DeletedUser

Sunkenrock-1.jpg

Let the discussionz begin

DeletedUser

Anime of the Week
gantz.jpg

Gantz

Genre: Action, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Psychological

Synopsis: Kei Kurono is a typical high school student in a selfish world, not caring about anyone other than himself. However when, by chance, he was forced to help out his childhood friend, Katou Masaru, rescue a drunkard who fell into subway tracks, both he and Katou were killed... Or not. After being run over by the train, they were suddenly teleported to an enclosed apartment with others who recently died. And now their lives are controlled by a mysterious black ball inside the apartment called GANTZ, and they are forced to participate in a "game" of unprecedented danger and horror.

Extra Anime of the Week
10240.jpg

Paranoia Agent

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Police, Psychological, Thriller

Synopsis: An elementary school kid dubbed with the title "shounen bat" or "lil slugger" has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat. Now, two detectives are investigating so they can stop this kid from making any more attacks, but they will find out soon enough... that this case is much more than they expected.

Manga of the Week
16174.jpg

Mirai Nikki

Genre: Action, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural, Psychological, Thriller

Synopsis: High school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru, is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in a cell phone diary. Tormented by solitude, Yukiteru began to imagine things like a friend called Deus Ex Machina who is apparently the Lord of Time & Space. Seeing Yukiteru's miserable state, Deus gives him a new ability. His diary will now record events that will happen in the near future. Yukiteru is then forced to participate in a game whose winner will become Deus' successor.

Extra Manga of the Week
uzumaki-l0.jpg

Uzumaki(The Spiral)

Genre: Drama, Horror, Romance, Psychological, Seinen

Synopsis: Kurozu-cho, a small fogbound town on the coast of Japan, is cursed. According to Shuichi Saito, the withdrawn boyfriend of teenager Kirie Goshima, their town is haunted not by a person or being but by a pattern: uzumaki, the spiral, the hypnotic secret shape of the world. It manifests itself in small ways: seashells, ferns, whirlpools in water, whirlwinds in air. And in large ways: the spiral marks on people's bodies, the insane obsessions of Shuichi's father, the voice from the cochlea in your inner ear. As the madness spreads, the inhabitants of Kurouzu-cho are pulled ever deeper, as if into a whirlpool from which there is no return...

other stuff...
[spoil]
Post your MAL profile link to show off your anime status to the community :icon_cool:

Jubei: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jubei07
Zenron: http://myanimelist.net/profile/zenron
Darkaniken: http://myanimelist.net/profile/darkaniken2
FatEmoLLaMa: http://myanimelist.net/profile/FatEmoLLaMaljgl3

Post your favorite sites to watch/read manga and I will list them here! I'll start it off...

Anime
www.goodanime.net
www.animedreaming.tv
www.Animeseason.com

Manga
www.mangareader.net
www.mangafox.com
www.Manga-access.com

Also, we have a skype chat set up for those interested in real time discussions on anime and other "special" material :icon_wink:

Reply with your skype ID if you want to be added!
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100750

anime never really watched nor understand it any good ideas to start with?

DeletedUser100750

Nope I'm here so you can't do that.

Ment what is a good show if you wanted to start watching it???

DeletedUser

Nope I'm here so you can't do that.

Ment what is a good show if you wanted to start watching it???

Like I said, pick something from my list lol It's hard to give you a particular show cause there are too many amazing ones out there.

Start with...Code Geass, then venture towards some Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood. Then check out FLCL. Then D.Grey-Man. Then Deathnote. While your at it, check out the big name anime like Bleach,Naruto,One Piece.

If you're serious about anime then I suggest you start w/ some Hayao Miyazaki movies: Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, etc...