And that's the way the cookie crumbled

DeletedUser104866

[SPOIL]goldenzipper on 11.04. at 06:36
would you mind if I took 035 Eating Cookies (348|599) K53

Make No Mistakes on 11.04. at 07:12
No don't take..

Make No Mistakes on 11.04. at 08:13
Just so u know, all of Vansht and Serretta villages are off limits..

goldenzipper on 11.04. at 08:15
Ok :)

Make No Mistakes on 11.04. at 08:16
Did u clear it with Ben Hurr n out rum ma bullets..?

goldenzipper on 11.04. at 08:21
Sorry this is goldens co, and I just started co-playing for him. :)

Make No Mistakes on 11.04. at 08:22
u r fuzzy...?

goldenzipper on 11.04. at 08:25
mhm

Make No Mistakes on 11.04. at 18:28
hey can u help me clear a village for me..?

goldenzipper on 11.04. at 18:52
yea what do you need? Can you get me an invite to noodle? :)

Make No Mistakes on 11.04. at 19:09
Well help me clear some villages. I cant actually promise tat I will get you an invite as I am not in the council, but I can talk to the council on your behalf.

Can u hit a couple of villages for me..?

Make No Mistakes today at 03:48
Can u help me...?

goldenzipper today at 04:02
What villages do you need hit?

Fuzzy[/SPOIL]

About as Clear cut as it gets.

Now, Pay very close Attention to these dates. -

[SPOIL]Make No Mistakes asks him to clear villages for him at 11.04. at 18:28 - As seen in the Above Mails.[/SPOIL]

However, inside Noodle we have a different plan! :)

[SPOIL]Noodle - Make No Mistakes on 11.04.2012 at 12:14 Thanks Quote
I also claim 0002,0003,0005,0006..

All are close to my cluster and I can begin nobling after the date has been set :)[/SPOIL]

- He was removed on: 11th April 2012 - 15:02:38

Now, still think you can call my bluff? - I warned you that honesty was the best policy, if you want I can even bring you the whole damn thread here to read.

Im curious to know what your In-game-Name is actually it'd be nice to see where you fit into Noodles Forums and what your opinions are when your only talking to your own Tribe. Because Yes I can read what you write and Yes I do intend on exposing Noodle for the bag of Ego-Tripping dishonest mutts that you are.

Call me out, I Dare you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How is it any of your business what Brad did Plutonic? If he had not gone to Noodle he eventually would've been rimmed. This way, he is able to continue playing.

Now, still think you can call my bluff? - I warned you that honesty was the best policy, if you want I can even bring you the whole damn thread here to read.

Im curious to know what your In-game-Name is actually it'd be nice to see where you fit into Noodles Forums and what your opinions are when your only talking to your own Tribe. Because Yes I can read what you write and Yes I do intend on exposing Noodle for the bag of Ego-Tripping dishonest mutts that you are.

Call me out, I Dare you. :icon_wink:

I dare you to find a top tribe without egoes in it.

DeletedUser104866

I dare you to find a top tribe without egoes in it.

Your right, I couldn't.

But I doubt I could find another Tribe with quite the same density of Ego's in it as Noodle or the same completely trashed moral compasses; this might be a game but it seems one to many players have forgotten the few things that matter in life like integrity or self-respect. Yes I play to win, but I refuse to compromise my principles of being honest and considerate to people; if half of Noodle acts the same way in real life as they do on this game I really do weep for the Gene Pool.

DeletedUser

Your right, I couldn't.

But I doubt I could find another Tribe with quite the same density of Ego's in it as Noodle or the same completely trashed moral compasses; this might be a game but it seems one to many players have forgotten the few things that matter in life like integrity or self-respect. Yes I play to win, but I refuse to compromise my principles of being honest and considerate to people; if half of Noodle acts the same way in real life as they do on this game I really do weep for the Gene Pool.

