And we thought LOST had learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastApparatus

Family tribes are bad. ;)

LOST-A

However, their profile states in big bold text...

"we are not a family we are an acadamy theres a difference::"

So I ask you, the forum-going players of W39... Is there much of a difference? Or did LOST simply drop two branches of their family to make another branch? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

this has been discussed since W1, academy = family.

The Lost family are back.

DeletedUser

This is what, thread # 3 about LOST? Are they that interesting...

LastApparatus

There's simply nothing better to talk about. ;) The whole PWNY/LOST thing is really just a secret ploy so we have something to talk about and I have random threads to post on the forums... But, shh, its secret.

DeletedUser

I dunno, I find there is a distinct difference between families and academies.

In families everyone has equal right privileges and support. In an academy the main tribe gets everything while the academy members get pushed down into the ground. The one or two favored people get raised in the academy to the family, and about 3 or 4 will probably realize that they're just being screwed and play solo but pretend to be in the tribe. Eventually the leader of the academy from the main branch notices they are dismissed and then the whole family tries to destroy them for about a week while they loose ground everywhere else...

a family tribe is just fail, an academy is purposely hurting others while lying to them saying that you're helping them. Family tribes are better...

(wow I actually said family tribes are better !!!! oh shoot what the ... I can't believe I said that sentence. It wasn't even sarcastic ... I don't ... I can't ... I need to reevaluate my entire life.)

DeletedUser

Regardless of whether Families and Academies are the same thing, they both suck and annoy me. I have heard of 2 branch families, so I guess that would mean that tribes with academies are families.

DeletedUser

There's simply nothing better to talk about. ;) The whole PWNY/LOST thing is really just a secret ploy so we have something to talk about and I have random threads to post on the forums... But, shh, its secret.

Is better to shut up and let the people think that you are dumb.
Then speak and prove you are dumb.

You should consider this one before posting more non-interesting threads :)

DeletedUser

I find it humorous you of all people are insulting LOST

shadow, you mad bro? I find it funny you have yet to learn what manipulation is. Also I see moo? falling in ranks, what happened?

anyways, ontopic. I have a "feeling" that this academy tribe won't be there long. A lot in Lost will soon begin to change.:icon_wink:

LastApparatus

Oh God, no. Nuke, you're not going to try and merge with them, are you!? >.>

DeletedUser

shadow, you mad bro? I find it funny you have yet to learn what manipulation is. Also I see moo? falling in ranks, what happened?

anyways, ontopic. I have a "feeling" that this academy tribe won't be there long. A lot in Lost will soon begin to change.:icon_wink:

oh gosh dear why would i be mad? You got rejected by LOST of all people :icon_eek: i find that quite bad <3, we had a resorting of the council and then a member left *shrug* if you also see we're quickly rising back.

On topic ;) I'm curious how PWNY are fairing vs LOST ;o

DeletedUser

oh gosh dear why would i be mad? You got rejected by LOST of all people :icon_eek: i find that quite bad <3, we had a resorting of the council and then a member left *shrug* if you also see we're quickly rising back.

On topic ;) I'm curious how PWNY are fairing vs LOST ;o

I didn't have time to ask for a merge, I was already blocked.:icon_rolleyes: learn your facts, now everyone, shadow here is an example of someone who doesn't handle rejections well. he is still mad about Moo? being rejected by a player who then joined Geico:icon_redface: my bad?

anyways, here is not the place to be discussing it.

Ontopic. I see Lost lasting a couple more weeks or so due to some certain reasons:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I didn't have time to ask for a merge, I was already blocked.:icon_rolleyes: learn your facts, now everyone, shadow here is an example of someone who doesn't handle rejections well. he is still mad about Moo? being rejected by a player who then joined Geico:icon_redface: my bad?

anyways, here is not the place to be discussing it.

Ontopic. I see Lost lasting a couple more weeks or so due to some certain reasons:icon_wink:

mmmm Lost shall make things interesting, make it fun to watch PWNY.

@Nuke i know its difficult but re using the same argument and quite a weak and untruthful one at that really doesn't do wonders for your reputation, and when did i claim you asked for a merge ;)? Lost would have better standards than merge with geico, why else would their leader forward the mails you sent them concerning Moo? to us?

And your right, this isn't the place to discuss the failings of your tribe, leadership and propaganda :icon_redface: mwah <3

Status
Not open for further replies.