anewdream

DeletedUser

Hehehe,,thanks bro,,,luck is what i'll need,,along with a few good friends,,:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thanks and im not sure about brightening~lol,,but one way or another Im sure there will be contraversy one way or another,,wich is better then dead forums,,hehehe
To be honest im just glad to be back,just upset I had to leave so long and miss all the fun that happened while I was gone.Im sure there is plenty more fun to be had though.Also,it's nice to see so many known names still around,such as yourself and many others.Hate me or like me,,im just here for fun,,like all of you when you all initialy started your first worlds.So with my not even 500 point village,,im ready to take over the world,,just a few tribes to kill,,hahahahahaha

Woohoo dude, lovely having you back. Miss you and Dfix's PnP. Fun times indeed fighting the PSP:) Exterminating/cleaning out the garbage of W37, LOL.

Be great having you back in this world.

PS. Ignore the Flowaz Powaz. They are sore losers.

DeletedUser

Better not be saying pRo was garbage now blakraven, cause you're going the right way for a smacked bottom ;)

DeletedUser

@ elementelite lol

@ BlaKRaveN - It's great to be back and see you still around aswell!I'll have some time to grow my tiny village for a while and get a look at this great looking world.Mabey even have some fun~lol.

DeletedUser

Shoutout to RBL

just seeing if anyone still plays this game that was in RBL with me and the guild after that, cant even remember the dam name so long ago, i remember anewdream though and a few others

dfix

just seeing if anyone still plays this game that was in RBL with me and the guild after that, cant even remember the dam name so long ago, i remember anewdream though and a few others

Hello blondie! you better remember me :icon_twisted:

Tribe was called Rally.

DeletedUser

ye i do, long time ago, yall should get on skype again sometime

DeletedUser

know anyone that is looking to quit on world 37? all i need is one village

DeletedUser

$$$ My children,,,Guess who's back,,,back again $$$

images

my skype ; anewdream.roy66

me want's ta play