Oh dear. Have you must never had heard the saying "All's fair in love and war."

This is a war game. If you don't like it then go play tribalhugs. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104866

Have you no sense of Dignity or self-pride?

I would rather spend 1 Day fighting on here with friends and people I trust and respect in my own Tribe than sell them out like most of you seem to do so easily. - Selling out your friends is the true essence of Cowardice, perhaps it should be me asking you to go play Tribal Hugs?

This is a war game. If you don't like it then go play tribalhugs.

"Respect is not something that is bestowed upon you. Respect is earned." - SunTzu.

Now, I suppose your going to go tell him to stop Playing Tribal Hugs eh? - You don't have to have a bent moral compass to play a war game; a little self-respect and decency for other humans does not stop you from fighting on a game. However it does raise a nice little issue about the state of people's attitudes in today's society when they believe its alright to toss aside other humans for the sake of their Ego's.

Oh dear. Have you must never had heard the saying "All's fair in love and war."

And as for this, I've actually read a few of John Lyly's poems. It doesn't mean I agree with them or that they are correct. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Let me introduce myself as Cody, the previous co of, Stitch., before I was removed under conditions of joining Noodle.

Recently I was in a Skype chat with some of the players of Noodle, specifically Spinel, Li Wu. and Kourosh (who I still to this day do not know his ign :p ). To avoid any confusion with anyone who wasn't in this chat please do not post anything unless your one of the above mention or you have been told everything. No one likes it when you twist an innocent player's words up.

Rex and Chuck Finley, both co's of the account, Chuck Finley, had started beef with Noodle, constantly trying to rouse them into fighting Cookie. It was inevitable, as it eventually came down to it, we were on the brink of war. Tensions were rising and I knew that Cookie was not ready to fight. With no experience only 1/4 of our members actually could fight. Of course many people say they can but when it comes down to it, they just can't keep up. Anywho, I knew that Cookie would not hold so I came up with a plan to get a invite into Noodle as a backup plan to continue playing on the account. As I greeted the usual Noodle players I talked to I was welcome with this little blurb.
[SPOIL]
[11/04/2012 5:26:55 PM] Cody (Stitch.):My favourite Noodler bunch :p
[11/04/2012 5:26:59 PM] Cody (Stitch.): I see you missed your all mighty king ;)
[11/04/2012 5:27:48 PM] Spinel: (chuckle)
[11/04/2012 5:29:06 PM] Spinel: :D
[11/04/2012 5:29:15 PM] Spinel: how are you today cody
[11/04/2012 5:29:48 PM] Cody (Stitch.): fucking fantastic! :D
[11/04/2012 5:30:03 PM] Cody (Stitch.): dont bring me down :p
[11/04/2012 5:30:11 PM] Cody (Stitch.): or I'll knock your block off :D
[11/04/2012 5:30:36 PM] Spinel: wanna join :p
[11/04/2012 5:30:54 PM] Cody (Stitch.): join what? :p
[11/04/2012 5:31:09 PM] Spinel: ramen
[11/04/2012 5:31:11 PM] Spinel: :D
[11/04/2012 5:32:30 PM] Cody (Stitch.): ? :p
[11/04/2012 5:33:32 PM] Spinel: ramen in japan is :p
[11/04/2012 5:35:16 PM] Cody (Stitch.): is what? :p
[11/04/2012 5:36:08 PM] Spinel: noodle
[11/04/2012 5:36:09 PM] Spinel: :)
[/SPOIL]

I was given 10 minutes after this to join Noodle or reject the invite. After a six minute discussion with Brad, he was absolutely dead set against joining them and in his words.

[SPOIL]
[11/04/2012 5:50:19 PM] VenoraX: f*** no
[11/04/2012 5:50:34 PM] VenoraX: i will go down fighting :p
[/SPOIL]

After trying to convince him beyond this point he continued to hold his ground. Being the middleman, I voiced his decision to the Noodle players. The 10 minutes was up and there was really nothing left to talk about. Around 4 hours later he changes his mind and decides to take up Noodle on their offer. This time they had a condition, Brad would have to kick me off the account in order to be re-invited, to which he accepted. Which brings us to now, Noodle recruiting old Cookie members through Rice. Some of which have already been internalled, which in my opinion is what they'll do to anyone who is inexperienced at TW.

Spinel this is also partially for you. When you say I can't control my words, emotions and be more respectful, hopefully this shows you I'm not like that. I was simply the middle man between Brad and Noodle none of what I said was part of my plan, I wanted to join Noodle but Brad did not. If he had said yes none of this would have happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you no sense of Dignity or self-pride?

I have a lot of dignity and self-pride actually.

I would rather spend 1 Day fighting on here with friends and people I trust and respect in my own Tribe than sell them out like most of you seem to do so easily. - Selling out your friends is the true essence of Cowardice, perhaps it should be me asking you to go play Tribal Hugs?

Make No Mistakes is not friends with the player in question if I remember correctly. He was just a pawn.

"Respect is not something that is bestowed upon you. Respect is earned." - SunTzu.

Now, I suppose your going to go tell him to stop Playing Tribal Hugs eh? - You don't have to have a bent moral compass to play a war game; a little self-respect and decency for other humans does not stop you from fighting on a game. However it does raise a nice little issue about the state of people's attitudes in today's society when they believe its alright to toss aside other humans for the sake of their Ego's.

Seems to me that you forget this is a game on the internet. People act a lot differently on the internet.

And as for this, I've actually read a few of John Lyly's poems. It doesn't mean I agree with them or that they are correct. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and I think you don't really know what makes a good military leader. Napoleon, the many Roman Generals, Stalin, Hitler all amazing military men, and did anyone trust them? I doubt it. You must understand that this is a war game, I don't know why you would trust anyone.

DeletedUser104866

Make No Mistakes is not friends with the player in question if I remember correctly. He was just a pawn.

A Pawn, how lovely. - Yet also a Tribe member at the time you were planning on Internalling him.

Seems to me that you forget this is a game on the internet. People act a lot differently on the internet.

No they don't, that's just an excuse used to cover up the shocking state of today's society because heck; who wants to admit or even can admit they have no self-respect?

Oh, and I think you don't really know what makes a good military leader. Napoleon, the many Roman Generals, Stalin, Hitler all amazing military men, and did anyone trust them? I doubt it. You must understand that this is a war game, I don't know why you would trust anyone.

Oh you'd be surprised, I took History at a higher level whilst at School and rather oddly out of that list I actually respect Hitler the most which sounds very hypocritical.

Hitler had he not gone bat-shit crazy would have been remembered as one of the greatest leaders of our time; his levels of dedication were unmatched and he knew exactly what he wanted and how he was going to achieve it. Hitler was immensely well respected by his followers up until he decided to invade Russia against his Generals orders which is when trust was lost for him and his sanity brought into question. Im still an adamant believer that had his generals been more forceful and actually put him back on Track he would have Taken Europe, followed by the Mexican invasion into the U.S.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this game until they abuse my trust. - It is a sad day when someone's word even an Allies is no longer worth the decibels it's projected on. I understand it's a war game, this isn't my first world and I am not some random Kid from the Rim spouting what he wishes with no insight. Try looking a little closer to home before you accuse me of not wanting to fight. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A Pawn, how lovely. - Yet also a Tribe member at the time you were planning on Internalling him.

If I remember correctly that was a mistake and he wasn't supposed to be invited, I could be wrong.

No they don't, that's just an excuse used to cover up the shocking state of today's society because heck; who wants to admit or even can admit they have no self-respect?

Oh but it is the truth. On the internet I say what I want to and am able to fight back when I believe something. IRL I'm actually quite meek and don't fight back, despite knowing when I'm right

Oh you'd be surprised, I took History at a higher level whilst at School and rather oddly out of that list I actually respect Hitler the most which sounds very hypocritical.

Hitler had he not gone bat-shit crazy would have been remembered as one of the greatest leaders of our time; his levels of dedication were unmatched and he knew exactly what he wanted and how he was going to achieve it. Hitler was immensely well respected by his followers up until he decided to invade Russia against his Generals orders which is when trust was lost for him and his sanity brought into question. Im still an adamant believer that had his generals been more forceful and actually put him back on Track he would have Taken Europe, followed by the Mexican invasion into the U.S.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this game until they abuse my trust. - It is a sad day when someone's word even an Allies is no longer worth the decibels it's projected on. I understand it's a war game, this isn't my first world and I am not some random Kid from the Rim spouting what he wishes with no insight. Try looking a little closer to home before you accuse me of not wanting to fight. :icon_wink:

If Hitlers Russian campaign had actually started when planned he would've won. However, there was a delay and it got pushed back, so the Russian Winter was able to beat him. To say that the Russian Army beat the Nazis army is false. Not to mention the fact that Hitler betrayed everyone at every turn. Austria, Czechoslovakia, and Poland comes to mind.

Replies in bold <3

DeletedUser104866

If I remember correctly that was a mistake and he wasn't supposed to be invited, I could be wrong.

I don't know so I won't comment.

Oh but it is the truth. On the internet I say what I want to and am able to fight back when I believe something. IRL I'm actually quite meek and don't fight back, despite knowing when I'm right

You make a good point, but it's not about your attitude towards the truth it's about your attitude to the right and wrongs. - If you saw someone in the Street getting beaten up would you go over and help? (This is where the Problem lies, there is no Pride, dignity or sense of decent Morals in this game)

I remember in the early worlds where someone's word was their word, players had respect for each other etc despite being on different sides. - I also remember when a ceasefire was called for a week because of Hurricane Katrina. Both tribes agreed to ceasefire out of respect to those who had been affected by it and were unable to play. - THAT is Respect! - This game has been taken over by the same children that ruined what was once a decent community on Xbox Live, I used to be able to play a game of Call of Duty 4 and have a nice chat with some folk and enjoy the game. If I went on today I'd be verbally abused by some 9 year old kid from Yorkshire about how I can't twist my thumbs as fast as he can.

The games have paralleled, Tribal wars used to have a great community and now look at it dwindling simply because if you aren't one of the "In crew" of good players then you get treated like dirt.

If Hitlers Russian campaign had actually started when planned he would've won. However, there was a delay and it got pushed back, so the Russian Winter was able to beat him. To say that the Russian Army beat the Nazis army is false. Not to mention the fact that Hitler betrayed everyone at every turn. Austria, Czechoslovakia, and Poland comes to mind.

He bit off more than he could chew, had he focused on Europe and come back to Russia later there would have been an added 1.3 Million Germans on the Western Front which would have obliterated the Allies. Oh yes, the Russians had their backsides kicked and were only saved due to the winter however Hitler's strategic mistake was not pulling back realising it was too late. The Russians were poorly trained, shared guns between two people, killed their own men and you either went forward or you died; not exactly a stroke of strategic brilliance. - My 10 year old brother could come up with a better battle plan even if it is drawn in crayon.

DeletedUser

Let me clarify then.

Brad wanted to join Noodle at the start of the world, however he didn't. Ultimately he created his own tribe and build it up, I was asked to be one of the council, however I declined as the situation of the time wasn't a good position. In the end, I joined Noodle as well, although it wasn't my original plans. Everyone wants to see their own tribe build up rather than forfeiting it and joining someone else, however there will be times when you realized that you can no longer keep it up and should leave the ship. Cookie never stood a chance as it was. When you claim that Noodle has big egos, you should first exam yourselves and your ex-tribe, there was much more egotistic players in Cookie than in Noodle, and it was those players that were provoking a war that was never suppose to occur anyway.

