And The Truth Shall Set You Free

DeletedUser106579

Thought this might be worth a new thread...

Alliance terms - 23.07.2013

The tribes Varyag and PFF are allied.

This means we work as a team and for the benefit of both parties involved.

The tribes' leaderships hope that this will prove to be a long and fruitful arrangement for the members of both tribes.

No restrictions have been imposed on individual players' expansion; all we ask is that each tribe do their best to respect each other.

The alliance treaty is simple:

a) Respect neighbouring tribes' personal space
b) Work together towards removing common enemies
c) Give one week's notice of termination of alliance

The alliance terms were established at a low ebb for Varyag, just after Garrock had left the world and Varyag was in utter disarray. For PFF, there was always the tacit understanding that Jäger were a part of that treaty and we've proceeded on that basis. There have clearly been issues in the past, especially over claims in the border areas as would be expected in even the strongest alliance, but those were always resolved relatively amicably.

The alliance worked well for all 3 tribes and over time a further aim was implicitly added to the above: continue to move northward and eventually destroy Barcode. There was no mention of 'destroying Barcode' actually meaning 'merge Barcode'.

Now, many of the other tribes will take this as an example of Varyag, PFF and Jäger being 'huggers'. Fine, think what you will, and scream it out loud on the externals. Attempts to break the alliance by pointing to 'one tribe benefiting more' or Jäger and PFF being 'puppets' or 'hoes' were feeble, transparent and laughable; the externals equivalent of calling someone chicken in the hope they'll do what you want - nice try, but no cigar. All tribes use diplomacy to their advantage and wars are generally fought if a tribe pretty much knows it will win or if a tribe has no choice. The rabid, bellicose tripe about being 'fighters not huggers' tends to be applied by tribes looking to break diplomacy which is not in their favour. We do what we feel fits with our ethos, and dumping an alliance 'cause others don't like it very much ain't our style.

External factors could not have broken the alliance. Only a member of that alliance could have achieved it, and that's exactly what Varyag has done by showing complete disregard for the alliance terms, merging almost an entire targetted tribe that they had no border with, and then trying to bully Jäger into accepting a disrespectful solution. Instead of kicking the recruits, Varyag offered to move Jäger to frontlines. Ridiculous, especially when our friend Mist had already started sending typically arrogant mails to Jäger telling them to keep out of his continent. Varyag are also pointing to Jäger's position on recruiting Sexy as unacceptable. Really? Varyag is free to recruit whatever it wants but when Jäger threaten to do the same in retaliation for breaking the terms of the alliance agreement it's insurrection? Bullshit.

Alliance was terminated on...24/10/2013 @ 1400 ST

Varyag has deemed that its allies are surplus to requirements and tried to recruit the win. It has shown a complete lack of respect for its ally Jäger, and by extension, for PFF. Let's see how that pans out for Barcode...oops, sorry, I mean Varyag. Hard to tell the difference any more :)

musological

There seems to be a lot of speculation about the true cause of the breakdown of the alliance. I'm seeing a lot of lies in particular from the true culprit. So wanted to lay out some truths and let people judge for themselves.

Arabela sent this mail:
[spoil]
oj8vulv
[/spoil]

Seems fine, but I'd already spoken to her and told her that we are not planning to hit Varyag, and have no wish to fight our friends over there:
[spoil]
qbbx2d5
[/spoil]

So why is she talking about going behind our backs to influence our members so they can have an easier fight with Jäger? Why would she want to steal Jäger players, when in her own words she thinks they are all crap players and a joke? Contrast with her war-drum beating in private and what she really thinks of Jäger and our members:[spoil].SweetDreams:
I do not agree with this. All mika said till now, i share as my thoughts, too.

I didn't agree from the start and nothing will convince me to let Jagger fortify as tribe (since they were meant to be our puppets), recruit our food ( yes, you will have tentions in Varyag if u agree with this shit), and risk our tribe safety.

Idk if there are any srguments to make me change my mind. Jager are a joke. We shouldn't be affraid to hit them. Except build for sin, no good accounts. Also one of them contacted me that he doesn't agree with this decission. If we focus a bit on them, they will probably disband without a fight. Probably muso might remain the only one in the tribe...[/spoil]

And here is the truth of her contribution to the diplomacy — since she keeps lying about offering options and trying to work things out:
[spoil][16/10/2013 18:02:15] Arabela: look, i agree if u guys take in assaqsin guy
[16/10/2013 18:02:26] Built For Sin: i dont' really care what you agree to
[16/10/2013 18:02:32] Built For Sin: i didnt' agree for barcode
[16/10/2013 18:02:32] Arabela: others from sexy are food
[16/10/2013 18:02:41] Arabela: it is the only compromise i would make
[16/10/2013 18:02:43] Built For Sin: i agreed to 2 players
[16/10/2013 18:02:54] Arabela: who is the second?
[16/10/2013 18:02:57] Built For Sin: just because we are working with you doenst' mean we have to acept eveything you do without notion or cause for it
[16/10/2013 18:03:11] Arabela: what?
[16/10/2013 18:03:17] Arabela: fuck you Sin
[16/10/2013 18:03:26] Arabela: i don't even want to work with you
[16/10/2013 18:03:29] Built For Sin: i'd rather not, you aren't my type
[16/10/2013 18:03:33] Arabela: the only respect i have
[16/10/2013 18:03:35] muso: what?
[16/10/2013 18:03:36] Arabela: is for muso
[16/10/2013 18:03:41] Built For Sin: you don't have any respect, thats your problem
[16/10/2013 18:03:44] muso: well atm it’s not mutual Ara
[16/10/2013 18:03:44] Arabela: u can go fuck yourself
[16/10/2013 18:03:45] Arabela: whore
[16/10/2013 18:03:49] muso: you’r enot thinking or actin like a leader
[16/10/2013 18:03:53] Built For Sin: awe poor baby angry?
[16/10/2013 18:03:57] Arabela: not with you
[16/10/2013 18:04:05] Built For Sin: you are letting yoru personal issues with me affect yoru judgement
[16/10/2013 18:04:14] Arabela: i think you insulted us with this decision
[16/10/2013 18:04:22] Arabela: and i ACT like it
[16/10/2013 18:04:26] Built For Sin: you insulted us when you recruited our eastern cooridor
[16/10/2013 18:04:41] Built For Sin: i'm not sittign here telling you to go fuck yoruself and calling you a whore[/spoil]

So she will recruit on our borders the whole or Barcode without a word, but when we discuss with them the possibility of recruiting some from Sexy her reaction is straight to swearing and personal abuse. Right, nice way to talk to and treat allies and conduct diplomacy. That's really working together and offering solutions lol.

At the end of the day Arabela is the reason alliance has ended. She's shown herself to be two-faced and untrustworthy: turning on fake charm when she wants something; making up total lies when it suits her; smiling to someones face while poisoning and slagging them off to others behind their back. In short just totally spoiled and entitled, drunk on the position and power that the hard work of members of all 3 tribes has built for her. I have no respect for leaders that put themselves and their egos above the tribe, and no respect for liars and hypocrites.

She has shown her true colours and she is the reason both Jäger and PFF don't wanna work with Varyag as long as she is in leadership.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ridiculous, especially when our friend Mist had already started sending typically arrogant mails to Jäger telling them to keep out of his continent.

:icon_biggrin: his continent :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser106579

Yep. Might be a different player on there but it's the same old arrogance...

