ANGRY! vs. ~Glad~

HeftySmurf

Would never have beaten Punch!

You were stupid enough to declare on GLAD when you knew we were planning, nuff said about your war tactics.

DeletedUser

well...
it would of been a more even war if just punch and angry, and would of been a long one.
but punch would of won anyway.

DeletedUser

i think if it stayed 1v1 angry would have won. we were winning the glad front till the end on a 2v1.

this early 2v1 is hard when all tribes involved are in the top 10

not taking anything away from Punch or Glad. but i think angry would have beat any of the 2 of them head to head.

just my opinion.

You have much to learn about Punch, for a start, we have had a lot more experience in wars as a tribe, yes, we have all been in big wars, but Angry had less "war technique" than punch, every war I have organized with punch has been a full team effort from every player having a active role, nobody would be sitting in the shadows doing nothing. :icon_eek: Unlike Angry, although, most players had no choice but to act.

-Edit- Now You're in punch, you'll learn this.

35se

eh yall can say what you want. There were alot of good players in Angry with plenty of war experience. 1v1 Punch would have seen a completely different war.

@hefty Angry had no choice. Glad told sid he had to merge of take on Punch and glad at the same time. we just took the first strike which obviously proved worth it on that front.

now that im in Punch i will have to see how they work. In the 2 wars i saw nothing from either Punch or Glad that made me think they were unbeatable. I think Punch was the better of the 2, but i think we coulda won head to head

HeftySmurf

eh yall can say what you want. There were alot of good players in Angry with plenty of war experience. 1v1 Punch would have seen a completely different war.

@hefty Angry had no choice. Glad told sid he had to merge of take on Punch and glad at the same time. we just took the first strike which obviously proved worth it on that front.

now that im in Punch i will have to see how they work. In the 2 wars i saw nothing from either Punch or Glad that made me think they were unbeatable. I think Punch was the better of the 2, but i think we coulda won head to head

But you lost, so you failed...

DeletedUser

Since we're in all same tribe it doesnt make sense to argue about who would've win. If one of our leaders had such a RL problem we would lose too, so nothing is certain. But Angry would have more chance thats for sure

DeletedUser

i think if it stayed 1v1 angry would have won. we were winning the glad front till the end on a 2v1.

this early 2v1 is hard when all tribes involved are in the top 10

not taking anything away from Punch or Glad. but i think angry would have beat any of the 2 of them head to head.

just my opinion.

I will politely disagree