Now to clarify the Make No Mistakes issue.

Golden was never suppose to receive an invitation, there was a mix-up. And especially seeing how he jumps ship first, and had never fought a real fight, you can see that he is not the type of player that we want. The account never lied to Golden, if you read the mail carefully, it states that the account asked golden to clear a village, he then ask if he can receive an invitation. The answer was "will ask council on his behalf".

Now theres also another factor at play, where Golden owns Make No Mistake a favor

[spoil]goldenzipper on 04.04. at 22:25
thats a good idea... mybad for taking ur villas tho, I would prefer to help u noble some other villas to make up for it.[/spoil]

^ that was never fulfilled, and was then asked to be fulfilled. I see nothing wrong with that. When the leadership decided to op the player, whats wrong with a member that is close to the enemy, joining in to help the tribe? It was always a rule within the tribe, that we put tribe first than personal acquaintances, especially one that we do not know so well, and has stolen villages from us?

Anyhow you can argue whatever you want, but in real life war or in tw war, War is always based on deception. There maybe respect involved sure, but when your standing and fighting in a war, would you give your enemy a break because he forgot to tie his shoes and fell? Waiting him to get up to give him a fair fight, thus risking your own life? I think not.

Its always easy to critic others, however if the situation were reversed if you could claim to be the bigger man, and leave your tribe for the sake of a stranger and not attack a person you do not know, for "Respect", then you have the rights to judge.

Anyhow war is over, see no reason to argue over something in the past. All the flaming and arguing, wont change anything, it wont reverse the outcome of what has already happened.

DeletedUser104866

Brad wanted to join Noodle at the start of the world, however he didn't. Ultimately he created his own tribe and build it up, I was asked to be one of the council, however I declined as the situation of the time wasn't a good position. In the end, I joined Noodle as well, although it wasn't my original plans. Everyone wants to see their own tribe build up rather than forfeiting it and joining someone else, however there will be times when you realized that you can no longer keep it up and should leave the ship. Cookie never stood a chance as it was. When you claim that Noodle has big egos, you should first exam yourselves and your ex-tribe, there was much more egotistic players in Cookie than in Noodle, and it was those players that were provoking a war that was never suppose to occur anyway.

I have never been in Cookie for a start. :icon_wink:

However you touched on a nice issue, you said that when he realised cookie never stood a chance he jumped ship like you would. - I disagree, only once the Tribe has been ground into the dirt, everyone quit and you are the last man standing should you ever jump ship. People say it's a waste and you should do it to continue playing as it's the natural way of things which I again disagree with; I've had a reasonably average Tw Career with not that much massively outstanding yet I only recall one instance very early in my time of playing where I made that mistake. It's something I still regret deeply and you can get good odds on at the bookies that it'l never happen again.

Yes I read that mail very clearly, he did not actually promise anything in return so it probably was down to inexperience on Goldens behalf however I still don't see why if it was a mix up was he not removed instantly? Instead there was a period in-between when he was invited, cookie disbanding and when he was removed.

Anyhow you can argue whatever you want, but in real life war or in tw war, War is always based on deception. There maybe respect involved sure, but when your standing and fighting in a war, would you give your enemy a break because he forgot to tie his shoes and fell? Waiting him to get up to give him a fair fight, thus risking your own life? I think not.

There is a subtle difference between deceiving your enemy and outright feeding them rubbish. It is Subtle but there is a difference, what happened here was not deception or any kind of honest tactic used in war it was quite simply a massacre.

Its always easy to critic others, however if the situation were reversed if you could claim to be the bigger man, and leave your tribe for the sake of a stranger and not attack a person you do not know, for "Respect", then you have the rights to judge.

How is that the same scenario? - He was a Tribe member at the time even if it was by mistake, he was asked to help clear villages and all the while behind his back he was being plotted against. And as for the shoe being on the other foot I would more than happily support any of my Tribe members 100% even if it did ultimately lead to my own downfall.

