Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

Some are ok, some suck. That's pretty much my opinion on dubs :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

I am sorry if I like dubs to I speak english and watching subs is annoying I am lazy if the dubs are there watch them. Just because americans don't sound like they are going through puberty when they voice act don't mean they are bad. No really even the manly japanese male voices sound like Michael jackson singing.

DeletedUser

I am sorry if I like dubs to I speak english and watching subs is annoying I am lazy if the dubs are there watch them. Just because americans don't sound like they are going through puberty when they voice act don't mean they are bad. No really even the manly japanese male voices sound like Michael jackson singing.

I speak english too. That's why the subs are there. I don't get your point. :icon_confused:

As for the puberty thing.....I hate the Japanese Goku. Love the american version. Besides that, I like the original Japanese for most anime.

DeletedUser

If I wanted to read I would just pick up the manga. But, I do sometimes hate the dubbed voices and will not watch the dubs but, for the most part anything funimation does is not too bad (they just over use some voice actors.)

DeletedUser

Get out :D

Dub watchers ftw

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Well it's good to know I won't be the only one hung by the anime lynch mob. :lol:

DeletedUser

Nuh, i actually watch subbed because my eng sux and like this i can stop it and google it :D

DeletedUser

Sorry but I like understanding what people are saying and subtitles distract me too much. :lol:

Too much work for your mind? Watching, Listening, and Reading must be overtaxing for your brain...lol

nindel

Touhou~
Touhou~

New game released, new characters, la la la~

[spoil]New Character;

24eduf9.jpg
[/spoil]

Yay x3 (Can't wait to play Ten Desires)

meep :3

DeletedUser

I am officially to be called Oji-san by some and Jubei-sama by others...and Jubei-kun by Nindel... Capish?

DeletedUser

SD= Viktor-sama
darkaniken2=spencer-chan
Zenron=Zenron-san
and Jubie has already said how to call him :|

DeletedUser

Well, my top 40 (I probably forgot some) in no particular order:

1. Fooly Cooly
2. Ghost in the Shell (1st Movie and both SACs)
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. Samurai Champloo
5. Evangelon
6. Gurren Lagann
7. Revolutionary Girl Utena
8. Darker than Black
9. AKIRA (Movie)
10. Anything by Ghibli (Miyazaki/Takahata)
11. Full Metal Panic FUMUFFO
12. Trinity Blood
13. Paranoia Agent
14. Higashi No Eden
15. Clannad
16. Claymore
17. Tenchi Muyo
18. D.N.Angel
19. Angel Beats
20. Code Geass
21. Ouran High School Host Club
22. Genshiken
23. Fruits basket
24. Haruhi Suzumiya
25. School Rumble
26. Black Lagoon
27. Toradora!
28. Baccano!
29. Monster
30. Mushishi
31. Xamd
32. Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
33. Ore No Imouto
34. Bakemonogatari
35. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Majicka
36. Ah My buddha!
37. Oh my goddess!
38. Pokemon
39. Giant Killing
40. Full Metal Alchemist

And a few favs from this season:

Usagi Drop
Mayo Chiki
Steins;gate
Nurarihyon no Mago
Natsume Yujinchou San

DeletedUser

Theirs nothing wrong with dubbed Animes in my opinion. I watch a mix of both, but I prefer english voiceovers because it's easier to watch. Especially after a long night at work, just kicking back and not having to read and just enjoying a good anime with a beer. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

your dropping some sweet anime titles there nemesis. I added you on skype BTW so that we can get you into our anime chat :>

DeletedUser

yea but I was more or less just trying to link to the anime episode 1 lol

DeletedUser

Another anime suggestion: Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Good romantic comedy, worth watching

lol....Vick...it's currently the anime of the week for this thread. How can you suggest it? :lol: just give it kudos or something :p

Also new Bleach manga was interesting to see some of the Captains again...

[spoil]
bleach-2570853.jpg

KENPACHI WITH LONG HAIR <3
[/spoil]