Anime 2.0

DeletedUser

So what should the theme be for the next anime/manga of the week? I will be doing them tomorrow afternoon =]

DeletedUser

Well, I usually picked the anime and manga myself but this past week I randomly asked for a theme and the people in my skype group gave Psychological. So...yea, that's the only theme that I went by so far lol

DeletedUser13939

Hmm...Action? Rofl! Umm...not sure really. I'm not really sure what themes Code Geass, Death Note, and FMA are. :<

DeletedUser13939

Sorry, but all the animes I watch have multiple themes. I just watch what interests me. xD

Also, I posted my recruitment thread for my paper. :3

DeletedUser

cpas on the anime/manga of the week. I will get around to it sometime soon (lolz at vague answer)

DeletedUser

Well, I usually picked the anime and manga myself but this past week I randomly asked for a theme and the people in my skype group gave Psychological. So...yea, that's the only theme that I went by so far lol

We did ?

Comedy, comedy, comedy !

DeletedUser

i suggest kannazuki no miko for those that haven't seen it. good action and drama.

DeletedUser

Bill seems to have disappeared for like a week.

Also, Bill, whenever you get online, Vik didn't like DMC. You should go shout at him.

DeletedUser

So, I managed to get around to reading gantz (sadly I caught up to the manga.) I was like this manga is a trip and a half some crazy stuff happens like one after another.

DeletedUser98932

You guys seem so funny and soooooo intersting. :D Im still a newbie to anime and im glad i found you all. :D I've red the entire thread and , i would like to say a word or few. :)

My first anime was Digimon. :D Loved it. Still do. Somewhere at the same time Pokemon and Dragon Ball started in my country. I think i was 10 or 11 y.o. can't really remember but those days of my life where probably the best. Ohh, how i wish i could just go to past for at least one day... :( When everything was painted in pink and life was really interesting and exciting to live. :( Now days its all about how the get that stupid college diploma, find a job, earn money, etc... Anyway, as for dub-sub definitely subb 'cause, except for Pokemon who were dubbed to Croatian, Digimon and DB were subbed and that is when i fell in love with Japanese lang. Actually in a week or so im starting a Japanese course language, and maybe in a few years my dream comes true. Go to the Japan! :D

Uff, sorry about that, I just had to pure my soul in here. :) Hehe

Anyway here is my list of anime that i've watched so far, and all of them where great. :D (Except of Pokemon from Indigo league to now):

1.Digimon
2.Pokemon
3.Dragon Ball
4.Yumeria (Watched it last night and it was awesome, maybe cause im pervert xD But it was great)
5.Bleach
6.Naruto (Naruto anime failed me in the last month or so, after the battle with the pain and death of my favorite character Jiraiya a.k.a Ero Sennin, everything fall apart. :( God, how much i cried at that. :´( )
7. Death Note (Still not finished 5 more ep to go, but it was great and i wish that first L. won and it would be great moral story...)
8. Rurounin Kenshin (Started to watch couple months ago and it is a great anime but it seems like i just cant make myself to continue to watch it)
9.Inuyasha (Not so bad, stoped at ep 96. but i've promised myself to continue again sometimes)

And, yep that is all what i've watched. I have still a long way to go. And i hope You guys (and girls, if there are any. :p) will help me. :)

Sorry about the mile post and thanks for reading it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

check the link in my spoiler siggy and go to the anime list for a listing of things that i've watched, first off you need to go watch FLCL asap ^_^ and finish inuyasha it gets better.