uldza

There is a lot of flawed logic in all of this. Firstly, the fact that Jager recruiting Sexy wouldn't be acceptable is because Sexy is a tribe which is being fought by both Varyag and Jager. Varyag recruited from a neutral tribe whilst Jager wanted to recruit from enemies. Do you see why one thing is acceptable and the other isn't? Also it was mentioned that the Barcode members were blocking Jager. They're not. If you would actually take a look at W69 map you would see that only 3 Barcode members were anywhere close to Jager - Krovikan Mist who was accepted by Jager, Shadowvenom with a small frontline, and Stories who never got recruited in Varyag anyway. If Barcode really was just food for Jager why in all this time they never showed anything that they wanted to war and then accept the recruitment of Krovikan Mist who is probably the player that in their opinion is "blocking" their expansion path. Also if you look at the map you can see that it's MERC that's blocking Jager not the ex-Barcode members. They are trying to blame Varyag for recruiting someone who is nowhere near Jager to block them, whilst they themselves ally a tribe that's right next to them and that's actually blocking them. I don't see why would they do such a thing and then complain how they're blocked in by recruits who weren't anywhere near them? Also it was somewhere mentioned that Jager fought Varyag's wars. Wasn't it Jager losing to Sexy before Varyag also started the war with them? That makes Varyag helping Jager in the war not Jager fighting Varyag's wars for them. All of this seems as a desperate attempt to break the alliance or just childish personal grudges between both Varyag's and Jager's leadership. Either way if it's put like this, it just seems stupid and unneeded.

DeletedUser100466

well muso this is suppose to happen when you put two woman together (expect the cat fight:icon_biggrin:) and ad the whole world 69 know about tri-alliance of the south and i knew long time ago varyag don't give a sh*** about either of them (using them until times comes).

Like they say being too smart is not always good as there is always someone smarter than you so varyag be ready for war unless you want to eradicate your duchess (Arabela).

So she will recruit on our borders the whole or Barcode without a word, but when we discuss with them the possibility of recruiting some from Sexy her reaction is straight to swearing and personal abuse. Right, nice way to talk to and treat allies and conduct diplomacy. That's really working together and offering solutions lol.

At the end of the day Arabela is the reason alliance has ended. She's shown herself to be two-faced and untrustworthy: turning on fake charm when she wants something; making up total lies when it suits her; smiling to someones face while poisoning and slagging them off to others behind their back. In short just totally spoiled and entitled, drunk on the position and power that the hard work of members of all 3 tribes has built for her. I have no respect for leaders that put themselves and their egos above the tribe, and no respect for liars and hypocrites.

She has shown her true colours and she is the reason both Jäger and PFF don't wanna work with Varyag as long as she is in leadership.

So muso what do you mean by pointing this out ? Let me go crazy and use my wild imagination
1)You only despise her being duke (as soon as she quit you will ally again with varyag)
2)To gain sympathy from varyag players so when varyag will be in trouble (which i assume when you both will declare) they will join you guys :icon_rolleyes:
3)Recruit some varyag before the war

Let me know if any of them is approaching in the right direction :)

Deleted User - 10770065

Enough of the pathetic excuses, just say that you wanted to war Varyag. Sugar coating all this with Varyag recruiting Barcode is the same as Jager allying/recruiting is absolute bs. GL to PFF/Jager.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In other news Inbred and Knock have agreed a new alliance with Varyag

arabela

I have a deja vu feeling.

Same waves about our tribe and how bad we are were made by 1Up, Party, Angry... Same kind of trollings and flames. Where are all these tribes today? They Rest In Peace?

Muso, Jagger were our allies, but if our alies wants to hit us, they can bring it on! Problem is that we receieved some mails from Jagger players saying they don't want what leadership decided. Did u tell your players we also offered the solutions to unblock?

And, no, Muso, I won't step down to make you happy. Get used to it. I am leadership member since this tribe started here. We recruited you, and you wanted to be our mate, remember? We trusted you that you will keep Jagger active. You forgot im time some things, not me.

And all this is personal. You are using personal chats to backstabb us. We had harder times, hun :*

And remember...it is the second time u betray me! First was in w65. You won't get the third one ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser106579

The solution was very simple, Bela. Kick the accounts that caused the problem in the first place...

All you had to do was admit you made a mistake and rectify that.

arabela

The solution was very simple, Bela. Kick the accounts that caused the problem in the first place...

I am not a leader that add players and than kick them. Not to mention that i do like them and i know they can be good members for my tribe. Our chat is active all the time. Cabana had tons of trains and were sniped. Was same fun as we had sniping together, Ads. I love my new guys and i won't kick them even my mother would threat me. If u guys, all of you that troll ex bcode players, would try to see how nice they are working together, you would be jelly. You don't understand, bcode fell cause of lack of leadership, same as 1Up, not because of players. Troll them as much as u want, but they are good.

