Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

Jubei i know thats from a series is it from Elfen Leid? can't remember soooo many character names :D

DeletedUser

Omfg, never noticed the manga of the week. Bout VIKINGS? Win. Gonna read it laters.

Yes! It's everything you want to read about vikings!

Jubei i know thats from a series is it from Elfen Leid? can't remember soooo many character names :D

Vinland Saga? It has noting to do with the Elfen Leid series. The two are separate animes.

And what is up with MAL still not having Noblesse in their database!?!?! I want to add it to my listtttttt!!!!

DeletedUser

Update! Anime and Manga of the week is up! The anime is known by some but probably not many. It's a great all around sports anime. The manga is one of my favorite martial arts anime because of the artwork and historical presence. You wont be seeing any kamehameha type moves :lol:

Anime of the Week
22103.jpg

Cross Game

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School, Sports

Synopsis: Koh Kitamura is a fifth grader whose family runs a sporting goods store. One of the regular customers of his family's store is the Tsukishima Batting Center, and so he gets to know the four daughters of the Tsukishima family (Ichiyo, Wakaba, Aoba, and Momiji) very well. Since Koh has spent so much time practicing in their batting cages, he has become a genius hitter, but has no knowledge of any other aspect of baseball. This is in contrast to Aoba, who, despite being a year younger, is an adept pitcher and hitter. Wakaba is a classmate of Koh's, and she seems fully intent on marrying him when she grows up. All seems idyllic in their world, until tragedy strikes. The story then skips ahead to four years later, as Koh has continued the training he began four years ago, but has not played in a baseball game since. Aoba is a natural pitcher with excellent form, and Kou secretly trains to become as good as she was, even while publicly showing little interest in baseball. As he finally begins playing again, it remains to be seen whether or not he will live up to the expectations of those who know the true talent he has been hiding all this time.

Manga of the Week
22415.jpg

Kenji

Genre: Martial Arts

Synopsis: Kenji is a manga about a Japanese teenager named Kenji, who practices the martial art Bajiquan, and his encounters with other martial artists, some of which are from real life, e.g. Adam Hsu and Liu Chia-Liang. This series primarily features Baji Quan, but also gets into Praying Mantis Kung Fu, Bagua Zhang, Chen Taiji Quan, Pi Quan, Xingyi Quan, Xin Yi Liu He Quan, Shaolin Quan, Hung Ga, Daito Ryu Aikijujutsu, Shotokan Karate and numerous other styles. Kenji's nemesis is a gangster named Tony Tan who practices Hung Gar and later Xinyiliuhequan. This manga is as good as it gets when it comes to historical martial arts the the historical culture behind the creation of martial arts.
(additional photos) [spoil]
kenji-1476364.jpg
d99968241213801b1c3688369cb170e5_0.jpg
kenji8_ch1_td_04.jpg

kenji-1406985.jpg

kenji-1517696.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i know seperate series. but the name sounded so familiar and i don't think i've read/seen vinland saga so i dunno where i've heard it at D:

Finally! Someone else who has seen Ergo Proxy. Great anime.

yeah EP is a great anime. i loved it. had a ghost in the shell feel to it that i liked

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51929

I need a new series to watch any new promiesing sereies out atm? or genuialy anything awesome I probably haven't seen?

DeletedUser51929

ok a popular anime this week/today is No.6

It looks pretty decent, has anyone else been watching this?

DeletedUser

ok a popular anime this week/today is No.6

It looks pretty decent, has anyone else been watching this?

I watched the first 4 episodes. Been meaning to continue watching the rest. It is pretty decent so far. Could be a solid 8/10 with the plot. There are subtle hints of yaoi with the two main characters though lol which reminds me, I know Darkaniken has been watching it and seems to really like it :icon_razz:

Also, if your looking for new series to watch, be sure to check out my weekly updated anime of the week>>> http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6136363&postcount=2

I removed it. It didn't get deleted.

lol you still hit the delete button; when I said it got deleted, I meant it got deleted :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need some site for downloading animes (HD preferred) so if you have any, please post below