ANATOL recruiting

DeletedUser

ANATOL is recruiting for members at least over 20k. WE are a family tribe a small tribe under the radar at work. We are friendly to allies and you don't even want to see what happens to enemies.

requirements: active and active in forums
grows frequently
will provide acount sitting and support for tribe members or allies.

join to watch us go to the top. We will also provide acount sitting and support to you if needed

join now if your man enough!

DeletedUser

no open challenges bad for recruiting. if you arent intrested in joining leave

DeletedUser

no open challenges bad for recruiting. if you arent intrested in joining leave

Wow..... he just turned down going Anatol Vs the duke of BoS..... what a chance to rim me! and he said no... ahh well, your loss :icon_wink:

Super fast

lol you have got the worse rep in the world, no one is going to join you because of that. you are just asking to be rimmed now ;P

DeletedUser

Anatol?
a,i know you guys!
with Rlion,who doesn't know how to defend himself?
good tribe!
next time, be sure he moves all his troops in one village i have faked,so i can take other villages without a couple of casualties:(...You know,those people had..families!:p

Mate,you're people(about all,but not all) don't speak english,and aren't active...and not saying about how the turkish players organize their villages....you think you'll get close to top 40?...
you are spread all over the map,
you are between powerful tribes..
my suggestion:leave the tribe,try to join one of those.

DeletedUser

anatol

one is connected clans are very vigilant Anatol like sleep, but quiet and go deep
friends love

DeletedUser

erm..
one is connected
the clan is very vigiland,and Anatol is like "sleepin",but in fact they are jsut quiet and go deep?in enemy territory or what?
and friends love anatol or what?

Slytnt

I gots 20 Million can I joins??:)
How much do you pay your players to join?? 500,000 Of each??:)