Anime

DeletedUser

bleach, katekyo hitman reborn (for the person with the rainbow siggy of it :icon_wink:)
deathnote, fullmetal alchemist, naruto, hajime no ippo
samurai champloo, hellsing, cowboy bebop, d. gray man, eyeshield 21
monster, NHK, code geass, trinity blood, blood +

i suppose final fantasy could work here too, for shlomzi

The list is infinite.

favourite anime's? favourite characters?

i've seen a large amount anime's or at least attempted to watch the first episode of them.

DeletedUser55266

My favourite would have to be Byakuya from Bleach, or Jiraiya from Naruto.

DeletedUser

lol, byakuya is sometimes funny, the way he acts.

and jiraiya is perverted...especially when naruto transforms himself into a female. and jiraiya wants him to stay like that o.0 i will never forget that.

DeletedUser71940

I only saw Final Fantasy Children Advent(I think) was quiet good, only liked the fights bit, the rest was just as cheesy and corny as a high school musical :(

Favourite Character? Have to be the guy with two pistols(Forgot his name) the one that turns into Sephiroth or w/e the evil dudes name was :p

DeletedUser

Most definitely Naruto :)

As for characters:

- Gai Sensei/Rock Lee
- Shino
- Naruto
- Kakashi

DeletedUser

you don't need cable, you just need the internet. i've never had cable yet i watch countless shows.
first off, you could find nearly everything on youtube.

and then theres crunchyroll...you might have to sign up for it, but it's free. and know definitely that they have been posting up the newer eps of naruto. and they have code geass as well...
and crunchyroll is completely legal.
crunchyroll has an option, to pay for a membership. you need the membership to watch the original naruto series, but not for the naruto shippuden series.
*most of crunchyroll's newer episodes appear on a week delay from when they were aired in japan...but they have a lot of animes on that site. katekyo hitman reborn is on there as well...

and theres also hulu. i'm not sure how much anime they have, as they are run by NBC and have a limited section...but they do have an anime section. i just checked, and they have deathnote subbed

and then theres always torrents.

DeletedUser

^^ lol kakashi pwns.
but rock lee is freaking creepy in my opinion...

DeletedUser

you don't need cable, you just need the internet. i've never had cable yet i watch countless shows.
first off, you could find nearly everything on youtube.

I did try this for a while and then it got frustrating not being able to find the correct episode even tho everything id type correctly.

but rock lee is freaking creepy in my opinion...

He is awesome cause he is the underdog and I always thought of him like jackie chan or some karate guy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:p then just use hulu, and crunchyroll. honestly, it can take a long time finding the stuff on youtube. but sometimes you can find a single user who's uploaded 20 or so episodes all in a row.
do you watch dubs or subs?

o.0 he's still creepy. seriously look at his eyes. and his eyebrows. and his one-piece jumpsuit

DeletedUser

I watch dubs and have been looking on google but now I can't remeber where I left off on naruto....it's probably episode 200 or something like that.

Off topic: I can't log into w37....

DeletedUser

bleach,and death note.i still have orgasms over the ending of death note

DeletedUser

I know right? It certainly had its twist and turn at every episode. The mind of Light was very twisted indeed.

DeletedUser

i kept thinking to myself,'light what the hell,kill this guy already - his name is L for godsake!!!' :lol:

but on the subject of anime:
over9000.jpg

DeletedUser

i hate the ending of death note :(
i think it would have been cool to see the series continue...
although it may have gotten repetitive, as it did even when N took over for L, and it introduced M.

and at 4:45 server time, it always goes down...everyday. and it remains so for at least half an hour. today, surprisingly, it didn't go over the half hour for the first time in a couple of weeks. (even though at most, it is supposed to be down in half an hour)

edit: why did i say it was working...now its going very slow

DeletedUser

@pic
It's alright and made me smile cause I remember some good episodes of DBZ

@Pimp
True death note shined too brightly for too short of a time...I hope they bring it back tho

DeletedUser

was sad it was only 37 eps long though.twas' epic :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yea but for some odd reason when Goku was about to turn super saiyan and kept saying "you killed Krillin.." all I could think to say was OMgZ U kiLL3d K3NNy I mean Krillin.(southpark flashback)

DeletedUser

still...how could they bring it back?
[spoil]he died :(
unless they create some sort of a plot where he faked his death, or he somehow lived...being saved at the last second...[/spoil]

DeletedUser

They don't have to bring Light specifically back (although would be nice) they can bring back Kira into a person with a mega ego and intelligence.