It is a game and despite this I still have my principles, I will stick by my Allies and Tribe mates.

DeletedUser

Yes, I would support my allies and tribe mates. However, the issue here was he was not a tribe mate. For whatever reason that he might have been there for that short period of time, that I can not answer you other than that they were considering the possibility of keeping this mistake or not. To be a tribe member is to believe and put trust in your leaders, if the leaders were to dismiss a player and tell us that we should op him, then we will do so.

Anyhow, he quit the moment he received incoming, which was another reason why he was never a good recruit.

Directed to your comment about when brad realized that Cookie never stand a chance. Cookie never did, majority of the players were inexperienced, and could not snipe or what not. And there were a few of your top players that quit right after they started to receive incoming. A portion of the players were already in the process of considering to jump. If you are a leader or a member of the tribe, and you realized that you will be soon left alone(that your leaders and best players are soon leaving). What would you do? I agree that for most part, they should fight till they can't anymore, that would also allow the enemy to see if they are worthy to be recruited, however, if you are soon to be left alone, and oped out, when the decision came down to, you join.. or you fight till your rimmed?

As well as, when he was asked to help clear a village. He was not a tribe member at the time. Thus the question, "Could you help get me into Noodle?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know so I won't comment.

You make a good point, but it's not about your attitude towards the truth it's about your attitude to the right and wrongs. - If you saw someone in the Street getting beaten up would you go over and help? (This is where the Problem lies, there is no Pride, dignity or sense of decent Morals in this game)

I remember in the early worlds where someone's word was their word, players had respect for each other etc despite being on different sides. - I also remember when a ceasefire was called for a week because of Hurricane Katrina. Both tribes agreed to ceasefire out of respect to those who had been affected by it and were unable to play. - THAT is Respect! - This game has been taken over by the same children that ruined what was once a decent community on Xbox Live, I used to be able to play a game of Call of Duty 4 and have a nice chat with some folk and enjoy the game. If I went on today I'd be verbally abused by some 9 year old kid from Yorkshire about how I can't twist my thumbs as fast as he can.

The games have paralleled, Tribal wars used to have a great community and now look at it dwindling simply because if you aren't one of the "In crew" of good players then you get treated like dirt.

He bit off more than he could chew, had he focused on Europe and come back to Russia later there would have been an added 1.3 Million Germans on the Western Front which would have obliterated the Allies. Oh yes, the Russians had their backsides kicked and were only saved due to the winter however Hitler's strategic mistake was not pulling back realising it was too late. The Russians were poorly trained, shared guns between two people, killed their own men and you either went forward or you died; not exactly a stroke of strategic brilliance. - My 10 year old brother could come up with a better battle plan even if it is drawn in crayon.
You are getting your world wars messed up. Russians were underequipped and poorly trained in WW1. In WW2 we lacked food, but guns, training and men were not an issue.

DeletedUser

gr4ymatter were in cookie and they got a chance to join, but they did not take it. Only after they had lost most of their troops, they decided to accept the invites. My mistake I didn't withdraw them.

Meh, I was sitting gr4y most of the time and killed the nukes I wanted to and dodged the rest, the account holder logged on, failed to dodge and lost a partial nuke then panicked at the sight of a train and on shitty advice changed tribes, there was not an active invite :icon_rolleyes:

Nice story tho bro ...

Like I have said, you have recruited what you deserve :)

DeletedUser

Meh, I was sitting gr4y most of the time and killed the nukes I wanted to and dodged the rest, the account holder logged on, failed to dodge and lost a partial nuke then panicked at the sight of a train and on shitty advice changed tribes, there was not an active invite :icon_rolleyes:

Nice story tho bro ...

Like I have said, you have recruited what you deserve :)

Quick question. Are you Chuck Finley IG? Because you are acting a lot like him.