Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

I think Gazille is my favorite character from Fairy Tale...

[spoil]
fairy-tail-1109006.jpg

fairy-tail-1470244.jpg

His personality is comical at time xD[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I think Gazille is my favorite character from Fairy Tale...

[spoil]

His personality is comical at time xD[/spoil]

I love him too :D

*standing in the corner, worried*
"AM I THE ONLY DRAGON SLAYER WITHOUT A CAT???????"

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

So.... there's a thread here too. :O

For all of those who have not watched Toradora, do so right now. DO ET.

DeletedUser

so.... There's a thread here too. :eek:

for all of those who have not watched toradora, do so right now. Do et.

TIAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA >:3

Great series

I'll be putting up the new anime/manga of the week today. For all of those who actually took the time to check them out, feel free to discuss how you felt about them ^o^

DeletedUser

Well, personally I just got done watching a few series myself within the last few months. I would recommend every single one of them.

Recently watched list:

Samurai 7
RIN - Daughters of Mnemosyne
Beserk
Darker Than Black
Claymore

DeletedUser

If everyone could just ignore the troll and let the Mod handle it, that would be the quickest solution.

Well, personally I just got done watching a few series myself within the last few months. I would recommend every single one of them.

Recently watched list:

Samurai 7
RIN - Daughters of Mnemosyne
Beserk
Darker Than Black
Claymore

Good recent watch list. Berserk and Darker Than Black are both great series. Samurai 7 and Claymore are pretty good too. I have not seen RIN.

I'm currently getting the anime and manga of the week set up :>

DeletedUser

Update

Went with a little more mature theme to the weekly anime. We have both anime and manga with familiar aspects to anime such as Berserk and Ninja Scrolls. Hope you enjoy ^_^

Anime of the Week
6793.jpg

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Historical, Samurai, Romance, Supernatural

Synopsis: The year is 1614 AD. Two warring ninja clans, each supporting a son of Hidetada Tokugawa as the next shogun, send ten representatives each to fight to the death for the possession of a scroll. The prize: the annihilation of the other and the staunch support of the Tokugawa government for the winning clan for the next thousand years. If you are a fan of action sequences similar to anime like Ninja Scrolls and Berserk, then you will enjoy this series.
(Mild Nudity)

Manga of the Week
29290.jpg

Vinland Saga

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Historical, Seinen

Synopsis: Thorfinn is a young viking whose father was killed when he was young by a viking captain called Askeladd. After many years, Thorfinn has joined Askeladd's crew to take revenge on him while conquering territories in Northen Europe. A great look into the Viking period: lots of war, pillaging, and climatic events. Very similar to the Berserk war-like series.
(Mature Scenes)

DeletedUser

Awesome dude, I'll check that one out as. You made me wanna watch it more by referring it to Ninja Scrolls :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Awesome dude, I'll check that one out as. You made me wanna watch it more by referring it to Ninja Scrolls :icon_redface:

Of course! I always enjoy anime similar to Ninja Scrolls since that it where I get the name Jubei from :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I know it is man, why do you think I've always loved you so much?

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

Hey, do you have a skype? I can add you to our Anime group chat on there P:

DeletedUser

So.... there's a thread here too. :O

For all of those who have not watched Toradora, do so right now. DO ET.

My link for the 720p one didn't work :icon_sad:.

Just finished Maid-Sama. It's a bit repetitive and the jokes aren't that funny, but I still found it oddly endearing. Misaki is... erm... the only way I can explain it is "Awwwww".