And we thought LOST had learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

HEY HEY! AI would you mind getting back on topic! I dont believe this thread was about the merits of academy tribes! Back on topic plz! KTHX.

(Ad1v1iral runs for his life.)

-chokes on apple-

Hahahah. :lol:

My mistake. :/

Apologies and amends all 'round for derailing so far from the topic. :icon_confused:

Sithmeister said:
Yeah, and Random is showing just how much they love the community through their ODA :icon_rolleyes:

We hugz with axez.

C'mere. :axemen:
Hugz?

DeletedUser

I can't believe I'm furthering the flow of this thread from the topic of LOST being a family to a show of reports between the two tribes. In short, theres only so much that can be said about LOST's academy tribe (which they now disowned, am I right?) before it gets stale... So, reports it is, I guess.

I posted my first attack on this player earlier, but heres the follow up (I call them the "Good bye" series) for anyone interested.

Here's "Goodbye farm"
byebyefarm.jpg

And here is "Goodbye Offense"
byebyetroops.jpg

Then, for fun, "Goodbye Smithy"
byebyesmithy.jpg

Nice job LA, any others? :D

Major fail.
I am concluding with the fact that you are either an analphabet or a dumbass.
You can choose which it is. When I said that You implied Geico were the biggest geeks on earth, the other parts were directed at you as well.
The fact that I mentioned point whores was that you were implying we also liked them.
Which is clearly not the case. Fact: We know that point whores always fail in the end because they are hunting the points and not the OD's.

I will spoonfeed you with what I was trying to say. Perhaps you can get it through that panser you call a skull:

Okey, this part here means that you are point whores. It also means that your doing something completely idiotic (imho at least). If you want to look at points, you can play Tetris, Supermario etc etc. Tribal WARS is about having armies, it's about defeating your enemies and when the time comes(perhaps even your allies :))

Geico won't really come far with point whoring.
Getting nobles fast and not having any armies to support them is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

But then again, I don't mind if your neighbours gets 2 new farms that your boosting instead of just 1 :)

Have a great night!
Sithmeister~

Step 1: learn how to play
Step 2: learn how to read
Step 3: learn how to post

you're accusing me of implying stuff I never did, you are grasping at straws. you also can't see sarcasm well at all. every time you post all what you do is prove what kind or "idiots" 82nd are recruiting lowering my view of them anymore, right now they aren't much better then lost now. congrats!:icon_rolleyes:

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Nice job LA, any others? :D

Step 1: learn how to play
Step 2: learn how to read
Step 3: learn how to post

you're accusing me of implying stuff I never did, you are grasping at straws. you also can't see sarcasm well at all. every time you post all what you do is prove what kind or "idiots" 82nd are recruiting lowering my view of them anymore, right now they aren't much better then lost now. congrats!:icon_rolleyes:

Regards,
Nuke

Step 1: completed
Step 2: completed
Step 3: completed

Wow..
Besides, I would love if Geico were mad at us, because we are afraid of you!
You guys are gods amongst men, I mean.. Wow, you guys are the cherry on top of the cake. You guys are really the meat in the steak dinner.

Please, instead of talking to me, try ignoring my posts. I know I will do so with yours in the future. That is, well.. You could of course try developing a brain, that would probably set off another discussion.

Thanks for reading (wait, have you learned to do so yet)

My sincerest Regards,
Sithmeister
:axemen:/:lightcavalry: + Nuke911 = :booty: for Sithmeister

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

Can you two please shut up? How about this for an answer: you both suck, and both your tribes fail. Hows that? Talk about it in a different thread for Christ's sake.

DeletedUser

Can you two please shut up? How about this for an answer: you both suck, and both your tribes fail. Hows that? Talk about it in a different thread for Christ's sake.

Wouldn't talk too much about sucking there LA :)
PWNY haven't been measured yet. The time for that comes later.

On the other hand, sorry for going way off topic in your thread.

DeletedUser51390

I can't believe I'm furthering the flow of this thread from the topic of LOST being a family to a show of reports between the two tribes. In short, theres only so much that can be said about LOST's academy tribe (which they now disowned, am I right?) before it gets stale... So, reports it is, I guess.

I posted my first attack on this player earlier, but heres the follow up (I call them the "Good bye" series) for anyone interested.

Here's "Goodbye farm"
byebyefarm.jpg

And here is "Goodbye Offense"
byebyetroops.jpg

Then, for fun, "Goodbye Smithy"
byebyesmithy.jpg

Hey ive been playnig that game too

/me goes to find reports

DeletedUser74289

Wouldn't talk too much about sucking there LA :)
PWNY haven't been measured yet. The time for that comes later.

On the other hand, sorry for going way off topic in your thread.

PWNY, is a lot better then most tribes. Just because they have a low memebr coutn now, doesn't mean that they wotn end up one of the top tribes in the future.

PWNY has a really good line up, and just because you have no clue who any of the member are, doesn't give you a right to say they havn't accounted for anything.

DeletedUser

PWNY, is a lot better then most tribes. Just because they have a low memebr coutn now, doesn't mean that they wotn end up one of the top tribes in the future.

PWNY has a really good line up, and just because you have no clue who any of the member are, doesn't give you a right to say they havn't accounted for anything.

Never said PWNY sucked.
On the other hand, I do fear you guys.. just as much as that flie on the wall *smack* woops, now it's dead.. wow, guess it wasn't that scary after all :lol:

The day PWNY stops underestimating everyone else is the day I'll start respecting them. Having a good line up isn't everything. After all, as LA has pointed out so clearly in every other thread I've mentioned it, EVERYONE can become good at this game.

Guess that goes to show that.. hmm, you guys are just mere mortals after all? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So what your saying is... you don't know anything about PWNY so you won't judge.

Is that worthy of a post? :icon_confused:

I don't see many PWNY members beating our chest about how good we are. We just think everyone else are noobs. (Well, not everyone...)

DeletedUser

Never said PWNY sucked.
On the other hand, I do fear you guys.. just as much as that flie on the wall *smack* woops, now it's dead.. wow, guess it wasn't that scary after all :lol:

The day PWNY stops underestimating everyone else is the day I'll start respecting them. Having a good line up isn't everything. After all, as LA has pointed out so clearly in every other thread I've mentioned it, EVERYONE can become good at this game.

Guess that goes to show that.. hmm, you guys are just mere mortals after all? :icon_eek:

and at the beginning i didn't mind you posting, now your just being ignorant.

PWNY have proven they aren't a meagre tribe, and tbh i like them, they make k55 fun, the day you stop underestimating PWNY and other tribes for that matter is the day people will respect you.

Gohd

Edit: Except Geico ofc since well, they just suck (since nuke contacted me on skype and well i intended to do this originally but decided not to as i was too lazy to get into a fight) <3

Last edited by a moderator:

-Alias-

Never said PWNY sucked.

There is a difference between thinking your superior and having fun. PWNY is having fun. I have nothing, but respect for that group there great.

DeletedUser51390

correction

he is a complete troopless douche who is getting farmed by a 400 point player now:icon_biggrin:

Dad666

think its time to show some reports then,bare with me while i sort through them all..

Bellerion i think you are also a troopless Douche now if i am correct? your points have dropped a hell of a lot in last 2 days fella ,what happened,and some of your tribe mates,but all is not LOST at least your tribes Defence OD has grown a hell of a lot...

Shall i post the reports for you bellerion or do you want to do the honors?

Glad to see you getting surport at last tho,:)

Have a nice day.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It took 4 tribes and more than 30 cat waves to take me down.... This i must say im quite happy about to be honest and dad666 when you leave this world there will be no 4 tribe opperation no 30 cat waves, you will be nobled by the first big player who decides you are either in his way or a nuisence to him... So i leave with a top 15 ODD rank and my pride while you will leave with nothing.

Oh and im not exactly gone either ;)

Have a pleasent world :)

Dad666

As i said to you before bellerion,i wasnt going to stay on this world as i am on the new w1 english server,i only stayed to make sure you got what you deserve,as i said i dont like players who try to get everyone banned,once my work is done i dont mind what happens to me fella,

And yes you are still here,well done,the surport you getting may well help you now so will make more intresting for both sides but knocking you back down to earth with some of your tribe mates has made our day,as you know 5 of you are cleared and in a hopeless situation,and now we have had another tribe ask to join in attacks on your tribe..

That shows pwny are as hated as lost are to us so button down your hatches fella as the incomings will rise,we know you getting surported at last so this makes it more fun watching you try to survive,you was 1 level away from getting your academy wasnt you? well whats the smithy at now 8 or less? this has cost you time and resources and knowing you want to stay on this world makes it the more enjoyable,no wall, farm being hammered ,and your hq on the way down,that has cost you a massive lot of wasted time fella..

If you hadnt tryed to bait players into saying something you could run to admins with to get them banned this would never have happened but i hate players who work that way..

Anyway carry on the good work with your tribes help i am sure you can over come the set back,and now you have more players due to your merge,i expect you to get a load of surport..

This world isnt pleasent with players of your statue in it fella,as you well know.

Anyway would love to exchange posts with you all day but i have better things to do,enjoy your day...

Status
Not open for further replies.