About that blocking Jagger, all of you know my opinion. There are 2 players that basicly block Jagger. They knew about Mist and the fact he will join us. They were ok with this. Now they come and ask to kick him? Ok, we said let's resolve this, i'll unblock u. They don't want any compromise. Seriously? So u are my friend only if we resolve things how u want? No, this is not friendship or alliance. This means to be a slave. No, thanks.

They still have our doors open, they can jump on other frontlines with our help. It is what they need, right? Not me to step down, x member to leave...come on, what would you say to this?

DeletedUser98503

Lets just get these borders stacked and leggo, 1 UP 2.0 the king has returned from his exile

DeletedUser84667

Impossible!

Those new recruits are worth terminating long time alliances all along your backine and putting Varyag into a position where it can be ganked by 7 of the top 8 tribes from all sides leaving them with virtually no backline.

It's k bro, ego will still be intact all the way up until they have to quit because of "incoming issues" in "real life", if you know what I mean :icon_wink:.

And all this is personal. You are using personal chats to backstabb us. We had harder times, hun :*

I think if you are going to act like such a witch, why try hide it? Accept it, embrace it, show the world who you are. If not, clearly others will help you out with that. Also what is this backstab nonsense? From what I see, you did something to hurt your allies, so your allies terminated their agreements with you and as such are following the termination grace period.

That is more than I can say for varyag, who was shit talking Jager and calling them noobs while moving players to our front via internals and starting to shift D over to those villages as soon as talks about sexy recruitment started. Or maybe we can refer to the varyag players attacking or organizing attacks against PFF using outside accounts? Last time I checked allies don't stack against allies without a motive.

We will do a checklist to help you understand since I know there were a lot of words close together right der.

Jager + PFF list of betrayals:

-Trying to recruit war spoils from a war Jager was in first, spoils I will add who basically only bordered Varyags new litle recruits.
(Let the record reflect that unlike Varyag, Jager did no blatantly go against it's allies wished and recruit willy nilly.)
-Ending an alliance as the terms dictate and carrying out the grace period.

Varyag list of betrayals:

-Recruiting an entire tribe to Jagers north in spite of the agreement Jager council had with Varyag council.
-Moving players to our front line citing it as future "prime growth area".
-Starting to move defense against our allies.
-Poaching our claims in the one barcode player you did not recruit.
-Stacking against said claims as well as recapping villages after we had held them for over half a day.
-Arrogant mails from players who think they have the right to dictate Jagers claims.
-Organizing attacks against PFF members using outside tribes/players.

Oh look, I didn't even need to get to the personal insults or massive disrespect for Jager council and Jager tribe as initiated by Varyag council.

So yes, remind me whose back now has a few more holes in it.

As for the players who wanted to join you because of your "offer". Not much of an offer was made, and if you actually thought it was a good offer you are more of a fool then you act. Anybody who thinks it's good and wants to take it please recruit, I don't mind taking easy villages. As it stands though contrary to your claims of players trying to join you, Jager and PFF have not lost any members yet because of this, Varyag has already lost one of it's founding members and leadership players, and if you think he is alone, you are moar than mistaken.

arabela

I think if you are going to act like such a witch, why try hide it? Accept it, embrace it, show the world who you are. If not, clearly others will help you out with that. Also what is this backstab nonsense? From what I see, you did something to hurt your allies, so your allies terminated their agreements with you and as such are following the termination grace period.

This i enjoyed the most.

Yes, I am the Witch of TW! The most scary female player ever! Run away from me and don't make eye contact with me. :) i can kill you just looking to your eyes. :) This is me...yay! :))

I already responded to political stuff, and yes everybody is blocked at some point.
The way to get out is to jump at frontlines. U may find it "irealistic', but trust me it is possible!! You can jump without so many dramas on frontlines :))

/Arabela out, riding her awesome broom :))

DeletedUser

Bela, it's not about blocking. Our tribe, like yours, was founded with certain principles in mind. We once shared the same values and hoped to conquer the world by fighting our enemies together knowing we were thinking alike. Somewhere along they way you decided recruiting your enemies was easier though and you chose them over your old friends. That's all there is to it really.