Anarky v.s. ~sad~

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It wasn't only me, 2 of us were attacking them :) SAD hasn't even sended a single attack at me, not even a fake, even though I was "warned" if i continued i would be.

DeletedUser

I just realised that we have broken them barring one or two players who continue to try and bite with their 1:3 O:D builds.

So i jumped into the middle of their core cluster on one of their unaccounted for inactives and so far have received 100 scouts which saw minimal D. No attacks ...

Time for hoovering

cimmarian

:icon_smile:So much for Sad, whos next?? How about Funny, time to knock their ranking down. Spread thin, easy pickings...how bout it firey....

DeletedUser

You know that all depends sweetie.

Just trying to provoke them enough so they start the ball rolling but they won't bite.

cimmarian

thats because they are all little boy band players. look at swordys pic on general show yourself 46..lololol. no serious players there, at least none that are representative on the world forums..lol, im patiently waiting, the first one that sends a scout...and its on, we start lighting them up!!! let hurry up and mop up sad so we can take out the trash.

DeletedUser

provoke us lol... Trust me one day your time will come just keep growing so its more of a fight :) and scout you cimm why would we do that?? we would just send nukes who scouts ppl nowadays like???

cimmarian

shaun1 as usual, you turn on your in game friends (me), and as usual, your all mouth with nothing to back it up.......proove me otherwise!! i dare you!!

swordalchemist

thats because they are all little boy band players. look at swordys pic on general show yourself 46..lololol. no serious players there, at least none that are representative on the world forums..lol, im patiently waiting, the first one that sends a scout...and its on, we start lighting them up!!! let hurry up and mop up sad so we can take out the trash.

I am Glad you like me tht much....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

martinl aka shaunl1 - you got no game boy - you are a spy boy - and you are recruiter for Funny which makes me chuckle at the fact that their leadership has such poor talent as to have a position available for someone of your calibre.

DeletedUser84663

why must it be US that sends attacks at you?... I have always invited every troop to visit me. I have rum to share, but my boys seem to drink it themselves and then go out and get into trouble elsewhere.. :|

I don't believe that either of you have given us any good reason for us to be provoked... I'm more bored and unimpressed with your attempts than I am with sword's posts everywhere...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SAD~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 39
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,938
Side 2: 311,351
Difference: 275,413

chart

Week after week the same yet they won't give up.