat'. I hope your old buddies in TSL eat you.
Anyway if you want to reply feel free to message me and we can take this further. Otherwise we are now drifting totally off topic.

Kidicarus1

Kid the turncoat it is then!!!!

Uncleturks the lurking quitter :)

Last edited: