And another one bites the dust

DeletedUser79042

maybe in a few weeks I can noble her?

art. You are a noob! this world has 58 hrs noble range limit. Remember?

She has a level 0 farm, after 4 girls she decided she didnt need anymore villagers.

She grew a noble train of girls in her farm? lol!

DeletedUser

This conversation is ....just sooooo wrong on so many levels :)

DeletedUser

Off Topic....but

How come when TW changed the time Forums changed by an hour the opposite way?

DeletedUser79042

art went through a warmhole to noble his new target long range. Thus creating this effect :icon_idea:

varden7676

So who is playing yer account now? ?They've already mailed me to say it's no longer you, maybe an odds sheet would be good

5-1 Karma
5-1 SFC
5-1 Varden
5-1 Shipley
5000-1 Robot odds moved re robots reply
5-1 Tommy Gummy
5-1 Any other suggestions

Just to start the book we'll finalise runners and odds later as I'm sure some are already playing other accounts anyway :)

My odds should be 2-1 Surely.

DeletedUser

cut n paste or it never happened! :)

you asked so here it is.

art-1 on 12.02. at 10:08
Its really none of your business who I used to be. all that matters is who I am now.

I invited you to my tribe first. Either you can accept and get my very seasoned skills as a semi-coplayer (via sitting) for your account, or you can get rimmed. I really don't care.
xxxxxxxxx on 11.02. at 22:01
still what player are u or was you or on this world before?

oh and would you like to join my tribe?
art-1 on 11.02. at 17:33
i havent existed on this world for 1.5 years
xxxxxxxxxx on 10.02. at 21:52
what player did u used to be?
art-1 on 10.02. at 03:38
no reason we cannot hang out in a tribe together, I am a new player on this account and I am quite quite seasoned, more than happy to help you with some sitting if you want.

MR.MR

Now if you really wanted to find out who was on Art, wouldnt it have made sense to join his tribe? I'm sure you could have earned his trust within a few days...

MR.MR

mmm a pork chop would be delicious. Time to go kidnap the porkchop on Art, I'm hungry

DeletedUser

mmm a pork chop would be delicious. Time to go kidnap the porkchop on Art, I'm hungry

lol good luck mate. im the prokchop police and now your caught. off to sausage jail! with nothing but bacon and grease :icon_wink:

MR.MR

Bacon will work as a second choice...

Ooh i think i have a couple lbs of bacon in the freezer!

DeletedUser

lol well share that bacon mate i love bacon like im made of it

DeletedUser

forums are too quiet. Hope you guys have been enjoyin the game, ive got a lot of work accomplished and hate to admit I really havent missed tw at all much. Spent some of yesterday with my god daughter, we got on her computer and started playing some of the games she likes. After an hour or so she asked me if I wanted to play tw. I told her Id quit. One eyebrow raised up, the other lowered, a shy smile formed and she said: "Really?" I said yup, too time consuming. We went fishing at a local park, never knew a kid her age could be into fishing as much as her. I had to bait her hook naturally but she was a pro shortly afterwards with her casting skills. I caught one, she had several close calls but never landed a fish. I threw my fish back, and she asked why. I told her it just wasnt a keeper. She looked at me a smiled, said "You are Art."

I guess in a way I do miss the game, more so the people associated with it. But the forums are here for now, untill W30 ends. Hope everyone had a good weekend... Art

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

She looked at me a smiled, said "You are Art."
Good job there art :)
I am having the same feelings about quitting TW for so many months. And I also do have a spying small robot "daughter" :) who checks my laptop for villages to reappear! (she confuses TW with the pnp some times, but it is ok ;) )

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wouldnt say its lost its touch, but my God, w30 has been going on since Moby Dick was a Minnow