And we thought LOST had learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well i say well done RAINBOW COW for getting in there and sneaking a look around,shame you couldnt access the skype chat as there is a lot there you would have loved to read i am sure..

Don't tempt me to do it.... again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Shadow, your rainbow cow until you prove otherwise. learn how to play the game before you try to talk big on the forums.

Maybe go ask LA before talking about tuff you have no idea about. you are probably just upset Geico is a better tribe then Moo? and you never got the chance to actually attack us. sour losers are so annoying.

anyways you have no place to talk about merges right after Moo? just merged into PWNY :|

the lost control part was still part of the quote:icon_rolleyes:

Shadowfog:
your a proven liar.
your a proven hypocrite.
you lack the according reading skills to comprehend what I am saying.
you deny proof even when its there.
your a sour loser.
you don't handle rejection well.
you take this game to seriously.
when proven wrong or you get mad(over an online game) you resort to rl insults like what brown moo cow/theRaidingRhino did.
you a horrible player who has yet to make it past 1K.
you spam nonsense and claim its fact.

now I see why the majority of people(who will actually make a difference) dislike you. this will hopefully be the last time I will respond to you, I truly hope you learn.

Regards,
Nuke

anyways now since nobles are out will we see some conquers? so far its 0-0 with lost haven't nobled anything off anyone..not even a 50pt barb :O

That pathetic post doesn't even warrant a proper responce, bar that its ironic you say such thing about me when you've been proven to fabric stories and start the personal insults aswell as take the game seriously (proven by the above love letter).

I know your a bit upset nuke that your spending far too much time on this game, but next time you want to lose your temper i suggest you do so in private, you've done it to me 3 times now, and tis getting quite boring.

So all i can say is, enjoy the game, grow up a little and calm down :icon_wink:, gosh, if people didn't believe me before i'm sure they'll believe me now.

Dad666

Don't tempt me to do it.... again :icon_wink:

Do your best fella lol,lets be honest you have time while you try to rebuild your village,i think you will find it harder now,yes you may get in the main lost topic in skype but no infomation gets posted there,so show me how you can access our skype where it is only a select few who know the details of our plans...

I will wait to see your progress eagerly....:lol:

DeletedUser

This proves that PWNY has lost control

Not at all. It's not like we're going to go out of our way to send a 20 hour trip to Montaviol Debaroque, I don't get why he would brag about that... :icon_confused:

For me, the nearest LOST member is kaval, 20 hours away by cat. I've been clearing a bunch of other tribes though, especially REBORN (who have also been attacking), without any problems. When its 400 vs. 30, obviously some players are going to get cleared on our side as well. Not a surprise and not a big deal.

DeletedUser

That pathetic post doesn't even warrant a proper responce, bar that its ironic you say such thing about me when you've been proven to fabric stories and start the personal insults aswell as take the game seriously (proven by the above love letter).

I know your a bit upset nuke that your spending far too much time on this game, but next time you want to lose your temper i suggest you do so in private, you've done it to me 3 times now, and tis getting quite boring.

So all i can say is, enjoy the game, grow up a little and calm down :icon_wink:, gosh, if people didn't believe me before i'm sure they'll believe me now.

Shadow, I wasn't mad, I was trying to explain stuff to you. you lost sight that this is just a game. I don't take this game seriously. I never "started" the personal insults, I merely responds when one does. I feel bad for you, you let this game get this huge hold of you and you can't escape it. I have yet to loose my temper so to speak, I was very calm when I wrote my last response. I just don't know how someone could take the game as seriously as you. you troll me even, you make posts about me and my tribe when were not even in this thread. you have become abscessed with me. you talk big and think you have the right to judge other peoples leading and playing skills when you have done nothing, its like me going onto runescape and telling people how to play(reason why I said runescape is because I never played runescape before). you think people are laughing at your jokes when there actually laughing at you. I feel very sad for you.

Regards,
Nuke

Note: this post will be deleted do to now being offtopic.

DeletedUser

She is all yours fella now,thx for the tip off,we needed some room for new recuits coming here,:icon_biggrin:

want some more? also I am beginning to think Geico is doing more damage to PWNY then Lost is:icon_redface:

Dad666

want some more? also I am beginning to think Geico is doing more damage to PWNY then Lost is:icon_redface:

Lol Nuke911 is there more? yes please let me know who,feel free to forward there mails if any :lol:

Did us a favor as we make room for new blood in LOST,as for doing more damage than us,is it a contest now then lol,whats the prize?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol Nuke911 is there more? yes please let me know who,feel free to forward there mails if any :lol:

Did us a favor as we make room for new blood in LOST,as for doing more damage than us,is it a contest now then lol,whats the prize?:icon_razz:

here is another you can kick:

Valkin Thrawn today at 18:47
Hello,I was wondering if it is true you are attacking [ally]pwny[/ally]? If so,wouldn't it be to our benefit to form some type of partnership? I know there have been some issues between our tribes,but nothing too egregious....other than the random attacks here and there,but nothing we can't come to an agreement on. I know we want to rid W39 of [ally]pwny[/ally],along with other tribes,so I am proposing we discuss some type of diplomacy to expedite the process,and cease any hostilities between our two tribes,which in turn would allow both our tribes to grow without threat from the other. If you are at all interested,we are willing to let bygones be bygones and discuss this further with you. And as our former member [player]axia[/player] can tell you,we do have some good members here,contrary to what [ally]pwny[/ally] is vomiting all over the public forums. so please take this into consideration,and let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
[player]Valkin Thrawn[/player]
Baron
[ally]LOST[/ally]

zExodus today at 18:50
where do you think were attacking PWNY?

Valkin Thrawn today at 18:52
you posted it on the public forum......saying you think geico is doing more damage to pwny than lost....you ARE nuke 911? are you not? your sig says so......

zExodus today at 18:53
no, I am not nuke911, who the heck is that?

Valkin Thrawn today at 18:56
Oh come on.....really? You should check the thread " and we though LOST had learned"....you will see. I f you aren't nuke 911,he is using your sig....."zexodus duke of geico".

zExodus today at 18:57
wth, why is he trying to take credit for who I am! that tramp!

Valkin Thrawn today at 18:58
Hmmmm. Ok. Well,I assume this discussion is finished then. Since you insist you aren't the person I am refering to.

zExodus today at 19:00
who says it is :O PWNY is Geico's academy :O

Valkin Thrawn today at 19:01
Ok......awesome. Good to know that.

zExodus today at 19:11
so, you asking Geico to attack their academy? :O

Valkin Thrawn today at 19:12
Well,why not? They are horrible after all.

zExodus today at 19:13
how dare you!

didn't you know PWNY was our academy?

Valkin Thrawn today at 19:15
It never occured to me.....but,you should attack them anyways! It's so much fun!

zExodus today at 19:16
:|

noob.

Valkin Thrawn today at 19:17
Oh no,now my feelings are hurt....

DeletedUser59335

As i said to you before bellerion,i wasnt going to stay on this world as i am on the new w1 english server,i only stayed to make sure you got what you deserve,as i said i dont like players who try to get everyone banned,once my work is done i dont mind what happens to me fella,

Wow are you really this bored? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser73616

Family tribes are bad. ;)

LOST-A

However, their profile states in big bold text...

"we are not a family we are an acadamy theres a difference::"

So I ask you, the forum-going players of W39... Is there much of a difference? Or did LOST simply drop two branches of their family to make another branch? :icon_eek:

W O W had an academy with 3 players in it yesterday - but it has vanished again now?

LastApparatus

Wally... The original point of this thread was about LOST having an academy.

DeletedUser73616

Then this thread is pointless in itself as it is completely off topic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.