ANGRY! vs. ~Glad~

DeletedUser

Alright, I will get straight to the point. ANGRY! Are now formally declaring war on our former ally ~Glad~

There are a few reasons for this. One is their CONSTANT down talking to myself and my tribemates but mainly it's because while talking to one of their leaders in a skype convo I was told we could either merge into ~Glad~ or face them and Punch! In a gang bang. For some of us in ANGRY! We took exception to being talked to this way especially by an ally so here we are :)

I hope we can keep this in good fun. Good luck to all of you in ~Glad~

Now lets take a look at the combatants:

In the blue corner:
Tribe: Angry Axemen
Tag: ANGRY!
Standing at 62 members
Weighing In at 2.173.542 points

In the red corner:
Tribe: Don’t get mad get glad
Tag: ~Glad~
Standing at 54 members
Weighing in at 2.415.000 points

Let the fun begin!

DeletedUser

Go blue team!

/me doesn't like red.

[SPOIL]
en54
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5351

Sounds like a good war. Good luck to both of you

(posting this because every war thread needs it)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~Glad~
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 11
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,065
Side 2: 55,634
Difference: 45,569

chart

DeletedUser

Not a fan of your Duke. Find a new one and we'll see. ^^ That and you are red, I am not a fan of that colour. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95858

Not sure... Who will prevail... but something tells me a merge will happen between the cinders remaining.

DeletedUser

Go Angry! :icon_razz: Though their players along the k36/46 border are pretty much surrounded by Glad, fun.

DeletedUser

~glad~ may have some villas nobled by Pluto also, after absorbing part of the dying T-S tribe from our war with them.

DeletedUser

Good Luck to both sides! :)
dont know why we were brought up into this tho :/

DeletedUser

Obviously i am an ANGRY! Supporter. No Biased recognition needed there ;)
I think in time the stats will show our true potential in this world, GLAD are going down!

DeletedUser

Go Angry! Glad brought it on themselves by hugging everyone around them and then poaching their top members. Back stabbed Every tribe they had diplomacy with. Even the two dukes in GLAD don't see eye to eye. Well One of them basically does nothing. Some GLAD members tell me they will just stay away from the war. Others are already looking for new tribes. Don't see this war going on for a long time. Angry will Obviously win.

DeletedUser5351

Go Angry! Glad brought it on themselves by hugging everyone around them and then poaching their top members. Back stabbed Every tribe they had diplomacy with. Even the two dukes in GLAD don't see eye to eye. Well One of them basically does nothing. Some GLAD members tell me they will just stay away from the war. Others are already looking for new tribes. Don't see this war going on for a long time. Angry will Obviously win.

Prove it then! Lets see some village caps! :icon_twisted: