And on the 2nd day, the mod moved the post ... so the halls of power remained silent

DeletedUser

Zard I think the ungame bans were for other reasons...the boycotting of PnP just made the mods look more indepth on those players and found things illegal...such as pushing accounts or illegal scripts on uk2 that are legal on .net :O

netjakdim

I can't believe that a Mod would post part of a private mail on a public forum (I presume that you got it that way). If I was the person who mail you quoted I would definitely make a ticket and complain. It may not break the rules it is in poor taste for a Mod to do so, as they are supposed to be above that sort of thing.

On the contrary sir I find it quite refreshing that someone with special responsibilities in this game would let the common player know what was going on. He could be one of those players that are affiliated with the game and hide within a tribe dealing out advantages to their members that other players do not necessarily have. Instead he has been quite fair and resonable with his infractions I am not privileged to see the infractions he has dealt out to others that like to verbally attack everyone else but I have seen the ones he has given to me and find them to be a decent interpretation of the forum rules. I personally wish he would have been around before the creation of Storm it would have saved a heck of alot of redundant posting from the Stormies.

netjakdim

found things illegal...such as pushing accounts

OH NO sir you know what that means. When I finally quit we will both have to leave 13th and start our own tribes and declare war on each other that way you taking my villages will be on the up and up.

DeletedUser

On the contrary sir I find it quite refreshing that someone with special responsibilities in this game would let the common player know what was going on. He could be one of those players that are affiliated with the game and hide within a tribe dealing out advantages to their members that other players do not necessarily have. Instead he has been quite fair and resonable with his infractions I am not privileged to see the infractions he has dealt out to others that like to verbally attack everyone else but I have seen the ones he has given to me and find them to be a decent interpretation of the forum rules. I personally wish he would have been around before the creation of Storm it would have saved a heck of alot of redundant posting from the Stormies.

I don't have a problem with him banning everyone, I just don't believe a mod should post private mails, I believe it is a betrayal of trust.

And I think him making a thread about the forums silence and commenting on it is fine.

It is his job to keep the forums in line and he is doing a GREAT job. Unfortunately there is no-one left to break the rules. I'd rather see a little disorganization than total silence.

DeletedUser

[QUOTE-boss1010101....?]Until today I would have thought that was impossible to get a ban for not posting but now...

Who knows.[/QUOTE]

They set up a rival forum then started a petition to get kriegselend kicked out as mod :icon_rolleyes:

Nocnoidozor

And there you have it World 17 ... will be back in full condition in no time , a few more of these and up we goooooo....

:D

DeletedUser

I don't have a problem with him banning everyone, I just don't believe a mod should post private mails, I believe it is a betrayal of trust.

It is his job to keep the forums in line and he is doing a GREAT job. Unfortunately there is no-one left to break the rules. I'd rather see a little disorganization than total silence.

On the other side, I am rather reading two meaningful post a day or a hundred of bullsh*t with half a dozen players constantly violating the rules.

If forcing the rules to be kept is the reason of this silence (which you are assuming), then it's really not the mods' fault but rather shows the level of general immaturity on W17.

netjakdim

I am not going to point any fingers sir but OBVIOUSLY the forums are not silent and since the rules seem to be generally accepted by those that are posting I leave it to your own deductions to see who the peole that have difficulty following the rules everyone else does.
You know a person does not have enough honor and integrity to follow simple rules or quit posting it makes you wonder about their ingame presence or at least it makes me wonder about their ingame presence.

DeletedUser

Dim it's me and ackodys tribe on uk2

Our leader was one of the reasons the boycott happened :lol:

netjakdim

It figures any tribe your a member of would be disfunctional sir.