And the loser of the day is..

DeletedUser

Cruddy! Good job at being first to LC bro.

1st2LC.jpg

DeletedUser

DB that shows nothing other than 1lc, it could be on a different world, it could be anything, bit more needed hahaha

DeletedUser

This better proof

Cheers Bryan lol

One thing I don't get. Is that at last statistics update I had 20% of the worlds Scouts. Now on LC. What are top 20 doing o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheers everyone.

(FYI: Account is co-played. Me + Taras [Weird name... Guy])

:)

DeletedUser100251

Dang, nice work. Now your farming is going to be ahead of mine by light years ><

A humble player

cruddy, now catch up to top players on UK9, it started 2 days before here, and top players are like, double the size of the ones here. Heck, I started a day late, and have 50 points on the top guys here.

DeletedUser

This better proof

Cheers Bryan lol

One thing I don't get. Is that at last statistics update I had 20% of the worlds Scouts. Now on LC. What are top 20 doing o_O

:icon_idea:

One of his large nearby neighbors should spike that barb with a couple spears and maybe some other nearby ones. Might as well spread the cheer.

DeletedUser

well done... i hate you. i dont even have a lvl 5 barracks yet.

DeletedUser96097

Clearly 'shopped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cruddy, now catch up to top players on UK9, it started 2 days before here, and top players are like, double the size of the ones here. Heck, I started a day late, and have 50 points on the top guys here.

Yeah we're all over it. A decision of mine went badly, but things are starting to look up there. Will be top 20 in no time :)

:icon_idea:

One of his large nearby neighbors should spike that barb with a couple spears and maybe some other nearby ones. Might as well spread the cheer.

LOL My brother said that.

slick engineer was first to LC...

What Zard said.

When statistics updated last night I had 2 another person had 1 and in a mail to me you claimed you had 4 before I had one. Even so, 2 + 1 + 4 does equal the 5 that showed up on the statistics page of 57 last night.

Light One

How do you know what percentage of the worlds troops each player has?

Shusaku Chiba

Pretty sure we beat this. Sadly I don't think we have any proof, my co doesn't care about this kinda thing.