And this is how the world turned to ....

DeletedUser

A long time ago when a tribe called Axes was growing up, they decided to fight a tribe called SVU. A pretty big point tribe but mostly noobs who didn't even know how to use a script (My self included of course). After capping most of the players off, the ones left went and joined an academy tribe of the future great Axes called Unreal and lead by Varialis. (20 Sep 2009)

The time passed ... Axes grew and conquered, continuing to be the #1 tribe in the world. Unreal flourished in Axes shadow and was always there to back them up. Surprisingly how a huge and powerful tribe like Axes needed tons of support. However, I must admit, they put up incredible ops, using the troops wisely. Axes, this great tribe, was lead at the time by philipsj in the front and Johnathan lurking in the shadows. Later philipsj deleted and Johnny took over the show.

Even more time passed and the two tribes grew even bigger. Unreal changed its name to "Raxes" to pay some sort of tribute and to acknowledge the importance of Axes in this tribes history and, why not, future. Unfortunately, Raxes was being smothered by Axes and felt the need to fight their own wars and not only be a support tribe. At least some of us did but we didn't act on it because we didn't want to cut relations with Axes ... just wanted a little space to move around. Axes also, in my opinion, never really ended a war they started. They capped a few players and the rest joined. And this is how Axes is now made out of 70% former KNOCK. And this is how Johnathan agreed with this point of view too and gave the account away, retreating from this world and letting another cat to run things. (I salute you old friend). Leadership of Raxes was harsh too at times but overall everyone was nice to be around with and did what they thought best for the common good.

And so, at one moment, a certain player (which name I will never speak again) left and created a separate tribe. He filled the head of fools with big words about independence, freedom, right to make their own history page in the world etc. The fools just went and followed. One of them is my friend who in a hurry convinced me to join too. After all was said and done, the unknown player made a decision and invited a player in the tribe who former tribe members said was a refugee. My friend agreed with the refugee status and the unknown player kicked him out. And so independence and freedom stopped. I left right after.

No one needs to reply, no one needs to do nothing. It's just my way of saying that I miss playing along side certain players like Johnny and that I want to thank the ass****es who ruined this world.

Maybe I'll go back to Raxes now or maybe I'll just delete but the world will never be the same and I doubt that the pleasure of playing this game will come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmmm...ex-KNOCK should reform KNOCK and make this world intersting again

DeletedUser

And this is how Johnathan agreed with this point of view too and gave the account away, retreating from this world and letting another cat to run things. (I salute you old friend). Leadership of Raxes was harsh too at times but overall everyone was nice to be around with and did what they thought best for the common good.

Uhm... anyone care to fill me in?

DeletedUser

Uhm... anyone care to fill me in?

Well, for one things he doesn't know I took over your account after you quit, and that that is the reason the phillipsj account got deleted.

The problem he's talking about, is stealthy left Axes and joined RAXE (=Unreal) because he didn't want to be forced to noble 200 houres out (SCC). Then it became clear the Xiraya and Axes are going to fight after the NAP ends, so he wanted to return.
I obviously declined, Axes isn't some highway where you can come and go as you please, so then he recruited some people around him, broke off from Raxe and Axes, and has now declared on Raxe.
Hellraiser is one of the guys that got drawn into it all by Steathy, it seems.

DeletedUser

Hello Booza, what's up?

At last... some drama again. :)

DeletedUser

xxstealthyxx on 02.06. at 22:29
Why take the support back? Thanks anyways bro!

stiskavica on 02.06. at 22:30
I just figured cause we weren't in the same tribe anymore or even in RAXE

xxstealthyxx on 02.06. at 22:34
i wish we were on the same team man...but it is what it is...nothing can change that. when they Kicked V they kicked me...that's why i mainly left. they will do it to you one day as well..watch and see...better stay sharp my brother! better be perfect...or you may be next getting the cut! good loyalty ain't it? cheers bro!

They kicked you with good reason, which is because you are lazy. You wanted back in and got denied so you had another one of your hissy fits. You made U.F.E invited some people and guess what, you had another hissy fit which is exactly why you are the only member in it. I suggest you brush off your sniping skills because you are definitely going to need it

DeletedUser

Oh my God, is this world feeling okay? Some DRAMA not involving me for once, God this feels good.

DeletedUser79727

Booza orders around to noble 100-200hrs out :) noble that, noble these, noble those :icon_wink:

where is stealthy located? :icon_cool: need mora ODA

DeletedUser

can't u bullies just let him fight RAXE? u AXES people take the fun out of everything

DeletedUser84793

They kicked you with good reason, which is because you are lazy. You wanted back in and got denied so you had another one of your hissy fits. You made U.F.E invited some people and guess what, you had another hissy fit which is exactly why you are the only member in it. I suggest you brush off your sniping skills because you are definitely going to need it

That shows you how much you know..i was never kicked i left...V was kicked! and as far as raxe goes it was an arguement amongst friends...simple as that. i do agree about what Booza said..AXES is no high way! you cant come and go as you please..i knew this when i left..but i did try to come back with conditions of taking V with me.

now the reason why i left AXES was because i did not agree with a few things...one was they kicked V...the other things are really not important to even mention. But when the time came to start U.F.E V was with me...and when things got to hot..he left me their all alone. i dismissed the rest because i was pissed true! but that's because my loyalty to V was stronger then my loyalty to AXES...I knew him first and we ruled together for a long time as a team. with that being said, when it all came down to it..i was on my own...go figure! loyalty is hard to find in this game...after all V felt he was not being done right By Axes after all the loyalty he gave them and help AXES to get where they are now...only to be booted.Then it happen to me...V kinda left me high and dry as well....so here i am...being humble as i can and i learn a valuable lesson! I should have worried about my self and stayed in Axes! It was a goal i set out a long time ago and i gave it up for what i thought was a friend. that's the true story...go ahead and twist it around if some of you feels up to it. cheers!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser84793

A long time ago when a tribe called Axes was growing up, they decided to fight a tribe called SVU. A pretty big point tribe but mostly noobs who didn't even know how to use a script (My self included of course). After capping most of the players off, the ones left went and joined an academy tribe of the future great Axes called Unreal and lead by Varialis. (20 Sep 2009)

The time passed ... Axes grew and conquered, continuing to be the #1 tribe in the world. Unreal flourished in Axes shadow and was always there to back them up. Surprisingly how a huge and powerful tribe like Axes needed tons of support. However, I must admit, they put up incredible ops, using the troops wisely. Axes, this great tribe, was lead at the time by philipsj in the front and Johnathan lurking in the shadows. Later philipsj deleted and Johnny took over the show.

Even more time passed and the two tribes grew even bigger. Unreal changed its name to "Raxes" to pay some sort of tribute and to acknowledge the importance of Axes in this tribes history and, why not, future. Unfortunately, Raxes was being smothered by Axes and felt the need to fight their own wars and not only be a support tribe. At least some of us did but we didn't act on it because we didn't want to cut relations with Axes ... just wanted a little space to move around. Axes also, in my opinion, never really ended a war they started. They capped a few players and the rest joined. And this is how Axes is now made out of 70% former KNOCK. And this is how Johnathan agreed with this point of view too and gave the account away, retreating from this world and letting another cat to run things. (I salute you old friend). Leadership of Raxes was harsh too at times but overall everyone was nice to be around with and did what they thought best for the common good.

And so, at one moment, a certain player (which name I will never speak again) left and created a separate tribe. He filled the head of fools with big words about independence, freedom, right to make their own history page in the world etc. The fools just went and followed. One of them is my friend who in a hurry convinced me to join too. After all was said and done, the unknown player made a decision and invited a player in the tribe who former tribe members said was a refugee. My friend agreed with the refugee status and the unknown player kicked him out. And so independence and freedom stopped. I left right after.

No one needs to reply, no one needs to do nothing. It's just my way of saying that I miss playing along side certain players like Johnny and that I want to thank the ass****es who ruined this world.

Maybe I'll go back to Raxes now or maybe I'll just delete but the world will never be the same and I doubt that the pleasure of playing this game will come back.

And DFD.HellRaiser you are right..i simply had a bad week..i first gave up my spot with axes then i was losing friends in the process...i cant blame you for being mad. its hard to fight with a friend...i cant do it.

DeletedUser

can't u bullies just let him fight RAXE? u AXES people take the fun out of everything

I still like the milk carton & the magazine. :)

[SPOIL]
svgazette3.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
SVmissing.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
backsagainstthewall.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
sylvestrutw.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
Stratego_SV.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: Oh how I missed your comments John. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

And so, at one moment, a certain player (which name I will never speak again) left and created a separate tribe. He filled the head of fools with big words about independence, freedom, right to make their own history page in the world etc. The fools just went and followed. One of them is my friend who in a hurry convinced me to join too.

i just like this part right here you call us fools and complain about what we did it, but you decided to join us, sounds like you ruined this world for yourself so dont blame us