Anarky v.s. ~sad~

DeletedUser

The rumours are true - SAD did not retaliate, although a few fakes were sent. This players of SAD who wanted to be in a war tribe have joined us. PnP tribes are fine, they just don't tend to last long ... in a war game. We do play Tribal WARS don't we?

Anyway, this is an age old issue and well known.

And some know how to take advantage of it well.

STATS - only small time but we are only small time and these are only from skirmish OPs

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SAD~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 20
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,596
Side 2: 166,039
Difference: 128,443

chart

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I sure hope ANARKY is comming my way :)
But well, SAD isn't defeated yet. They just need to figure out some way to fight back, although I dont see it happening any time soon.

DeletedUser

it's pretty sickening actually that some of my old 'friends' in SAD would just go to ANARKY, i mean c'mon people!
how can you do that?
i mean how can you want to fight people that you were once working together with against the tribe that you just joined >.<

i've lost respect for anyone who left SAD to join ANARKY

DeletedUser

it's pretty sickening actually that some of my old 'friends' in SAD would just go to ANARKY, i mean c'mon people!
how can you do that?
i mean how can you want to fight people that you were once working together with against the tribe that you just joined >.<

Perhaps what sickens you is that they didn't join 1337?

DeletedUser66411

Perhaps what sickens you is that they didn't join 1337?

Ya I heard 1337 is disbanding at the upward movements of Anarky :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39

chart

DeletedUser

Ya I heard 1337 is disbanding at the upward movements of Anarky :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39

chart

LOL

we have few well far off guys in a far far away 1337 land that for some reason tangeld in to our tribe not sure how.....but they where few and small and it has taken you ages to bring them down and they did not have any support or help from us....they knew it all the time that they would have to stand alone

to brag about this is not a good pr for 1337 ..it rather look like a weak spot is to find in that area of 1337.

my question mark is to thouse 1337 attacking players in that hood mate and ask them why in the hell has it taken them so long...lol

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how can you do that?

I think they liked our style and saw that we had very extreamly beautiful ladys and heaps of free beer...lol

and the bingo on sunday mornings

DeletedUser

k27 anarkists

LOL

we have few well far off guys in a far far away 1337 land that for some reason tangeld in to our tribe not sure how.....but they where few and small and it has taken you ages to bring them down and they did not have any support or help from us....they knew it all the time that they would have to stand alone

to brag about this is not a good pr for 1337 ..it rather look like a weak spot is to find in that area of 1337.

my question mark is to thouse 1337 attacking players in that hood mate and ask them why in the hell has it taken them so long...lol

Fair enough question. There just wasn't a hurry. They weren't a threat so we just let them build up to the point where morale was better.
I had one guy right next to me since the beginning. I taught him, helped him, and made him into something I hoped was worthy of an assault. Then I solo'd him and took all his villages in a day. It actually didn't turn out to be worth all the work and he was pretty rude about it too. Keeps sending me noncreative hate mail from the rim.

But your general point is true. The stats don't tell the whole story. The stats are not showing a fight between anarky and 1337. They're showing some outliers that anarky thoughtlessly let into their tribe getting eaten.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

LOL

:icon_rolleyes:

Whats the point in fulling take out a player when they keep building up nice villages for you? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But your general point is true. The stats don't tell the whole story. The stats are not showing a fight between anarky and 1337. They're showing some outliers that anarky thoughtlessly let into their tribe getting eaten.

but what can you expect in total anarky ;)
and you are wrigth in both points

for them to join is us still a mistery to me..lol but we kinda love thouse underdog´s storys we get from them..lol

and for that point this is not a war this is regional skirmish over farming grounds not a war that someone keeps on hammering on

DeletedUser

Whats the point in fulling take out a player when they keep building up nice villages for you? :icon_wink:

and post WE won teh war...lol

when there was non ..just a far off local farming claims;)

dam I was not gonna be that active on the external forums :(

DeletedUser66411

and post WE won teh war...lol

when there was non ..just a far off local farming claims;)

dam I was not gonna be that active on the external forums :(

I think you misunderstood... That is simply a post on the forums i took from an (~IF~) player and set to siggy. No war here, never was and probably never will be unless you manage to survive that long.

DeletedUser

Go on now, go .. walk out the door
Just turn around now
You’re not welcome anymore.
Weren’t you the one who kicked out IF? (but they were poor)
Yet we didn’t crumble
Even we didn’t lie down and die.
Oh no, not die. We will survive
If we can get through the next 6 months, I know we’ll stay alive;
We’ve got all our lives to live,
And lots of axes left to give and we’ll survive,
We will survive. Hey hey.

DeletedUser

Disco queen!

Go Disco Queen go!

Go on now, go .. walk out the door
Just turn around now
You’re not welcome anymore.
Weren’t you the one who kicked out IF? (but they were poor)
Yet we didn’t crumble
Even we didn’t lie down and die.
Oh no, not die. We will survive
If we can get through the next 6 months, I know we’ll stay alive;
We’ve got all our lives to live,
And lots of axes left to give and we’ll survive,
We will survive. Hey hey.