Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

Jubei, more interestingly then Zaraki's hair is the hair on his back... Looks like the lieutenant grew ^^

DeletedUser

thought I would never say this but, kens manlyness just got reduced to smexy I don't know what to think part of me which is straight says what did you do to him but, the other side says keep it smexy like that.

DeletedUser

I know your just trying to troll and be rude not going to get far since stick and stones may break my bones but, I am jewish so ha.

DeletedUser

I kinda thought that is is getting a bit the same I mean we are stuck on the same battle for what 5 chapters now?

DeletedUser

I can agree it is reperirive but, what in life isn't everything is. Infact you cannot write or come up with something wothout someone else having come up with something similar or infact the same thing. So, you could say anime just reflect reality more then what we precieve it to.

DeletedUser

So, anyone else here going to talk about animes or am I just stuck putting words in cody's mouth to have a half decent self discussion about current chapters?

DeletedUser

The big 3 is boring but there are some animes with better story then most of the movies (and ive watched a lot of movies :D)

DeletedUser

I did not care for the anime it kinda just ruined the story. Kinda like to-love-ru orignal anime I did not care much for it but, I enjoyed the manga. To-love-ru darkness has yet to really impress me but, it is growing on me like the doujins I read.

DeletedUser

But reading is not fun :(

i had like 3-4 F's from my language (subject) because i could not force myself to read the books

DeletedUser

Yeah I can see it from your point I am just a reading geek who enjoys reading I encounter people every day who don't care for ready thus they get lost when I talk about mangas that do not have animes.