Anarky Storytime :D

DeletedUser94653

They are dodging the stats, so that the conquers while in CAKE do not show up on Anarky's stats. Doesn't seem very necessary though...

LMAO!!! My sarcasm when you asked me what was going on has obviously gone completely over your head :D

What stats are we dodging?

DeletedUser

LMAO!!! My sarcasm when you asked me what was going on has obviously gone completely over your head :D

What stats are we dodging?

The stats ^ up there that chachi posted. :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: CAKE
Side 2:
Tribes: Skill?

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart
[/spoil]

I stand corrected clara

and TSL never had a Skill Op

True :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Resurrection

I won't say if this will happen, but when this happens (because I think everyone involved in the pnp of W46 figures it will eventually). There's plenty of villages on both sides of the world for both Skill/SKANK/whatever and TSL until open and us decide to go at it. It will be a fun one, and I doubt... I repeat, DOUBT that and of the west side will delete because of 1 op... as much as it hurts me to agree with marshall, we have dealt with onslaughts already...

All I will say on the Skill/TSL war that is imminent is it will be a fun one when it does come... :icon_smile:

I agree, It will happen sooner than later. To be honest, An anarky/skill merge only makes since now, however, I feel as thought the tsl/tsb merger happened very smooth. Each member feels at home(from what i can see) no harsh feelings ect. however the anarky/skill merger will be interresting to watch it play out, can both sides agree and work as one? Leadership ect get along.

To put it bluntly, I say TSL has the upper advantage based one how smooth everything went, however if Skill does merge with anarky and it goes as smooth as ours, this should be a war for the .net! fun and interresting.

my only regret is that i wont be able to nuke the original David Chang:) an old Wd 10 mate, however some ghost could see some on the same account:)

DeletedUser

I won't say if this will happen, but when this happens (because I think everyone involved in the pnp of W46 figures it will eventually). There's plenty of villages on both sides of the world for both Skill/SKANK/whatever and TSL until open and us decide to go at it. It will be a fun one, and I doubt... I repeat, DOUBT that and of the west side will delete because of 1 op... as much as it hurts me to agree with marshall, we have dealt with onslaughts already...

All I will say on the Skill/TSL war that is imminent is it will be a fun one when it does come... :icon_smile:

OMG chachi, did you really write that :icon_surprised: -- i swear i heard something fall from the sky??

DeletedUser

Although TSL is #1 in the world in ODA and ODD, the three best tribes in the world for the longest period of time has been TSL, Skill and Anarky, therefore although TSL has been dominate, they havent faced any true competition.

As for this potential conflict (assuming that there is a merge AND that the relations somehow disappear with TSL...which is many assumptions), this would just be another big war that would not result in an end game situation. It will be just like what ive been experiencing on W11 and W2.....3+ year old battles that change shape, but no one ever gets the upper hand (85% control of the world) to create an end game.

No kiddos....it will just be a different looking war....but a long, drawn out war nevertheless

What would be funner is to have continental tribes instead....and the goal is to take the continents next to you...

DeletedUser

and didn t the 3 big tribes take the continents next to them?lol :D

anyway it s natural to be a long war...like in WW1 there will be a very echilibrated war,those with the most active players will win

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even though they been around longer, they haven't had a war where they've wasted so many troops like the ANARKY-Skill? war.

DeletedUser

Even though they been around longer, they haven't had a war where they've wasted so many troops like the ANARKY-Skill? war.

