Anger's Disolution.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing Sith wanted to join mask but the rest of his tribe didn't so he disbanded them and joined mask.

I know for a fact that Trooper99 was going to nobled out of K66 by a mask member yet he got recruited. This just further proves that mask is a joke, the leadership is running around recruiting noble targets.

No , you said he was going to get nobled out of K66.

DeletedUser

hence WAS

He only lost 1 village to mask , which was taken from him after he joined mask. I wouldn't consider that being nobled out of a K , he never was getting owned by mask , and he isn't getting owned by mask right now.

DeletedUser

I guess it's time to stop the arguing. The point I was trying to make is that rain said "I know for a fact that Trooper99 was going to nobled out of K66." And the reason I posted is because there's no evidence to show that Trooper99 was gonna get nobled out of K66.
=].

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess it's time to stop the arguing. The point I was trying to make is that rain said "I know for a fact that Trooper99 was going to nobled out of K66." And the reason I posted is because there's no evidence to show that Trooper99 was gonna get nobled out of K66.
=].

I stated in another post that my source was a player in Mask telling me he planned on nobling Trooper.

DeletedUser83562

sith ur decision to disband anger was not right
and hi sett!

DeletedUser

ahh the fact that im good is a common misconception :) this is definitely my first world and there are a ton of things i could probably still learn... the most important thing ive learned is if your good the only thing holding you back is a large supply of free villages, cause sometimes fighting for them alone is just boring... check!... cerb knows what i mean

duel pasta

No, why would you think mask has any good players? winning in the weekly stats for the past 3 weeks against 170+(?) members with only 20 players attacking is hardly good :icon_rolleyes:

but hey, at least nob!! is doing an excellent job fighting this mean machine of a tribe called TBE, very impressive fatarmy!!

DeletedUser

No, why would you think mask has any good players? winning in the weekly stats for the past 3 weeks against 170+(?) members with only 20 players attacking is hardly good :icon_rolleyes:

but hey, at least nob!! is doing an excellent job fighting this mean machine of a tribe called TBE, very impressive fatarmy!!

Yeah 170 members when their core is 100s of hours away congratulations! Yeah 3 or 4 players fighting TBE but I guess they needed something to do!