Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

they got a lot of stuff there they has manga and ost's and dorama's too. but its best for small size 720p anime's 80-100mb per episode

DeletedUser51929

I watched the first 4 episodes. Been meaning to continue watching the rest. It is pretty decent so far. Could be a solid 8/10 with the plot. There are subtle hints of yaoi with the two main characters though lol which reminds me, I know Darkaniken has been watching it and seems to really like it :icon_razz:

Also, if your looking for new series to watch, be sure to check out my weekly updated anime of the week>>> http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6136363&postcount=2

Thats enough to convince me :3 I'ma start watching it. and I'll try to remember to keep checking in to see your weekly update. thanks :3

DeletedUser51929

So I watched the 8 episodes of No.6 and so far it's been quite good. I agree that there is a few hints of shounen ai.

DeletedUser

some extra stuff for SD since he has recently fallen in love with Maid-sama :3

[spoil]
kaichou-wa-maid-sama-2594173.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Update: We are going with the Psychological theme for this week's anime/manga as well as a double portion for each :3 hope you enjoy our double features!

Anime of the Week
gantz.jpg

Gantz

Genre: Action, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Psychological

Synopsis: Kei Kurono is a typical high school student in a selfish world, not caring about anyone other than himself. However when, by chance, he was forced to help out his childhood friend, Katou Masaru, rescue a drunkard who fell into subway tracks, both he and Katou were killed... Or not. After being run over by the train, they were suddenly teleported to an enclosed apartment with others who recently died. And now their lives are controlled by a mysterious black ball inside the apartment called GANTZ, and they are forced to participate in a "game" of unprecedented danger and horror.

Extra Anime of the Week
10240.jpg

Paranoia Agent

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Police, Psychological, Thriller

Synopsis: An elementary school kid dubbed with the title "shounen bat" or "lil slugger" has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat. Now, two detectives are investigating so they can stop this kid from making any more attacks, but they will find out soon enough... that this case is much more than they expected.

Manga of the Week
16174.jpg

Mirai Nikki

Genre: Action, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural, Psychological, Thriller

Synopsis: High school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru, is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in a cell phone diary. Tormented by solitude, Yukiteru began to imagine things like a friend called Deus Ex Machina who is apparently the Lord of Time & Space. Seeing Yukiteru's miserable state, Deus gives him a new ability. His diary will now record events that will happen in the near future. Yukiteru is then forced to participate in a game whose winner will become Deus' successor.

Extra Manga of the Week
uzumaki-l0.jpg

Uzumaki(The Spiral)

Genre: Drama, Horror, Romance, Psychological, Seinen

Synopsis: Kurozu-cho, a small fogbound town on the coast of Japan, is cursed. According to Shuichi Saito, the withdrawn boyfriend of teenager Kirie Goshima, their town is haunted not by a person or being but by a pattern: uzumaki, the spiral, the hypnotic secret shape of the world. It manifests itself in small ways: seashells, ferns, whirlpools in water, whirlwinds in air. And in large ways: the spiral marks on people's bodies, the insane obsessions of Shuichi's father, the voice from the cochlea in your inner ear. As the madness spreads, the inhabitants of Kurouzu-cho are pulled ever deeper, as if into a whirlpool from which there is no return...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gonna watch Gantz :). It seems interesting. I would totally read the mangas but I don't like reading it on my normal computer and my laptop is broke :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

Gonna watch Gantz :). It seems interesting. I would totally read the mangas but I don't like reading it on my normal computer and my laptop is broke :icon_sad:.

You are really missing out on the manga's then; more so than the animes :icon_sad:

DeletedUser13939

In this thread or in the anime of the week? There is usually just one pick for the anime of the week. Can't list them all or else it would just be a list :p

In this thread. Then again, I did skim, so I may have missed it.

DeletedUser

yea, I don't think it was mentioned in this particular thread, but it was probably mentioned in our anime skype chat :3

DeletedUser13939

And I currently don't use Skype, lol. But yeah, Black Butler is pretty good. I'm on episode three of season two.

DeletedUser51929

I plan to watch black butler... but I aint gotten around to it yet.

DeletedUser

Paranoia agent is awesome :) as is pretty much anything that was made by the late satoshi kon

no.6 has a pretty good plot, but theres a better scifi (steins;gate) and its shonen-ai. Still going to watch it though, considering it is from the same director who did 07-Ghost.

Last edited by a moderator: