And The Truth Shall Set You Free

DeletedUser106579

*Sigh*

Still failing to understand clear and simple posts, Mika.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

Still failing to understand clear and simple posts, Mika.

Mate, stop patronising me. You are a kid and you act like one. What you think you know about strategy and intentions, I have already long forgotten, babe. Go study!

DeletedUser106579

Your post is so wide of the mark on so many levels that it's laughable.

And if you don't want to be patronised just stop displaying your ignorance. Simples.

arabela

@ Ads

All those that aren't sharing your opinion or you didn't manage to wash their brains are either "delusional", either can't read your posts, either too stupid to understand your logic...etc. so, everybody who doesn't think like you is purely an idiot. No, Ads...we think you used everything you could use against Varyag so you can get out from this diplo and be able to expand. Obviously, this was even easier to do when you could join and add more tribes to this gang bang. I don't have a problem u decided to bacstabb us and war us, i just have a problem with you admiting the truth.

You aren't able to say it loud that you are a backstabber :)

DeletedUser

Mate, stop patronising me. You are a kid and you act like one. What you think you know about strategy and intentions, I have already long forgotten, babe. Go study!

clearly superior to your strategic mind since he still has a chance to win this world.

DeletedUser

Your post is so wide of the mark on so many levels that it's laughable.

And if you don't want to be patronised just stop displaying your ignorance. Simples.

I could be called a lot of things, but 'ignorant' is not one of them. Face it - the only reason you broke off the alliance is because you needed to grow and we were boxing you in. Not our 'recruits', but us, the older Varyag members. You have completely betrayed an ally and that will not be forgotten.

clearly superior to your strategic mind since he still has a chance to win this world.

Organising a gang-bang does not show a superior strategic mind - it merely shows that an ally turns on you in your moment of weakness. Had they been left alone against Varyag, they would have never broken the alliance. I don't actually care about winning any given world. In the end of the day, I have nothing to prove to anyone any more. It's all been done way before I left the world of investment banking. This game is for fun only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Just to clarify, 'cause I think you're a bit confused, Shaun.

What people within PFF consider as being the worst examples of Varyag's shabby treatment of its allies may differ somewhat.

The decision to end the alliance was unanimous.

Not talking about if your reasons were justified to end the alliance as you can end the alliance anytime you want. I just wished people would go for the "we want to war you and grow" route instead of the whole "you called her a whore", "you merged in a tribe 30 Ks away from us" excuses that are painful to hear.

Btw, my quote I pasted is based on the Jager topic and what they done and how similar it is to what Varyag done which was used against them, not if your tribe agrees to end the alliance with Varyag or what not.

DeletedUser

Not talking about if your reasons were justified to end the alliance as you can end the alliance anytime you want. I just wished people would go for the "we want to war you and grow" route instead of the whole "you called her a whore", "you merged in a tribe 30 Ks away from us" excuses that are painful to hear.

Btw, my quote I pasted is based on the Jager topic and what they done and how similar it is to what Varyag done which was used against them, not if your tribe agrees to end the alliance with Varyag or what not.

Exactly. And btw, Ads, most of your members we talk to HATE the Jager recruitment. Get on the same page with them, babe.

DeletedUser

Pretty sad that you only remember those two arguments from the loads that have been posted, go re-read the reasons and try to remember what has happened before you try to act like you're better than anyone in pff or anyone who's rimmed you. grow up.

"you merged in a tribe 30 Ks away from us"

wat, how were the barcode recruits 30Ks away from us?

Deleted User - 10770065

Sorry, forgot to include that Alestasis used proxy accounts to attack PFF, which has been claimed without evidence anyway.

About acting better than anyone, I don't know what you mean by that, but I don't need to act anyway as I know that already :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pretty sad that you only remember those two arguments from the loads that have been posted, go re-read the reasons and try to remember what has happened before you try to act like you're better than anyone in pff or anyone who's rimmed you. grow up.

wat, how were the barcode recruits 30Ks away from us?

Don't be an idiot. He clearly made a typo and meant to say '3'.

DeletedUser

Sorry, forgot to include that Alestasis used proxy accounts to attack PFF, which has been claimed without evidence anyway.

funny.

Don't be an idiot. He clearly made a typo and meant to say '3'.

he has said "The other side of the world" before, how is that any different? he fails to understand that a merge on a couple of K's away can change the situation for PFF, or is that too hard for you to understand too?

DeletedUser

funny.

he has said "The other side of the world" before, how is that any different? he fails to understand that a merge on a couple of K's away can change the situation for PFF, or is that too hard for you to understand too?

That is jibberish. Are you listening to yourself? Are there voices in your head telling you to write this crap? Seriously?

This world is tiny. Three Ks away is a very long distance here and hence is 'the other part of the world'. Stop being a muppet and go read a book or something.

Deleted User - 10770065

Those Barcodes were never going to be involved with PFF, ever. Stop kidding yourself, Inbred was the only tribe you could touch.

DeletedUser106579

The three of you can choose to believe what you want. If that helps assuage the damage to your egos concerning the monumental cock-up you made of the Varyag project then go right ahead.

But we would not have dropped the alliance had you not recruited Barcode - and even after that, we tried to maintain the alliance a helluva lot harder than you did.

There's no duality or contradiction or double standards or any of that bullshit you keep clinging onto...you lost all perspective and respect for your allies and thought you had the win all wrapped up.

Guess not, huh...

Deleted User - 10770065

I had no involvement, hope you're not directing that to me. I was just a pawn eating Sexy whilst at Varyag for a few weeks before you told me to gtfo.

DeletedUser

Guess we should just go back to playing with our toys and do our homework on our account ads, since you know we're kids and don't know what we're talking about.

[spoil]
1rjAMd1.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

The three of you can choose to believe what you want. If that helps assuage the damage to your egos concerning the monumental cock-up you made of the Varyag project then go right ahead.

But we would not have dropped the alliance had you not recruited Barcode - and even after that, we tried to maintain the alliance a helluva lot harder than you did.

There's no duality or contradiction or double standards or any of that bullshit you keep clinging onto...you lost all perspective and respect for your allies and thought you had the win all wrapped up.

Guess not, huh...

Same old crap...again. Just own up to the real reason. Take responsibility for once. You never know, you might learn something valuable about yourself, other than the fact that you are a myriad of complexes which are bursting out with every post.

DeletedUser106579

lol, one of the people who dragged Varyag into the dirt trying to teach me a lesson about accepting responsibility...