Angels - ex

DeletedUser

Look guys...dont take out 07bowerhar. I know he is a noob but I really could use his vills.

lol

Picking on 07Bowerhar or Clayton92 is like playing with an ant with a magnifying glass. Its pretty funny the first 1 or 2 times you do it, but it loses interest fast.

very true...

DeletedUser

u can call any1 an idoit? jst so happens ino some1 plannign to take u out so thats y i said be careful with them bt ill be happy to help u die they also sent me support to kill ur attacks.... ur 1 nuke will survive the rest will die :) unlucky bro

Clayton save it for someone who cares:p

DeletedUser

So????

The joke is allways on me...im used to it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol bower if any1 really wants to anny bower give me support before 75 hours and kill his troops that will be funny i have troops and momeral will murder him 1/2 defence villa would do lol

and i agree wi redskins (i dont like him and he dont like me) bt attacking me is funny coz am small and attacking bower is funny coz he cannt defend and he dont know what u mean by co odinate ur attacks and his trains are usaly 5-10 seconds apart am sure ud have trouble sniping that lol

DeletedUser

I think clayton should take a look into the past..

Why is it you hate me??
Oh yea, you told me you were quitting, so i took a vill.
Then you got annoyed and sent loads of fakes at me...
Then you and xenon911 start being prats..oh yea..how is he by the way..hope he likes his new position...out of world 15.
Remember..he put on his profile;

"Hope bowerhar dies of cancer like all his gay family"...yea thats how it went...How do yuo think that made me feel?
Alltough people in the tribe at the time agreed with me:p
So then we nobled his ass.

My point is that the same would have happend to you if you hadnt of quit.
Nobody like your constant spamming in the forums, and through circular mail, your arrogance, agressiveness problems and typing issues...Nobody could understand you!
You are a joke and should stop ruining the world 15 itself andits forums.
if you went, all would be great:p

DeletedUser

This is the last post i make on the matter.
Please leave me alone..i dont like you...never had, never will

Good day looser

DeletedUser

Wow I guess clayton got all angry since I quit lol :lol: I guess 3+ months of tribal hugs and sim-citying was boring (seriously, I had could have had around 60 nobles just before I quit - and I was only at 130k :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

DA declare some of them as refugees

DA takes in refugees all of the time so no one cares if you try and declare others refugees. Prehaps trying learning the meaning of the word and applying it to your own tribe first?

DeletedUser

I think clayton should take a look into the past..

Why is it you hate me??
Oh yea, you told me you were quitting, so i took a vill.
Then you got annoyed and sent loads of fakes at me...
Then you and xenon911 start being prats..oh yea..how is he by the way..hope he likes his new position...out of world 15.
Remember..he put on his profile;

"Hope bowerhar dies of cancer like all his gay family"...yea thats how it went...How do yuo think that made me feel?
Alltough people in the tribe at the time agreed with me:p
So then we nobled his ass.

My point is that the same would have happend to you if you hadnt of quit.
Nobody like your constant spamming in the forums, and through circular mail, your arrogance, agressiveness problems and typing issues...Nobody could understand you!
You are a joke and should stop ruining the world 15 itself andits forums.
if you went, all would be great:p

ummm i dont remeber that! u mean when redskins was nobling me when after i gave mgn ma vills then i told u noble them before redskins?
and bower i hated u for along time y u think when ii was duke u where never even given privs?

and no1 likes u bower oohhh thanks for that dude that sent me support to kill of bowers nukes... and in time to lol bower u really are a sucker

DeletedUser

Wow I guess clayton got all angry since I quit lol :lol: I guess 3+ months of tribal hugs and sim-citying was boring (seriously, I had could have had around 60 nobles just before I quit - and I was only at 130k :icon_biggrin:)

ye am pissed that bower wants a piece of me when am 900 points and he 2million i kicked his ares when i was 30k points and made him beg for his vills bk u remeber that bower? he begged and stil dint get his vills lol bower every1 knows u suck every1 noses u mix ur vills seroucly quit whele ur ahead, and never join a new wolrd becouse where it is = i will hunt u down and u wont be able to snipe my noble trains anymore i have training from 1 of the best players that played world 30

DeletedUser

900 points left...Hello pot. Meet kettle.

lmao.

@clayton -> I must agree, bower almost none of your villages had full farm space, some of them were mixed as well. I was shocked :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lmao.

@clayton -> I must agree, bower almost none of your villages had full farm space, some of them were mixed as well. I was shocked :icon_eek:

lol after u whent lewder like angles split since then i gess 1s a lame player always a lame player =]

DeletedUser

lol after u whent lewder like angles split since then i gess 1s a lame player always a lame player =]

I was the guy holding us together :icon_biggrin:

Once I left your spam overcame the forums lol and everything failed :lol:

seth89

DA takes in refugees all of the time so no one cares if you try and declare others refugees. Prehaps trying learning the meaning of the word and applying it to your own tribe first?

"A refugee is a person who flees to escape conflict, persecution or natural disaster."
"An exile who flees for safety"

So:
Jackbunce and 07bowerhar are refugees in a way

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"A refugee is a person who flees to escape conflict, persecution or natural disaster."
"An exile who flees for safety"

So:
Jackbunce and 07bowerhar are refugees in a way

And in that same way, none of the players who joined Godly were refugees - so basically you're saying your leaders were wrong.

kthxbai :lol:

seth89

And in that same way, none of the players who joined Godly were refugees - so basically you're saying your leaders were wrong.

kthxbai :lol:

I hate to say this but " "A refugee is a person who flees to escape conflict, persecution or natural disaster." " ie during a war :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I hate to say this but " "A refugee is a person who flees to escape conflict, persecution or natural disaster." " ie during a war :icon_rolleyes:

No that's where you're wrong because they weren't fleeing to escape conflict :icon_wink: