And the loser of the day is..

Shusaku Chiba

My co waited until he had several before he farmed. Nevermind we got plenty now, a fifth of the worlds in fact.

DeletedUser

From what I have heard 2 players beat this but they have already posted so in this thread.

DeletedUser

From what I have heard 2 players beat this but they have already posted so in this thread.

I'm now so confused.

I had 2 at 02:49 ST when statistics updated. The other guy had one whom posted in the milestones thread. So that would leave 1 LC ea to two other people, who beat me to it?

Shusaku Chiba

I know in via the tribe chat that when there where 5 in the world. We had 60%. I wasn't online at the time though. Anyway what does it matter, I started a day later than most.

DeletedUser

i had my first lc, literally like 15 min after cruddy :) under the notgnide. alias

DeletedUser

Cruddy had 2, dark necromancer had 1. So out of the remaining 2, you had 3 of them?

Well if you look at the statistics, they aren't updated every second so it is very conceivable that he did have 3 of the remaining two you thought were on the world, and someone else could have had 2 out of the remaining -1 on the world.

Shusaku Chiba

Cruddy had 2, dark necromancer had 1. So out of the remaining 2, you had 3 of them?

Why do your allknowingness assume, that we feel there is a need to lie about something so insignificant? Who cares seriously, all I'm stating is what we saw.

DeletedUser

in any case you will still get rimmed by my powerful 150 player tribe

DeletedUser

Lets just call it a draw and move on >.<

Armarda is your tribe Hellfire?