Anger's Disolution.

DeletedUser79785

As a tribe we have concurred that this is the best option. By disbanding we are giving our members the chance of survival Half will probably join MASK half will probably join T.D.E.

This is not my call at all its us as a tribe. you wanted to know now you know, anger is no more.

DeletedUser

im a bit disapointed, i wanted to see a fight not a hug.

DeletedUser

OH SWEET JESUS. This is the mighty Angers decision? To disband? Is/Was the leadership THAT weak, that they culdn't make a decision?

Pathetic is the word best fit to describe you and your friends.

DeletedUser

funny isn't it :) They had a poll on what to do, and they poll finished up deciding to stay as anger

DeletedUser78112

WOW that is soooooo.........uninteresting.. and lame.

havnt see you out here before :icon_eek:

on another note yeah i was looking forward to some war but alls we got is buttsecks all round from the wh^res who feel anger? when they dont get payed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With all due respect, why would MASK, being the self-proclaimed 'elite tribe' (which I'm not saying they are or are not), take in members from a tribe that cannot stand on its own two feet? Members that voted to disband and join whichever tribe will have them. Unless of course said members didn't vote for that at all...

Something doesn't add up here.

DeletedUser

With all due respect, why would MASK, being the self-proclaimed 'elite tribe' (which I'm not saying they are or are not), take in members from a tribe that cannot stand on its own two feet? Members that voted to disband and join whichever tribe will have them. Unless of course said members didn't vote for that at all...

Something doesn't add up here.

Mask is so far from elite and by recruiting these weak members they have shown that they are just like Sike which was the whole reason for disbanding.

DeletedUser78112

Mask is so far from elite and by recruiting these weak members they have shown that they are just like Sike which was the whole reason for disbanding.

i agree they are following them down the same yellow brick road to disbanding :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser77562

Elite in their own minds. That's really all that matters.

On a side note, I enjoyed the game but it's time to say goodbye. No, TDE isn't hammering me. My ODD isn't great, but when all people do is have their nukes sniped or killed, they tend to go after other people before too long. I have a few red dots in my conquers list, none outside of gifts to tribe mates. I assume that will change now :icon_cool: but I won't know about it as the account is in deletion.

Best of luck to you all. (Even you Suka)

DeletedUser

clearly there are not enough people who care to make this thread interesting.

(edit: in regards to Anger's non-decision - not you quitting, modes.)

DeletedUser

I'm guessing Sith wanted to join mask but the rest of his tribe didn't so he disbanded them and joined mask.

I know for a fact that Trooper99 was going to nobled out of K66 by a mask member yet he got recruited. This just further proves that mask is a joke, the leadership is running around recruiting noble targets.

Areyaen

well they did ask us first, a few months back, so not surprised mask ended up as the second place roster yet again

quite a few of those angry folks have requested invites to NOB!!!.... seems now we have a bargaining chip:icon_wink:

Inviting members below the K70 line clearly breaches our agreement to ignore you, but ofc with the change in leadership over there, I'm sure you were going to play the "we didn't agree to that" card anyway?

DeletedUser

Rain Man, that is an out and out lie that Trooper99 was going to be nobled off by one of our members. he's been very useful to us :) As for all the flaming for taking few members in and calling us just like Sike!. These members would have gone to TDE if we didnt take them. If they dont perform or they aren't active then they will be nobled by us. Simpless. Better than them sitting in TDE :)

duel pasta

well they did ask us first, a few months back, so not surprised mask ended up as the second place roster yet again

quite a few of those angry folks have requested invites to NOB!!!.... seems now we have a bargaining chip:icon_wink:

Inviting members below the K70 line clearly breaches our agreement to ignore you, but ofc with the change in leadership over there, I'm sure you were going to play the "we didn't agree to that" card anyway?

I assume you're talking about yevi3 and 01carlo, should we not recruit them because they have a couple of villages under the K70 line? Those players are mainly situated in K65, K66

Areyaen

sike PART2 (via the settler)months ago already donated those villages to NOB!!< anger also agreed they would not expand in that K(yet they did)

those villages belong to NOB and should not have been taken in the first place(were Barbs from our former member forced out), we've just been to busy to reclaim them as of yet... but we will, keeping the peace would be a good Idea or should we just request TDE Fam if they would like some assistance?:icon_biggrin:

I expect those villages to be empty when I come to visit

ON another NOTE when MASK was formed before old T-T members joined the original agreement K60 was the borderline for their recruitment(before Colpo got neutered, for screwing it up), so technically duel skull cindy and the rest of the T-T run to sike boys/girls would have all been NOB!! property, to noble or invite at our discretion

some of you almost got into a real tribe:icon_wink: but we don't poach players

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I agreed to not take anymore villages below the K70 line....which to my knowledge we never did...atleast when i was in charge....after i left for about a month...i dont know what happened. I am still trying to understand it all...so i held up my end of the agreement...and the villages we took before the agreement....are still ours....well....atleast mine are! :icon_smile:

Sett~

DeletedUser

Rain Man, that is an out and out lie that Trooper99 was going to be nobled off by one of our members. he's been very useful to us :) As for all the flaming for taking few members in and calling us just like Sike!. These members would have gone to TDE if we didnt take them. If they dont perform or they aren't active then they will be nobled by us. Simpless. Better than them sitting in TDE :)

I was not aware that he may have been useful to you. The reason I think he is a noble target is a member of your tribe told me that they were going to noble any threats to them in K66. This was prior to Anger disbanding.