And with a roll of the Dice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not quite...

Had Hibby stayed Dice would most likely have been attacked/destroyed by DVADER weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, Hibby is a very good player, and I'm glad to have had the chance to play alongside him. However, he is not the "all-wonderful" leader he is made out to be. Even he has his flaws...we all do

I still luv you though Hibby. :icon_redface:

Yep thats completely right :icon_rolleyes:

Heres one for you, as Hibby clearly still plays Tw then his quit was temporary at best. So why would you leave a high ranked tribe that you helped build. Surely if you still have some time to play you would at least watch it out from a lower position, like Blow did.
I personally think that Hibby saw the amounting problems in Dice and left the world to salvage as much of his image as possible. Now thats a personal opinion, but lets face it Dice's reputation was built on a single Op against Evil, which you clearly were not up too reproducing against Wuke.
Even the war against would have been another concern for Hibby, we can all remember how that panned out.

Exams in Mid september? hardly midyear or end of year exams there, seems a pretty unique time to be undertaking exams. Far too convenient too in my opinion.

I just think the excuse was far too convenient, suggesting to me that he had other motives.

DeletedUser

Whatever call it what you want, Dice declared on the wrong tribe. Call it bad leadership , call it inactivity, call it cancer, having a baby whatever you wanna call it, Dice rolled, and they crapped out. Now they are gonna run to Dvaded, what a joke. When are people gonna start to get it. You declare on us and you will fail. Damn I Need a break, doesnt look like im gonna get one cuz im sure dvader will declare tomorrow

Everytime we op someone seems like RL steps in. Give some flippen credit where credit is due.

DeletedUser

just a heads up. 23:59 ST yesterday. dice 39 members. today 32 members....

DeletedUser

stoogy. declare on them tomorrow so i'll be right. gotta prove celeb wrong :)

DP agh!

DeletedUser

Heres one for you, as Hibby clearly still plays Tw then his quit was temporary at best. So why would you leave a high ranked tribe that you helped build. Surely if you still have some time to play you would at least watch it out from a lower position, like Blow did.

Exams in Mid september? hardly midyear or end of year exams there, seems a pretty unique time to be undertaking exams. Far too convenient too in my opinion.

I just think the excuse was far too convenient, suggesting to me that he had other motives.

Well...

yup, I am co-playing. I said when I quit that the main reason was because I couldn't handle the 6-8 hours a day it would take to maintain the tribe and my account. Between myself and my co-player, we aren't even in the top 3,000. I play it strictly for entertainment, something I couldn't do on 36 anymore.

Now exams in mid september are not that uncommon. Keep in mind that the terms exam and test are often interchangeable. It is perfectly logical for him to have test around that time period, as I was myself. But you're right, there could have been other motives I suppose. If there were, he certainly never confessed such motives to nhod or myself.

lets face it Dice's reputation was built on a single Op against Evil

Unfortunately, you are right about that... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Just thought I would be the first one to say it (beating bobo to it), DICE failed, we succeeded. There cant be a war with DICE when they are running away to other tribes. War with the players, whole other story

DeletedUser

Whatever call it what you want, Dice declared on the wrong tribe.

AS I said in our leadership discussions threads many times before the declaration went up, any tribe was the wrong tribe while we were having inactivity issues. SO Kudos to PNP for actually out lasting. Go ahead, Gloat, you have earned it some. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

AS I said in our leadership discussions threads many times before the declaration went up, any tribe was the wrong tribe while we were having inactivity issues. SO Kudos to PNP for actually out lasting. Go ahead, Gloat, you have earned it some. :icon_eek:

Its not directed at you nhod, your a nice guy. Loved chatting with you. You guys did well, but you had other things happen that you couldnt control. Good job holding together what you could, it was just a sinking ship

-Avalanche

DeletedUser

Its not directed at you nhod, your a nice guy. Loved chatting with you. You guys did well, but you had other things happen that you couldnt control. Good job holding together what you could, it was just a sinking ship

-Avalanche

Thanks for that. Fair play. I was actually saying go ahead and pat yourselves on the back, as I know I would. Thanks for the kind words, and Like I said I always have enjoyed our little chats too.

DeletedUser3967

Only took two :)

That's funny, i'm watching Flashforward.

My Flashforward was wathcing Dice fail.

My next Flashforward will be simple.

2 Power houses left.

DVADER vs PnP.

I just hope XVI make the right decision and join PnP.

This will be an epic war.

DeletedUser

i honestly don't agree. but there you go. in two months we'll still have probably.... 10 tribes above 10mill points imo.

DeletedUser

i honestly don't agree. but there you go. in two months we'll still have probably.... 10 tribes above 10mill points imo.

I for one plan to stick around.

DTADTM said:
That's funny, i'm watching Flashforward.

My Flashforward was wathcing Dice fail.

My next Flashforward will be simple.

2 Power houses left.

DVADER vs PnP.

I just hope XVI make the right decision and join PnP.

This will be an epic war.

I don't think there will only be two tribes, there are several top players in Loaded, Joker and others spread around the world, they won't all fit in Dvaders huggle fest.. I don't think :icon_neutral:

Besides, considering Dvaders and Xvi's diplomacy, I think it's pretty obvious whose side they will choose. But who is going to team with PnP against them, is the better question. :)

Caveman 10345

I don't think there will only be two tribes, there are several top players in Loaded, Joker and others spread around the world, they won't all fit in Dvaders huggle fest.. I don't think :icon_neutral:

Besides, considering Dvaders and Xvi's diplomacy, I think it's pretty obvious whose side they will choose. But who is going to team with PnP against them, is the better question. :)

And we have our cele bear all ways stirring the pot.

DeletedUser

well lets do this real simple.... what's the definition of a "big player"? 500k? well we have 345 there now. that'd require a minimum of 5 tribes just to house them. and when we get down to the medium sized players. (im using 100k) that figure goes up to 12 tribes. now are you going to tell me that WITHIN 2 MONTHS? that we're gonna be down to 160 players above 100k? i think not.

celeb always puts his opinion in on the end of every post. it's kind of funny.

DeletedUser3967

I am aware of DVADERS & XVIs alliance. But are XVI the powerhouse they once were? Just check TWstats for that answer.

I am not disagreeing that they arent forces out there who can still have a say - but on a global scale, this is down to two tribes. First Evil, now Dice, Dvader have obviously shown a lack of respect for WUKE/PnPs enemies by recruiting them. It's a good tactic for them, with one obvious flaw - PnP will come for you.

DeletedUser

And we have our cele bear all ways stirring the pot.

Makes the game all the more fun.
emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif

DTADTM said:
I am aware of DVADERS & XVIs alliance. But are XVI the powerhouse they once were? Just check TWstats for that answer.

I am not disagreeing that they arent forces out there who can still have a say - but on a global scale, this is down to two tribes. First Evil, now Dice, Dvader have obviously shown a lack of respect for WUKE/PnPs enemies by recruiting them. It's a good tactic for them, with one obvious flaw - PnP will come for you.

PnP are the only tribe out of the top 5 (unkwn is #6) that have been underestimated several times over, I always prefer the tribe that conquers their enemies in stead of recruiting them. :icon_rolleyes:

I just hope PnP don't do what all the other top tribes have done and one inactive or disband.

DeletedUser

you're all welcome to join my tribe when your's goes inactive. :icon_razz:

everyone except valk, ive always hated star wars....

Status
Not open for further replies.