Side 2: 3,484,086
Difference: 884,845

image.php

Dice
image.php

Wuke
image.php

DeletedUser

And right there, shows, that Wuke are going stronger than everyone gave them credit for, and makes the recap comments earlier in this thread null and void. As they are clearly making ground and as a tribe growing whilst Dice falters and are losing points like blood from a stabwound.

DeletedUser

In all fainess to Dice it is not the war alone that they are losing points because of....some is from players leaving...willingly and unwillingly. :p

DeletedUser

In all fainess to Dice it is not the war alone that they are losing points because of....some is from players leaving...willingly and unwillingly. :p

In all fairness of both sides, one way or another is another village lost for Dice. Was this not part of thearguments that the recaps weren't getting Wuke anywhere earlier in this thread? :p

DeletedUser

And, as you pointed out in a previous post, Wuke are gaining ground. I believe an updated map is in order. Someone more skilled then I am, could you go for one?

DeletedUser

In all fairness of both sides, one way or another is another village lost for Dice. Was this not part of thearguments that the recaps weren't getting Wuke anywhere earlier in this thread? :p

Then why did both sides have such long arguments about including orcho or swing- in the stats?

DeletedUser

Omg WUKE are winning!? :icon_eek:

C'mon Dice, you can do this! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Then why did both sides have such long arguments about including orcho or swing- in the stats?

Because when it comes to a good ole' PnP forums argument, you are easy to goat into an argument. No offense Orel, <3.

It's Alright though mate, you can both discuss at will and have arguments who to add into stats. The movement of players, dismissed or not have always and always will be included in the stats unless they departed the said tribe prior to the declaration of war. You know that, I know that, we all know that.

But it gets argued every time. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could you go get food poisoning again? I liked you better when you weren't arguing with me <3 :lol:.

Hookers cost more than a hundred :icon_eek:.

It was argued for a reason. Where's KG when you need him? This is the one argument he would actually back me up on :lol:.

DeletedUser

Could you go get food poisoning again? I liked you better when you weren't arguing with me <3 :lol:.

Hookers cost more than a hundred :icon_eek:.

It was argued for a reason. Where's KG when you need him? This is the one argument he would actually back me up on :lol:.

No, you are better when your sick. :p

o_O! Here in Australia, you can get them for like $50. So getting one with a $100 ain't very hard at all.

Oh and as for KG... Bah I doubt he would back you up. Unless you were Smurf=, he would be too busy sucking up to him or Deb to back anyone else up. :p

DeletedUser

Yes, they have always been included. But it is my understanding that Orcho and Swing were inactive,leading me to believe that they were,technically, not there. (please excuse errors, it's hard to type on an Ipod Tpuch)

DeletedUser

Yes, they have always been included. But it is my understanding that Orcho and Swing were inactive,leading me to believe that they were,technically, not there. (please excuse errors, it's hard to type on an Ipod Tpuch)

Swing wasn't inactive. just didn't do anything for Dice, which is a Dice screw up for recruiting Swing in the first place. Inactive or not, they remain in the stats. If they have the Dice or Wuke, or whatever tribe it may be, tribal tag on their player profile at any given time from the declaration or start of the war, they stay in the stats.

DeletedUser

Swing wasn't inactive. just didn't do anything for Dice, which is a Dice screw up for recruiting Swing in the first place. Inactive or not, they remain in the stats. If they have the Dice or Wuke, or whatever tribe it may be, tribal tag on their player profile at any given time from the declaration or start of the war, they stay in the stats.

Mhmm I don't think I could of said it any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.