Anarky Storytime :D

DeletedUser

firey what are you you talking about ?? You are already napped with them before a few days.

ANARKY - Shared Internals

Shared Forum of Tribe ANARKY

Shared with CAKE, Nomads, Skill?
Important: Internal Sharing between Skill? & ANARKY (closed)

Page: >1<
Skill? - chachiINcharge on 17.04.2011 at 20:28

This forum is to be used for the exchange of villages between Skill? and ANARKY.

...in order to move ANARKY aggressors to the TSL borders and Skill? defenders to the back line.

If you would like to exchange YOUR villas with other members, either from front to back or vice versa, please post the villas you are offering and the Kontinent you would like to move to. This is essential for those fronts that do not have sits available! So Skill members please offer if you are willing!

So, with that... a few rules:

-Claim quickly

-Noble fast

-contact the acct before sending nobles (and sitter if known)

-Noble Planner rules.

-build troops!

I thought you guys would fight with honour against TSL instead of using such underhand tricks.
you all deserve to lose and you will lose...........

edit : i forgot these

All i can say to this is TSL and Skill? dukes have spoken and come to an agreement on when the war would happen. Skill? intend to stick to there word and i beleive TSL will aswell. we have had a good allience for some time now and we have great respect for each other. So sorry folks your gonna have to wait until we are both ready to have the big war. :)

DeletedUser84663

I don't believe I ever denied the fact it was happening... the question was WHEN...

and as DJ said, we still have honor and loyalty with TSL until we are the last 2 tribes in this world. We expect nothing less from TSL as well. Is there something wrong with being prepared? I can garantee TSL is doing the same.

PS. as I told quite a few people asking me directly... We NEVER negotiated a NAP with ANARKY. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

and as DJ said, we still have honor and loyalty with TSL until we are the last 2 tribes in this world. We expect nothing less from TSL as well.

If you were so confident in this, you would have continued your war with Anarky. But your alliance shows you don't trust us :icon_sad:

DeletedUser84663

If you were so confident in this, you would have continued your war with Anarky.
if we were to continue our war with ANARKY, what do you see happening in the future? I don't see a "great" war happening between TSL/Skill if that was the case... TSL won't wait for us to prepare if there are no other targets. :icon_confused:
But your alliance shows you don't trust us :icon_sad:
trust has nuthin to do with it... it's about preparation for the inevitable.

...open knows where to find me if he has issue with what Skill does on the East side of the world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you were so confident in this, you would have continued your war with Anarky. But your alliance shows you don't trust us :icon_sad:

I agree with Dmoron. :icon_confused:

All of a sudden firey and chachi got itchy, and ended their war in preparation for a war on TSL. Do you really think that a sudden public change of feeling between Anarky and Skill? will change the facts that Chachi and Firey cannot work together? Two different ideals... and they have been insulting each other on here for months. If they can become a single happy family in a matter of days/weeks... I will be very surprised.

DeletedUser

if we were to continue our war with ANARKY, what do you see happening in the future? I don't see a "great" war happening between TSL/Skill if that was the case... TSL won't wait for us to prepare if there are no other targets. :icon_confused:

trust has nuthin to do with it... it's about preparation for the inevitable.

Anarky would be our other target. Your statement furthermore shows that you believe we would back stab you, which is a little concerning after always respecting our alliance in the past.

To finish off, here is a quote from TSL's great leader;

"Skill? are our allies. TSL has always respected his diplomacy.

TSL will not attack Skill? without reasons."

...open knows where to find me if he has issue with what Skill does on the East side of the world.

I don't think he has an issue with it. Nobody does. I just find it a little odd that even though A) Anarky members wish to continue fighting Skill? rather than merging with them and B) Skill? declined a merge after understanding the consequences, you guys still decided to merge. It's not my decision, but surely you understand the amount of problems this causes. I can already foresee the amount of anger that probably is being held in right now that, while the great war is happening, might alter the course of events in favor of TSL

DeletedUser

guys,this thread is supposed to be about skill? .vs. anarky war wich is now over.so the question is:who are the winners?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

If this war is truly over then this thread is closed. But the banter has slowed down in this world and I do not want to kill this forum any further. So if any of you can give me a good reason to reopen it plz pm me.

ok, this reason is good enough for me to keep it opened:

Dmoron said:
The topic is about the war, but the discussions taking place now on the thread are about the effects of the war ending and eventually the TSL/Skill? war. Since a discussion has already started on that topic about the after-effects, it seems pointless to close that thread just to make a new one and then copy/paste the same discussions over

So if you would, please re-open the thread.

(my best shot at good reasoning)

So carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

I just find it a little odd that even though A) Anarky members wish to continue fighting Skill? rather than merging with them and B) Skill? declined a merge after understanding the consequences, you guys still decided to merge. It's not my decision, but surely you understand the amount of problems this causes. I can already foresee the amount of anger that probably is being held in right now that, while the great war is happening, might alter the course of events in favor of TSL
understand the terms of the 1st merge proposal that was discussed compared to the terms of this merge proposal... if you know the difference in those terms, you might be able to understand why the change. As for members that want to continue to fight each other, they are welcome to do just that, they will just not under the banner that Skill/ANARKY create.

What you are also not understanding is the question of Skill's position when we are the last 2 tribes... open has told us already that he won't give us time to prepare at that point. We are not going to continue to kill ANARKY, just to finish with a win, then be basically raped by TSL, because we did not have time to rebuild, retrain, and rearrange troops.

Think about all scenarios before you say we believe something that we do not.

DeletedUser

understand the terms of the 1st merge proposal that was discussed compared to the terms of this merge proposal... if you know the difference in those terms, you might be able to understand why the change. As for members that want to continue to fight each other, they are welcome to do just that, they will just not under the banner that Skill/ANARKY create.

What you are also not understanding is the question of Skill's position when we are the last 2 tribes... open has told us already that he won't give us time to prepare at that point. We are not going to continue to kill ANARKY, just to finish with a win, then be basically raped by TSL, because we did not have time to rebuild, retrain, and rearrange troops.

Think about all scenarios before you say we believe something that we do not.

You would have plenty of time to prepare after finishing Anarky. You then would have to eat Rage, and every other little tribe in your area. You know as well as I do how long that process can be, and that you would have had sufficient amount of time to stack the fronts.

Whatever floats your boat though

DeletedUser

stop begging us for a merge chachi - anarky isn't scared of a TSL/Skill? merger.

DeletedUser84663

stop begging us for a merge chachi - anarky isn't scared of a TSL/Skill? merger.

I'm not begging ANARKY.. I am COURTING you my dear :icon_wink:

4462148_f520.jpg

DeletedUser89420

rage are u afraid of skill/anarky merger?

seems to me.. that as an outsider u are more concerned about the merge than the the concerned tribe members...

DeletedUser

No. I want it to happen actually.

And if I am maybe your tribe should be more concerned.

I'm starting to think ANARKY wants a TSL ANARKY final war. Wanting Us to either attack from miles away or us to turn on skill.

The Resurrection

I highly doubt anyone in TSL are afraid of a merger. Personally, I hope it happens quickly so we can end this world.