Anarky Storytime :D

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with them as well. It didn't matter if Lynx quit. You were still our duke. Szi and marg quit due to real life. You qquit to fight against a different tribe.

Kidicarus1

We've beat this dead horse before. I am sorry you feel that way. I wish I had never told Szirius that I would help that day.

I am happy for your good fortunes. I am curious though, how did this go down? Everyone was invited for a merger, that was setup by the TSB Dukes? Or people ditched TSB for TSL?

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well me and sword had planned on ditching TSB about two weeks again. And when TSL started there second Op, the tribe seemed demoralized and defenseless, so we hoped the fence and tried to back-time TSB. Then I gave jvera open mind's skype and they talked out a deal for the rest of TSB. Started as defectors, that turned into a merge

DeletedUser

but my time spent there I had a higher % of take for than against in the Skill?-ANARKY war. Wishful thinking from ghostofjarvik.

Ghostofjarvik said:
Side 1:
Players: DAVID CHANG
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Timeframe: 05/02/2011 00:00:00 to 14/04/2011 09:59:39

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 9
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324,576
Side 2: 85,213
Difference: 239,363

chart

Since I took over the account the only village losses I've had to Anarky have been from villages I've nobled from them and they have recapped. I'm pretty proud of my stats thank you very much :)

Sounds to me like you quit because you were scared to fight a decent tribe for a change? Coward.

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like you quit because you were scared to fight a decent tribe for a change? Coward.

You have nothing to suggest this viewpoint is right. I left the account with no incomings, reasonably full troop counts and under no pressure from Skill?. The account is active and still on w46 with a upwards curve, so this statement is not something I accept.

Not that I need to justify myself but I currently work two jobs to achieve my traveling ambitions in the near future and found TW eating up too much of my time. When I had to decide which account I would stick with out of the ones I had, I choose the one I built up from the start and had the most attachment too (UncleTurks w47).

PS- your wishful thinking was that I was a disgruntled beaten player of Kid's. I never referred to your stats or intended too.

DeletedUser

What happened to firey and chachi calling each other liars. No one really cares what kid did or did not do in the south. It was clearly not that significant. Nothing so far in this war has been significant on either side. I've catted around 100 different smithies! Woohoo! Do I get the MVP award?!

So that about sums up the war thus far. Neither side giving in, neither side truly winning, etc etc. So let's just argue about who has more time to play the game. Sound good to everyone else?

DeletedUser

What happened to firey and chachi calling each other liars. No one really cares what kid did or did not do in the south. It was clearly not that significant. Nothing so far in this war has been significant on either side. I've catted around 100 different smithies! Woohoo! Do I get the MVP award?!

So that about sums up the war thus far. Neither side giving in, neither side truly winning, etc etc. So let's just argue about who has more time to play the game. Sound good to everyone else?

Neither side giving in? Anarky has lost quite a few points in the last month my friend. Obviously everyone isn't happy with your current progress

DeletedUser

Neither side giving in? Anarky has lost quite a few points in the last month my friend. Obviously everyone isn't happy with your current progress

Yea, I can tell you that losing points because of dropping inactives is not exactly giving in. And even the difference in conquers don't mean that much. I think Chachi would even agree with me that neither tribe is giving in at the moment.

DeletedUser

Yea, I can tell you that losing points because of dropping inactives is not exactly giving in. And even the difference in conquers don't mean that much. I think Chachi would even agree with me that neither tribe is giving in at the moment.
If they are so inactive why do they have time to form/partake in a new tribe?Don't seem so inactive to me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

They are dodging the stats, so that the conquers while in CAKE do not show up on Anarky's stats. Doesn't seem very necessary though...

DeletedUser

I guess it is time to close this thread as Anarky and skill? have now begun plans for merging .Anyway even if they merge with all the other tribes ,tsl will easily overpower them.A single OP by TSL on them will make all skank delete their accounts or ask for peace.

edit : skank instead of skill? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess it is time to close this thread as Anarky and skill? have now begun plans for merging .Anyway even if they merge with all the other tribes ,tsl will easily overpower them.A single OP by TSL on them will make all skank delete their accounts or ask for peace.

oh yes a single op and we will most definately want to play tribal hugs and ask you not to hurt our lil ole villas :icon_rolleyes:

I would hope that between anarky and skill? if we were to merge, that there would be enough skilled players around to survive an op..... hell, clara and pete alone have had tribes - including skill - try to op them by their lonesomes - and guess what..... still here......

DeletedUser84663

I won't say if this will happen, but when this happens (because I think everyone involved in the pnp of W46 figures it will eventually). There's plenty of villages on both sides of the world for both Skill/SKANK/whatever and TSL until open and us decide to go at it. It will be a fun one, and I doubt... I repeat, DOUBT that and of the west side will delete because of 1 op... as much as it hurts me to agree with marshall, we have dealt with onslaughts already...

All I will say on the Skill/TSL war that is imminent is it will be a fun one when it does come... :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

oh yes a single op and we will most definately want to play tribal hugs and ask you not to hurt our lil ole villas :icon_rolleyes:

I would hope that between anarky and skill? if we were to merge, that there would be enough skilled players around to survive an op..... hell, clara and pete alone have had tribes - including skill - try to op them by their lonesomes - and guess what..... still here......

They have never had a TSL op though :icon_cool:

This move is not really to suprising, but in my opinion there will be too many internal problems involving firey's ego to have a merge like this remain

DeletedUser84663

They have never had a TSL op though :icon_cool:
and TSL never had a Skill Op :icon_razz::icon_rolleyes:

btw... recent stats for those interested... including Nomads and CAKE, since they were "defectors" :icon_twisted:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY, Nomads, CAKE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 189
Difference: 343

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,947,196