I think you're talking about TSL. And you are correct, we haven't had a war were we lose a ton of troops. That's because we are so overpowering to our enemies, they tend to give up pretty soon. Examples: +1, R, Rebz, 3DX, TSB, et cetera

DeletedUser

Although TSL is #1 in the world in ODA and ODD

Please actually look at the rankings before posting lies. They are first in ODA, but 2nd in overall OD, so how can they be first in ODD, which goes to ANARKY? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

not bad

but sooner or later you will have to face a real enemy

maybe we should look at a NAP so they can concentrate on you guys properly

DeletedUser

Please actually look at the rankings before posting lies. They are first in ODA, but 2nd in overall OD, so how can they be first in ODD, which goes to ANARKY? :icon_rolleyes:

he was looking at twstats, which say TSL are first in ODD

http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=tribe&id=1996

Which is differnt then in game stats because twstats adds up all the players ODD that's in the tribe. Not sure i really need to explain it but meh

DeletedUser

not bad

A real enemy? Maybe those other ones were imaginary :icon_rolleyes:

And yes, you would like a NAP with Skill? wouldn't you? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

canada....your comment is one of many reasons why i feel this world is made up of a bunch of idiots. A few great players, surrounded by a bunch of noobs. Firey said it correctly....i just happened to notice it on twstats. I had no intention of hurting someones poor little feelings. Sheesh....grow a pair, will ya

The Resurrection

95 members vs 54 members. Need I say anymore?

OK, Ill try and make this easy for you. TSL used to be 65 members, we took people in. Therefor our ODD.ODA.Points. ECT all jumped. Do you still follow? Next you must ask yourself where did our new mates come from and where did they get their ODD? Oh...They came from TSB who we have been hitting for awhile now...You think their ODD isnt from US? Use a bit of knowledge before you hit send next time.

When you and Anarky merge do you think your stats will jump? hint hint

when should i expect a, my bad i forgot to think?

DeletedUser

I believe this topic is about the war between Skill? & Anarky and has nothing to do with TSL. So if all you trolls who want to talk about this move somewhere else that would be fab.

I'd personally not like to see this topic locked by Red...

DeletedUser

not bad

firey what are you you talking about ?? You are already napped with them before a few days.

ANARKY - Shared Internals

Shared Forum of Tribe ANARKY

Shared with CAKE, Nomads, Skill?
Important: Internal Sharing between Skill? & ANARKY (closed)

Page: >1<
Skill? - chachiINcharge on 17.04.2011 at 20:28

This forum is to be used for the exchange of villages between Skill? and ANARKY.

...in order to move ANARKY aggressors to the TSL borders and Skill? defenders to the back line.

If you would like to exchange YOUR villas with other members, either from front to back or vice versa, please post the villas you are offering and the Kontinent you would like to move to. This is essential for those fronts that do not have sits available! So Skill members please offer if you are willing!

So, with that... a few rules:

-Claim quickly

-Noble fast

-contact the acct before sending nobles (and sitter if known)

-Noble Planner rules.

-build troops!

I thought you guys would fight with honour against TSL instead of using such underhand tricks.
you all deserve to lose and you will lose...........

edit : i forgot these

fireyflame today at 17:38
However, we have finally agreed on terms for a merger with [ally]skill?[/ally].
I realise the results of the poll show that we should be continuing the war with Skill? and this appears to be going against the desires of the tribe as a whole. Due to this fact, if anyone has strong enough feelings on the issue they should mail me with their thoughts. If enough people feel similarly then council will discuss the issue with serious intent. Feel free to say whatever you are thinking.
The Terms:
[4/15/2011 11:59:18 PM] chachiINcharge (copenhag3n): fyi all... pete and I have discussed... this is our plan going forward
[4/15/2011 11:59:19 PM] chachiINcharge (copenhag3n): [Friday, April 15, 2011 11:33 PM] chachiINcharge (copenhag3n):
<<< so... in summary for the merge, to make sure we are in agreeance...
1. both tribes to work together under diff banners.
2. begin stacking new western fronts
3. exchanging internals, to move anarky to the front and skill to the back
4. both tribes merge into NEW to-be-determined name after fronts are ready
5. Pete/chachi to step down as dukes in new tribe
6. tink to duke with clara in new tribe
7. pete, chachi, lucid, and ???? to be barons... with war leaders and other council decided at that time
and
8. Ceasefire as of 00:00 17/4/2011
* At the moment all you really have to be concerned with is number 8.
[player]fireyflame[/player]

Last edited by a moderator: