And with that, we come to a close.

• Thread starter DeletedUser122015
  • Start date

DeletedUser122015

I'd like to thank you all for playing.

Let's give a massive round of applause for TBone for managing to successfully have two enemy tribes from Day 1 decide to come together to end the world because he's so full of himself.

I'll see you all in w107.

tenor.gif

Cody is also an idiot.

DeletedUser79639

I'm the only one who led a tribe that wished to fight it's way to victory. As for being full of myself lol. I have confidence that our tribe is better than four or hammer and our stats proved that. You guys had to merge to win.

There is nothing left to be said other than you're all pussies and I'd love to beat you all in an actual war where you don't cry and merge because one is getting beat and the other is so paranoid that they had to accept the offer presented.

Anyone who wishes to dispute this... I've had several members of hammer admit to that fact and most don't appreciate the victory.

My head is held high, dnw. Congratulations to KUSH, LITD the good guys from drunk for your efforts, you proved that against the odds you will still fight. And to my team, We were legendary fighters and achieved more the any other tribe, no matter what these jokers tell you. The numbers speak for themselves and everyone knows the truth no matter what they type.

For anyone playing 106, it's a domination campaign and I'll show you how to play properly if you like. You PPs fellows, please do stay, honestly I won't make it too bad for you...

To those in hammer who weren't up for this, I respect you. Literally to everyone else, you're not half the player you think you are to merge for a win, no matter what you achieved before that lol