And The Truth Shall Set You Free

DeletedUser

go and ask that some one for the whole mail who gave you just this small piece of info that you tried to use as per your small brain can think .

also now dont try to change the blame game from PFF , to me and now to RIP that they were the ones screwing you ...

Meh. Kiddo, calm down. You said those words, not me. Be a man and do what you promised. Leave and delete - it's the only honourable choice...

DeletedUser

Meh. Kiddo, calm down. You said those words, not me. Be a man and do what you promised. Leave and delete - it's the only honourable choice...

I don't get how you can call someone a kid.. wat

DeletedUser

you know what my family just got worried , as i had a serious laugh riot after reading this and they thought i have gone insane ... stop wasting time on TW mika , you could really do well as a stand in comedian ....

DeletedUser

you know what my family just got worried , as i had a serious laugh riot after reading this and they thought i have gone insane ... stop wasting time on TW mika , you could really do well as a stand in comedian ....

That was a....weird attempt at humour...especially considering that a player ranked god knows where is saying it to rank 2....

DeletedUser

and yet they must work, since still taking villages from Varyag.

not too mention i'm taking villages from varyag and they take none from me, not for lack of trying although.

so once again I repeat anyone is better then Varyag now even me with my 20 second noble trains.

Wait a second... You send 30 second trains...? xD

DeletedUser

The solution is to avoid the externals or ya know, be a good sport. Humble in winning, gracious in losing. Don't be a troll and play the game.

Typical Zeta let the trolls run free this game is no longer fun for the sake of playing, it is simply a soap opera in which we can all star