Anime

DeletedUser

I like it since it has the crazyness of Deathnote meaning It has a Light Yagami character in there and I find it amusing. It also has like gundams in there for some fighting scenes that are pretty awesome....will post a good episode when I can

EDIT: Do you prefer subbed or dubbed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Depends on the anime really. For some (coughnarutocough) the dubbing is so awful that I watch the subs, even though it sucks to not be able to fully appreciate the voice acting.

With others, the dubbing is amazing. Black Lagoon ftw. :D

DeletedUser137

anime should never be 2 paged. Its just too good.

Naruto 463 and Bleach 373 are up!
Bleach as usual is sex on paper, naruto not so much.

The One Piece anime is just getting to the Impel Down arc and I am properly going to love this as it is my fav section out of all the manga.
If they do it without draging out or fillering it then I will fall to bits with love, although I cannot see how they will do it as it is catching up to the manga again and it is one long continuous arc that both the manga and anime is in..... so my bet is they will collide.

Kimikiss 33 is out for perverts like me. Its annoying because they have broken the character, she is not keeping to the stereotype that she is supposed to play to and I know its good to not keep to the expected role but it is unusal to completely change the characters personality without a blink or acknowledgment from other characters at lest...

DeletedUser137

Incredible chapter of One Piece here

Had me right on the edge of my comptuer seat.
I am really loving this series and its making Sasuke's assasination attempt at the raikage and Bleach's fight with the 1st espada look tame!!!

All 3 of these manga appear to be coming to either a ending or massive change of direction as all 3 are competing for being FRIGGING EPIC at the moment.

On other news, just started watching The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya series 2. I have not watches deries 1 at all yet... (¬_¬)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser137

I'm the only one posting here but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
One Piece anime is into fillers. Just as I thougth it was getting to the Impel Down arc.

DeletedUser

i know,it reminded me of.....na-...'the anime,that shall not be named'